>is not an attention whore
>has a husband and children
>does not get employed by Jews
>DOES not tan to the point of no longer being able to recognize her race
>does not have multiple social media accounts
>does not travel on the dime of beta orbiters
>does not steal ideas from pol and make money off them
>does not pretend to be in her twenties
You lads need to rethink a lot of things desu senpaitachi.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/__K1N3____T1C/status/933207642444513281
twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra?lang=en
twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/status/939932753537257473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck finding that shit in 2017

>e-celeb roastie is human garbage
oh wow really?
fuck nu-Sup Forums and fuck e-celebs.

Just date a Lithuanian girl mate
Im sure some of your unis have exchange ones. Mostly trad and chaste from what i seen or i got lucky

Trads are hard to find that is for sure.

"Goldy" Goldstein, Goldberg, Goldman...

A jew 169%

>yet another nazbol thread attacking the right

you forgot the most important
IS A VIRGIN ON HER WEDDING NIGHT

Why even consider all these "e trads" traditional women? Isn't it obvious they are all attention whores?

Traditional women are first and foremost mothers and educators. Sage the rest.

faith was employed by Ezra Levant who is a fat kike. glad she doesn't work there anymore

Nazbol is killing the movement...
MGTOW is killing it more as of now...

To be fair faith called out civic cucks and might go full JQ soon.

I'm just donating a little bit to her patreon to see where she takes things.

this

>is a jewish transexual

>youre all dumb normies

she never had plastic surgery
she barely tans
everyone has to work even if its for a "jew"
Faith is in her twenties what are you smoking?

Why dont you go to reddit then you fucking faggot?
I'm sure you can stand in solidarity with all the other alt-light e-celeb fandom and talk about how you are supporting the "redpilling the normies."
FUcking. Faggot.

I know it's difficult to believe but she's actually in her 20's.Some women really do age horribly.

Wow she looks very much like an Israeli woman.

plenty of trad women left, probably around 35% of american white females. Around 90% of americans on Sup Forums are from new york, maryland and california, so their access to them is much less.

Honestly, I don't know why you wouldn't try the goods before settling down. As long as she was a virgin before dating you, there's no problem with that. The issue with that is that some loser will pick up my scrap at the end of the day, but if you aren't a faggot: it won't be you.
>t. guy who's going to marry his gf who used to be a virgin before I started pounding her every day

It looks like she had her lips done.

Being an eceleb catching a free ride off the alt.right isn't a "job"

I found one. Wish me luck I'm going in for the breed

ecelebs are normie bait. leave them as that, and stop complaining.

if and when we have critical mass, then the question of how exactly /ourwomen/ should behave can be settled.

until then be grateful that we eked out a win with DJT and have succesfully shifted the overton window slightly back to normality. we've won our first battle but the war is just beginning... don't d&c our own allies and soldiers, even if they're not perfect.

we're still a long way away from even basic 1950s family values let alone going full christian society.

to be fair tho... being an eceleb and catching a free ride off Sup Forums is not a job either. ecelebs are cancer.

It's hard. You will not meet them at bars or clubs. You have to be introduced to them. Family oriented girls get scooped up by 25 (for metropolitan areas, those in the midwest and south, that's 21 max).

I met a decent girl through work, now date one of her friends. Got lucky, hadn't met a girl worthy of more than a pump and dump in well over a year.

Why dont you go to /leftypol/ then you fucking faggot?
Oh that's right, you can't.

Yeah, I live closest to Chicago and you know how Chicago is..

It's like the jews are these chamleons that transform themselves into any political shape that the circumstances require, even mutating into NAZIs if need be. Just don't say that 911 was a Mossad coup d'etat of the USA, that's all.

>>is not an attention whore
So basically you are saying that traditional woman is not a woman?

good luck

so move

twitter.com/__K1N3____T1C/status/933207642444513281

She's BASED, my fellow kikestani.

your hatred for 'redpilling normies' shows you are irrational. that is the only way to grow the movement you fucking faggot.

given your irrational outburst you are either incel (and therefore hate women), or a d&c kike.

no rational guy on our side has a problem with bringing more people on our side.

I plan on it. Probably to Tennessee or New England area.

>another fucking thread with a lefty attacking women on the right
At this point I'm tempted to give the e-celebs money just to spite you faggots.

goodluck, just dont move with the intention that a trad female will magically appear. Youll need to become a respected member of your new community first.

>I know it's difficult to believe but she's actually in her 20's.Some women really do age horribly.

WAAAT, Goldy is in 20s???? I like her btw. Wasnt she divorced?

add this to your delusional little list, you flaming faggot.
>does not accept sexual advances from men that post on Sup Forums

Annndddd the /leftypol/, Nazbol assault on Sup Forums continues.

The jewess claims to be a virgin...

you wish your nazbol thots were this wholesome... fuck off, sage

Thanks, I am moving due to Illinois being such a shitty state. It sucks where I currently live. small population in the middle of nowhere and its mostly illegals and nogs. Thanks government housing near me!

do you think Lauren Rose will ever criticize Israel for white genocide?

DAM YOU CURRENT YEAR

>canadian
>tan

Sometimes, when i feel sad, i open up my favorite xhamster video, where my wife's son with a 50cm cock splits my wife in half. I am extremely proud of this video, as i recorded it with my $10,000 camera. I recorded every jiggle, every droplet, every moan of pleasure. As i see the view meter increase, i feel my cock getting erect, but after years of nonstop chastity cage wearing, it's erect size is a meager 5cm. I take off my chastity cage and my dick shrivels after contact with the air after years.

I take the tweezers on my right and grab my dick with it and start masturbating, i cum after just 4 strokes, and i cum a whooping 3 droplets. I am concerned that my testosterone levels are increasing, so i quickly run outside and see that my wife's son Tyrone has already taken my Tesla Roadster, so i am forced to use my old car, a '05 Pontiac GTO my wife forced me to stop driving for it's negative influence on our planet. I cringe as i turn it on and carefully drive to the nearest public toilet. I walk to the ladies toilet and see the cleaning lady about to flush the last stall.

I scream NO and push her out of the way, quickly kneeling and lapping up the female piss. For extra measure i add in my McDonalds soy sauce with extra soy for maximum estrogen intake. The cleaning lady faints at the sight. Gah, the Latinx are a great addition to our multicultural country but they are soo conservative.

Satisfied that i have dropped my test levels, i feel the need to consume my favorite candy. I go to the local gay bar and go into the restrooms, and pick up all the thingies in the urinals that stop smell, especially the one from the broken urinal where piss always accumulates and the candy floats. I stuff them into my mouth, orgasming at the sweet nectar of LGBTABBQTRFAG+-*/# people struggling to live in our oppressive society.

With great satisfaction i go home, where i see my wife's son fucking her, and with even greater satisfaction i grab the camera.

Head south of 80. Far enough from Chicago that the women have better values yet close enough if you work up that way like I do.

checked and keked

So you want to keep making threads about her then?
You are only giving them more views.

>Muh bringing da normeez

Worst meme of the year. Thankfully, the year is almost done!

I am going to move to Southern India and hopefully marry a sexy Pajeet. I am an impure 15/16 White mongrel so I am doing your race a favor

>The jewess claims to be a virgin...

Goldy? Doubt it, but Lauren Rose never said she is a virgin, its just in the meme...dont know.

at least she did Azzmad interview

Doing that today is career suicide.

twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra?lang=en

>From Jew York City
>Last name ROSE(nstein)
>No mention of Jews

makes you think

I-is that..an entire fucking tree?

I don't want more threads made on them, I would much rather people do their own research then be spoonfed lies by kike whores.

she's from the midwest somewhere, she's in NYC for school

if you care more about your career than saving the white race stay out of the "alt-right."

>not married
>claims to believe in abstinence before marriage
>beta bucks actually believe this

Also, SHE'S 28 YEARS OLD, I THOUGHT SHE WAS FUCKING 40

I am in driving distance but it still takes a bit to get there. I am really close to Danville/Champaign area.

We did get a bunch of the riff raff when they closed down some of the housing projects but being a smaller tight knit community we ran quite a few off.

everyone knows jews own everything. thats not even a redpill its just common knowledge. why are none of these cunts attacking israel?

No argument here.

i just want to see them get blacked

>SHE'S 28 YEARS OLD, I THOUGHT SHE WAS FUCKING 40

no way. She is a virgin? souce

28?

Yeah my small town is turning brown. We already had an illegal problem but now the nogs are coming in from closed down chicago housing.

see

>SHE'S 28 YEARS OLD

I'm sure you do mr.bugman

How is this bitch 27?

Controlled opposition

>shes 28

Idk, she is still way hotter to me than Southern, she has more personality, I like that in girls.

>by the time she's 40 she'll look like she's 90

>Goldy was born in 1989 in Toronto, Canada, to a family of partial Ukrainian and Greek origin.[5]

Seems like bullshit, she's definitely older.

>Goldy
>Greek or Ukranian surname
>Worked for The Rebel for years
>Considers herself a zionist

Yes brother, he is our final form.

Goldy isn't greek or ukranian, it's a Jewish name.

Fuckin ay

She will never prize a single shekel out of me, but Faith Goldy is hot and anyone saying otherwise is a faggot.

if Goldy is a virgin then I am the King of Prussia

>we ran quite a few off
I love it. You got some greentext for us user?

Well I wouldnt be surprised if it's really Goldberg or Goldstein.

>Faith Goldy is hot and anyone saying otherwise is a faggot.
maybe if she were 38, which is what most people assumed

RARE

Thats called an autistic woman.

She's engaged, you fucktard.

>She will never prize a single shekel out of me, but Faith Goldy is hot and anyone saying otherwise is a faggot.

Shekels are only mine, but Southern screams basicbitchness which I cant stand, definition of an uninteresting personality. Goldy has a certain charm.

>Around 90% of americans on Sup Forums are from new york
>be qt trad europe girl stuck in jew york
>meet Sup Forums user on tinder
>he doesn't believe me
>sperg and delete account
Americans, never again

Is she hanging out with jewesses for school too?

twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/status/939932753537257473

is that Based "muh hapa kids" Stickman?

Yeah, he was cheating on his gook wife with Pettibone twin.

RARE

She got fired for being on a DS podcast
And sets a good example for women

>tfw 18 y/o gf
>virgin before we met
>takes care of herself physically
>thinks feminism is weird, works hard for herself and wants to be a good wife one day
>does pretty much whatever I tell her to because she trusts me
>feminine and craves masculine behaviour in me

Feels so good man. I'm pretty liberal but conserative gf's are awesome

You know what? I think you're right. Sup Forums has watched the Alt-Right for two years. It started kinda cool: spreading some dank memes irl, triggering Jews, and supporting Trump. But then it morphed, slowly at first, into a Zionism and Communism AIDS factory. Now, in the current year, the Alt-Right gives us AIDS in abundance. Charlottesville, "white sharia," TRS, the Daily Stormer, the Spencer/Barkley CNN interview, and every other excuse Jews use to cry "anti-Semitism!" and get what they want. Plus, it makes the entire European identity movement look retarded. If our movement is about entertainment and triggering the Left then guess what? The movement is a joke. And if our movement is a joke then our ideals will not be taken seriously. (((They))) are already mocking and denying the eternal truth of White Genocide.
>pic related
In two years they went too far with Sup Forums's memes and abused the power, whether on purpose or accident, I believing the latter. And now they should all be punished.

shit skin bitch

Are men considered attention whores for posting political vids on YouTube or does this only apply to women?

i want a waifu like faith goldy to plant my mestizo seed in. our babies would have the perfect olive complextion.