Varg completely destroys the Amerimutt vermin

Varg completely destroys the Amerimutt vermin

youtu.be/9J482O3DrWY

Has there been a more brutal takedown of an entire country? I honestly think the best option left is to just nuke America out of existence and put them out of their misery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2JXP1Su3G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lives in a car like nigger
>can't provide for his family
>burns down a church
>convicted of murder

At least he's not a mutt lol

>replying to any of the 100 amerimutt threads like a newfag
Fuck off back to dipshit

holy shit that is fucking hilarious coming from such a degenerate like varg

his children are 1/2 gallo roman celtoids and 1/2 norweigan mutts

By Varg's own logic he would have been sent to the USA. (where he would be free to live as he wanted)
Eurofags are literally retarded and trying to deflect from the fact they've tried twice in the last century to destroy the west with their autocratic tendencies only to be bailed out by the USA.

Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Jung on Americans.

How I'll Amerimutts EVER recocer

That's assuming he wouldn't be turned back at Ellis island for being a brainlet

>recocer
I'll think we'll do just fine against your "people"

he right.
Lets slaugther this mutts and give the land back to the native americans.
Its our Fault we send the poor and degenerate over the sea.

Oh, sayyyyy can you seeeeee

>t. Quiet hunting turtle

So Varg is pretending that he didn't stab a man in the head and kill him over a "music" rivalry in between burning down churches and then marry a mentally retarded women?
>oy vey those criminal pieces of shit and the insane got sent to america
>that is why amercia sucks

He really just destroyed himself because he's so butthurt by how successful America is that he had to make all this shit up.

Lmao at his argument that well designed cities are the reason behind the USA economy being the strongest, this guy is fucking nuts.

>murderer
>arsonist
>nordnigger autistic genetics, prevent him from having human emotions or empathy
>moves to a foreign country and refuses to learn the language or adapt to their culture
>shit talks said country while also taking in gibs me dats
>WE WUZ beliefs
>LARPs as some sort of survivalist when he takes money not only from the government, but also from his rich father and brother

Hes literally a nigger and is also a retard that thinks magic is real

who?

varg is less white than most ghettos
also lives like a dog
wifes a fucking cum whore with blacks
kids are likely not his
shaggy worthless dirty fuck
im whiter than him and higher IQ

>Convicted murderer

The face of Pagan autist LARPing

Why're they all so scared of the American are the Germans cowards?

They might catch something.

Autistic snowniggers that is somehow d-list famous in the internet for being a ex musician and an murderer because he fulfilled the stereotype of an pseudosatanic Metalhead edgelord
Now and oldfaggots that makes shitty JEWTUBE rants on his cellphone with zero production value , D-list eceleb

Lmao I love this nigga

>By Varg's own logic he would have been sent to the USA.
His Warden loved him, so they would not deport him.
youtu.be/z2JXP1Su3G8

Jung is /ourguy/

>this thread

>The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

I think K-12 compulsory education genocided all the normal people in America. The normies you see today are the gullible, consumer proletariat slave race the public education system produced. They are not conscious like the old types of human were. Their general love of brown people comes form their genetic selection for useful idiocy.

The phone call that saved Europe.

now this is what I call being utterly, completely btfo'd

>I do not follow Christian dogma. I have adopted the principles and traditions of my pagan ancestors. See you in Valhalla, fellow Odinist. *Listens to awful synthy atmospheric shit metal*