I'm going to university next semester. Wanna find my future wife there...

I'm going to university next semester. Wanna find my future wife there. But how do I understand that she isn't roastie and isn't lying? Any ideas?

This is a terrible idea. Uni is for cucks and uni bitches are bitches.

Make sure she hasn't been blackened.

Gonna be an engenner - pretty redpilled.

How? She can lie.

>University
>isn't roastie

Sorry, user.

>how do I understand that she isn't roastie
Because she's young and only had a couple years and most of those were spent being horribly insecure. Just hurry up and find a good one while she has only fucked a couple people. Trust me it doesn't get any easier. When you're 35 years old and just looking for a girl that hasn't fucked every guy she knows you'll regret this over-thinking stupidity.

Go to a religious school. Find a Proverbs 31 woman.

Be worth her, there will only be one or two worth your time on the entire campus.

>Gonna be an engenner
enjoy your gaysex

You can't 100% know. Just make the choices you can live with.

literally the only way this works where you dont get cucked is if your dick is big, or youre insanely attractive. Leave it. Work on pick up, have many one night stands.

just observe what kind of character she has

is she impulsive, dionysian-type, careless, goofy all the time

just observe people and make gradual steps. Generally finding a good partner is dependent on what kind of a person you are yourself. If you're an emotional retard, then of course you could get fooled. What kind of things you expect from people so that you would make them your close friends

If you think to know a person well it is enough to party with them, scream with them, gossip about others with them and be careless about any non-personal issues, then you could step on a mine

you're fucked buddy..

good ideas you have, thanks!

if you were american I'd say unless you can pay for it don't go.

Her being fresh out of high school makes her statistically less likely to be a roastie. Make a daily effort to visit areas on campus like study halls, recreational rooms, libraries, Internet cafes, etc. and scope out for females who tend spend a lot of time in those areas. Her spending most of her free time studying means she's less likely to be getting dicked down by half of the college football team at frat parties. After you think you've spotted one, make a move on her. Here are some red flags to watch out for;

>Has blatant tattoos
>Wants to fuck before going out on a date
>Makes moves on you (experience dealing with men)
>Has roastie friends
>Has more than 2 forms of social media
>Identifies as a feminist
>Idolizes roastie celebrities
>Is pro-choice
>Tongue piercing
>Dresses far too revealingly
>Is constantly taking selfies

You can tell it by the personality. They are shy and don't get along with the "trendy" girls aka whores. Most of them are average looking but if you don't move fast they will become either whores or militant feminists within a year.

>Wanna find my future wife there

No you dont. Have fun and shag as many girls as you can to flush the needy faggyness out of you.

Good luck with that in Germany. Move to Russia or Poland.

Just fuck her. If she is good in bed she is a sloot.

A number of possibilities you can start with. Social network analysis: assess who she is friends with; genotyping: various behaviours have genetic underpinnings; blood tests: male DNA in system, plus STD/STIs; psychometric evaluation (self-explanatory); highly-correlative attributes of promiscuity: such as tattoos, drinking, smoking, drug-use, swearing; IQ test: smarter females typically have fewer lifetime sexual partners; degree major: similar to IQ test, but not as exact a correlation (more of a proxy). Many others, of course.

lol
its gonna be a struggle to sort through the refuse and find a decent chick who is immune to the brainwashing
maybe in the science dept you have better luck
your best bet is to start going to church or find out where traditionally minded women near you congregate

user I'm doing this to help you, all girls at uni are there for attention, after going for 4 years I can confirm this, my recommendation is to wait until after college, once you have a job, go to a Christian church, even if you aren't vehemently Christian, you will find a decent girl there with moral values, college is designed to be a place for men to learn and fuck women who are "finding themselves" while their doing it, of course 99% of women don't realize this, but it's the stone cold truth.

Go to a local church, find a girl that is an 8/10 or below and is socially awkward. That gives you some chance of non roasty just cause she isn't typically near people.

>wants to find a wife
>uses the word roastie

go die in a hole you incel cuck

t. Someone without a prospective future
Stay mad

It is literally impossible to be both an incel and a cuckold.

Engineerfag in uni, dont even fucking bother. They're all sluts

Ignore these redditors
Follow these

Ignore this virgin.

You are going to have try different types of girls so like everything in life, you can learn from your mistakes.

This requires action. To achieve the woman you are talking about you must be a high quality man.

Most men protect themselves from heartbreak in a multitude of way, and they develop fantasies. Your fantasies is meeting your wife at uni. If that doesn't happen you will feel like an even bigger loser.

You're not going to find wife material at the university. At least, not the one in the million catch unless you're a million-to-one shot yourself.

The only women left that are worth a damn, you'll find at church.

Have a 5 minute conversation

Ask her where she wants to do the internship. If she says somewhere near home your roasty chance is decreased by a mere 15%. If she says any foreign country then it's 100%.

If she's working to pay her studies drop another 10%
If her parents are paying add 22%

If she lives out of her parents house add 37%
If she lives in her parent's house rest a 26% of roastiness.

Other factors like her friends, the music she listens to, etc are a little bit too volatile to add percentiles.

Good luck and godspeed, user.

Need your opinions lads, I'm third year of uni and found a girl. She's 22, I'm 20, she claims she's never had sex or even kissed before me which is probably true because she's like 190lbs. She's got green eyes, pale white skin, dark brown hair, half German half Polish, she has twitter which has 1 tweet on it, Instagram with only pictures of the animals she used to work with and kittens on it and tumblr which she uses significantly less now I've introduced her to Reddit. She loves gaming on small things like mopio and Splunker. She already disliked blacks and arabs but that's intensified since the red-pills started being dropped. What are your thoughts lads? Good wife material?

Ask her if she's 14/88

Every girl at uni is busy riding the cock carousel you won't be finding any non roasties there OP. Unless maybe you join Christian society.

Also lets find that 777777 get

>Engineer here

Avoid colored hair and tattooed slags.

There are two types STEM women, feminist types (easy to spot due to their low self-esteem - they will try and compete with you on everything), the other types are based but fairly boring (which is probably good in the long run).

Stay away from narcissistic women, they are easy to spot (social media presence).

Stay away from girls who drink to much. They will get roasted and fat before 30.

Find a runner.

Find a girl who had a good upbringing with a good father, it's you that will be replacing him.

110% doing this will just make you seem like a weirdo

>engineers
>redpilled
AHAHHAHAHAH please make another thread in 1 semester. OOHHH BOY are you in for a rude awakening. blue haired special snowflakes await you ahahhaha.

He is right. Any higher math class that I have taken is 90% male. The only women I would bet money were trans or some type of faggot and whales.

Your only options are incoming Freshman girls. Move quickly or you will be fucked.

Sounds too good to be true bro. Make sure that pussy bleeds when you pop it. Girls lie about that shit. They've fucked like 5 dudes claiming to be V. If she lying about that than she's a closet freek

Trust me, have fun in college, find a wife after.

Meet a girl and fall in love with her. Fall in love fully. It'll probably end after college, but if it was a healthy relationship, you'll both have grown into better people. Understand that just because a relationship doesn't turn into forever, that it wasn't necessarily bad. Young girls have serious FOMO, and don't want to be impregnated until their eggs are about to dry up.

It'll rip both your hearts to shreds, but this is almost unavoidable. If you find a good girl, hang onto her, but make sure you are living your own life.

This will help you find out who is worth hurting for.

Normal is the new weird my friend

Being in my third year i can say that university *should* in theory be a decent place to meet girls who arent trash tier genetically. Ive met a number of women who have admitted that one of the reasons theyve come to university is to meet a good man (uni education = prospective money i suppose is the logic) since they know their shit tier degree is a waste of time.

All that said, ive also seen a number of women, uh, totally transform over the course of university and not for what i would call the better.
Every woman i have ever met doing engineering has been a rick and morty tier girl. Theyve always been ugly dumpy little goblins who are reasonably intelligent but put a lot of effort into studying because they know no man is going to marry them. Then, they get purple hair and a septum ring for attention since theyre ugly.

You're doing it wrong bud. If you're going to go to University, go there to attain a degree in your chosen field, network for future job prospects, and observe how people operate in different social circles. Do NOT go there to find a mate. If that's all you want to do, drop out and hit the clubs up.

Your social/sexual capital will be at it's peak when you are successfully navigating the business world and making bank. At that point you will have your choice of mates. Women have no idea what they want, especially in college. Just focus on you, and fuck roasties whenever you want, but do not get attached, and do not put them on a pedestal. Take your time user, you have much of it; especially as it pertains to the shelf life of any woman.

My two cents.