Redpill me on Chechnya

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
jta.org/2017/07/21/news-opinion/world/chechnyas-jewish-community-doesnt-exist-but-its-angry-at-israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shithole

Alpha religion
Alpha traditions
Alpha ethics
Alpha women

>Alpha women
>women
>alpha
Wut?

Greatest nation in the world and i love to visit Chechnya time to time.

/thread?

a race of 100% criminals
also islamic goatfuckers

The picture in the OP makes me believe you're lying. If that's the best looking Chechen girl then wow, no wonder they adopted a culture that permits raping women outside of your race.

no. this is

huge kike noses
How can you doubt that jews came from khazaria when modern day khazars look like fucking kikes

What a bunch of inbred roaches

Literal White Shariah

The most important thing to learn from the Chechnyans is the danger of a .22 rifle with an improvised suppressor in an urban setting. Whoulda thunk that an over engineered hole punch with a tube of fiberglass strapped on the end would be an effective weapon?

muslims and eurasians. not part of the white world for sure

Shithole populated and run by subhumans.

This. Those are some khazars if I've seen seen some. I even dated one like them.

They're Muslims

Why hasn't Sup Forums taken the Islam pill?

link to video of usage

bacon ban is your problem. You'll never gain traction with this shit.

My dad's girlfriend is from there. She's pretty pale with green eyes. So basically brown people herding hundreds of goats and sheep. Mountains everywhere. Terrorists come from there.

One of my relatives married a chechen, just dont fuck with them or they will fuck you hard otherwise.

1) Place: shithole.

2) People: as of 2017, 100% of if either traitors or afraid to speak up. There were a lot of the based Chcechens, during the Independent Republic Of Ichkeria period, they even had secular state and leaders, but after they lost the war all of them are either killed or abandoned the country to live in Georgia, Ukraine, Belgium, UK and Poland.

3) Politics: as cucked as it can be. They praise dead muslim priest and nation traitor - Akhmad Kadyrov just like North Korea it's Kim Il-sung.

Also they pretty much hate Europeans, and notable for beating Russians.
They endorse ethnic supremacy even living outside Chechnya, for example in Moscow. Chechen mafia is the strongest because of protection it has.

You sound like an Ichkerian Chechen, word for word.

What's her name?

liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

>chechens are animals

me on the right desu

Wish I had some, all I've got are old fudd-lore stories. I do know that the Russians ended up responding by making their own version of a .22 sniper rifle, the SV-99.

This.
The fairy tales about "based white Caucasians" are told by those who never saw a Chechen or Dagestani.

Maghrebi-tier subhumans.

Fun fact: Steven Seagal is a Chechen

Chechen women could kick most Amerimutt's beta asses.

Only encounter i've ever had with a Chechen was when one stopped me to ask if i was. He put his arm out and stepped in front of me and had a grin on his face, he smelt really bad and looked like he'd skipped bathing.

The "Chechen/Jew" theory is really laughable, Chechens are not Genetically close to Jews. Every study done on Chechens(native not assimilated Chechens) showed them closer to Ingush or Tusheti/Kist/Khevsur.

Chechens are turk'ed russians.

There is a Chechen under a Swedish flag on Sup Forums. He half-redpilled me that #notallChechens want sharia n shiet. I wonder if they live kinda like Northern Koreans under Ramzan. I've only heard bad things this far, never met them because I live too far away from Moscow.

Chechens are not genetically close to turks or Russians.

That would be Ukrainians but they also Slavd Turks and Tatars themselves. Only one Chechen clan is related to Russians by blood and culture.

There exists no such clan, not with Russian blood or culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
What about the Mountain Jews?
>In Chechnya, Mountain Jews partially assimilated into Chechen society by forming a Jewish teip, the Zhugtii[17] while three other teips, the Shuonoi, Ziloi and Chartoi have also been theorized to have Jewish relations[18].

> In Chechen society, ethnic minorities residing in areas demographically dominated by Chechens have the option of forming a teip in order to properly participate in the developments of Chechen society such as making alliances and gaining representation in the Mekhk Khell, a supreme ethnonational council that is occasionally compared to a parliament.

>Teips of minority-origin have also been made by ethnic Poles, Germans, Georgians, Kumyks, Russians, Kalmyks, Circassians, Andis, Avars, Dargins, Laks, Persians, Arabs, Ukrainians and Nogais, with the German teip having been formed as recently as the 1940s when Germans in Siberian exile living among Chechens assimilated

Holy shit, seen flames of wars 1 and 2 and countless of bestgore vids but the way they halal butchered those kids is the worst I've ever seen. The kid with his face down in a puddle of his own blood struggling to breathe holy shit

white sharia

I didn't say with Russian culture but they used to mix for certain period and they have similar cooking traditions because of thet.

Mountain jews formed a clan that is right but they fled to Israel during the wars. They were not assimilated. Shuonoi, Ziloy and Chartoi are definetly not jewish i know this because my grandfathers mom was Chartoi.

The only "foreign" clan is of Germans, Turks, Arabs, Circassians and Dagestanis. No Russian has ever created a Chechen Clan. However there are some Russian "Gars" which means branches within a clan which Chechens have. No clan as a whole has Russian origin.

They appear to be very closely related to Khazars.

You are talking about the Terek and Greben Cossacks.

Thanks man. I was researching too and they all fled.
jta.org/2017/07/21/news-opinion/world/chechnyas-jewish-community-doesnt-exist-but-its-angry-at-israel
>Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel~
>Chechnya apparently has no organized Jewish community, and according to some Jewish people who were born there, also next to no Jews.

Many want to return but they can go fuck themselves. Not one "Chechen jew" stayed and fought. Germans Chechens which is a very new clan fought to the last man. There are videos of Chechens of German origin fighting against Russia.

>Turked Georgians

FTFY

So alpha there are not even their own country. But I guess you know all about that LOL

They have high quality trannies apparently.

Lol

muslims. kill 'em all