Should human experimenting be legalised for the greater good?

Should human experimenting be legalised for the greater good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_subject_research_legislation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93965754/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would you post a picture of a radiation victim for this dumb fucking thread

fuck you OP your thread is shit and you're retarded sage

God the background story on that image is some truly nightmarish shit

They kept him alive to study the results for the greater good

not to mention, he agreed to it

It also had to do with euthanasia being illegal.

oh yeah that's right

sorry OP your thread seems slightly less dumb now

Its unnecessary

Just help God experience true love and secrets will be shared about how to be God

Only if I'm not the victim.

Human experimenting should only be used when a man decides to give up on his rights by agreeing to be used for experimentation or when a man decides to give up on his rights by breaking the law and become usable for experimentation.

>what happens when we combine human DNA with whatever we have lying around the lab?

This is why scientific progress isn't as fast as it should be.

That's why God created niggers. Not entirely humans but close enough for experimentation

Mass murderers, rapists and child abusers should be used for science.

Corrupt politicians too.

lol that guy needs to workout hes just skin and bones

>Corrupt politicians
Naw, they are to full of shit to be any use.

the problem would be finding a ground that's not slippery on which to start dividing between reformative, punitive and purgative measures for the respective crimes.

would you want to be experimented on?

>Skin

It is legal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_subject_research_legislation_in_the_United_States

not posting the webm

What.
The.
Fuck.

No idea what the story to this image is but wow.

there's birth control in the water, most fruit and vegetable are GMO and well established people can legally pretend social science is an actual science. Human experimentation is widespread.

If it means having all of PETA experimented on, then yes.

That play button in the middle made me die from laughter

it's a nip who got roasted in a nuclear accident.

It was a guy called Ouchi that was exposed to an ungodly amount of radiation from mixing shit together in a nuclear power plant. He described seeing a blue flash and then passing out a few moments later. The radiation completely destroyed his DNA and liquefied his organs, with no genetic instructions to build his body he basically started turning into a pile of goo.

Link? This is making me think of the movie Martyrs.

Story, sauce ?

That's fucked up.

>ouchy

Kek

No.
Unless you (and I mean you, OP) volunteer. Do it faggot.

We should stop testing on animals and start using rapists and pedos instead.

Criticality was reached upon the technicians adding a seventh bucket of an aqueous uranyl nitrate solution to the tank. The nuclear fission chain reaction became self-sustaining and began to emit intense gamma and neutron radiation. At the time of the criticality event, Ouchi had his body draped over the tank while Shinohara stood on a platform to pour the solution into it; Yokokawa was sitting at a desk four meters away. All three technicians observed a blue flash (possibly Cherenkov radiation) and gamma-radiation alarms sounded.[8][11]

Technicians Ouchi and Shinohara immediately experienced pain, nausea, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms. Ouchi then began to vomit in the decontamination room a few minutes later and lost consciousness shortly after.[12] There was no explosion, but fission products (fission fragments of U‑235 with atomic masses typically around 95 and 137, such as yttrium‑94 and barium‑140) were progressively released inside the building.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident

>Ouchi
>Ouch-ie

Sometimes I wonder about fate.

use marxists for human experimentation

How did he describe anything to anyone? Did he call someone while his organs were liquifying that "hey I saw a blue flash"?

>not to mention, he agreed to it

No, he said he wanted to die and they wouldn't let him.

>legalised for the greater good?

Legalize it just for fun.

To my knowledge there was another guy with him that died and he actually spoke to the doctors in that condition. Apparently his last words had something to do with calling out for his mother.

It is legal. People voluntarily take part in medical trials.

is he okay?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93965754/

True.

there was someone at a desk 4m away who didn't immediately liquefy

Why not?

They are mercenaries from hell

I support this 100 percent.

Does it matter? It's already done with out without legal restrictions.

What's the story behind this?

yes, this person sexually identified as bacon and has undergone extensive surgery and is now transbacon. you bigot.

What was the point in even keeping him alive. He was dead the moment upon exposure and everyone knew it. What research could have even been gained?

Jews, what else could it be?

The fuck is this from?

What on earth did i just watch?

No there are just laws in Japan that force doctors to keep their patients alive even though they won't survive and suffer like hell. In this case even though this guy's heart stopped they revived him while knowing there was nothing science could possibly do to save his life.

Such is life in Hiroshiland

K....that totally explained it

We are beneath your with and charm.............

LMFAOOOO nigga look like one of them cheese string characters

Damn right you are. I think he has a condition where he constantly has seizures, family can't afford proper medical attention so they created a rig to keep him from fucking up the furniture or whatever. I don't fucking know.

>giving politicians and the Big Pharma lobbyists who own them incentive to criminalize virtually everything so they'll have a steady supply of victims for their torture chambers
See this is why sociopaths shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or breathe, for that matter.

Not taking the fentanyl blackpill was a mistake for this poor SOB!

Yeah if doctors don't keep their patients alive they run the risk of families suing them.

That didn't happen instantly. For the first few days the only visible symptoms he had was some inflammation. Then tests came back showing that his genes were literally shattered and he went downhill.

>Wake me up inside

It took weeks you mongrels, DNA damage and organ liquefaction were described by the doctors

>Should human experimenting be legalised for the greater good?
Do you want to be a test subject?
You have your answer.
Moron.

What the fuck is this?

See:

>things can be exploited if the system rehulating them gets broken
>meaning thing is broken

I'm not saying it's easy

It's not even about the famille, it's just a cultural thing in Japan, it's like seeking for eternal life or some kind of retardation

Anyway : his sister gave him some of her bone marrow but the guy was so radioactive from the inside his sister's bone marrow was irradiated and destroyed after a day

My last words, if I could get them out, would be "get me Kevorkian"

KEK did they really call this poor bastard ouchy? i knew Japs were cruel but holy shit desu?

We already have it. It's called clinical trials.

wtf is this

sauce on this vid

yes, but commies should be the only breed sacrificed for the greater good

Hitler was 100% behind human experimentation so it must also supposed by Sup Forums.

Well, I'm saying it's dumb. Why would you want to leave that door open even if you thought it would never ever ever happen to you or to someone you cared about?

Chinx trying to keep there retarded son alive

Only if govt pays bounties on nigger, Jew and Muslim scalps

No.

He said human

You're implying it matters if it's legal or not. The government is going to run experiments regardless of what the law says.

Just on the poor and the lame minded...which in most cases are one in the same.

>the government
Why would the government do this? Did you elect people who are pro eugenics?

You'd think they'd know that a bone marrow transplant would be a fruitless endeavor

Yep and because nerve cells are extremely resistant to radiation (they do not replicate for the most part) he experienced all the pain. A guy called Ouchi might have experienced the most painful death imaginable. Fancy that.

Commies are like monkeys we used for experiences. They are closely related, but not the same specie

Only if they are dangerous criminals.

DUMB PEDOPOSTER

that's gotta hurt!

Ouchi!

Yes.

Dear god, can you imagine his poor mother?

Doctors trying to talk to her about neutron gamma radiation and uranyl nitrate and she can't understand a thing except seeing her son die in unimaginable pain and dying possibly one of the most horrific deaths ever recorded

Fuck the greater good youre probably as dumb and fat as nick frost from hot fuzz, and ypu probably got the idea of the greater good from that movie as well

Any crime that gets you the death penalty now would be a good start.

It should only for the things that get you the death penalty and getting rid of corruption is a different problem all together.

This.

this is happening

Only if the subject gets to murder the families of everyone involved once he finds out.

Why do you think McCain, Hillary and Chelsea are in ankle bracelets? So yes.... McCain was elected. And No for Hillary and Chelsea but they still experimented on kids none the less. Problem is that they got caught and the swamp drain has been pulled and they are caught in a vortex right now.

>Ouchi
Oddly appropriate