ITT: We post our waifus and try to psychoanalyze each other based on them

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/Tari_Tari_Sawa.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mai waifu.

>those hands
likes traps

Analyze me sempai

You're the sort of person who is clearly capable of recognising bestness but talks yourself down from it because you fear being rejected or the reality of bestness failing to live up to your expectations of it.

It does live up to your expectations, man.

Well I suppose that makes you the sort of person who can recognize bestness but chooses the second rate alternative because it's easier.

[spolier] kanbaru def second best tho [/spoiler]

It looks to me you are desperate for someone to love you (more than the average f/a/ggot), but you are a plain guy with nothing really special to give in exchange for that love, so you want someone that won't leave you no matter how boring it is to be with you. In a relationship you would probably think more of yourself than the other person.
Aside from that i kinda get the feeling you are the sort of person that doesn't reach out to others, but want someone to reach out to him, and usually ends up alone.
Probably a kinda old fashioned guy that likes his stuff (music, games, films) from several years ago. You probably like bittersweet and tragic ends more than happy ends.
I guess you like witty conversations full of banter, irony and sarcasm. You laugh at yourself a lot, even when you make a mistake instead of feeling too frustrated you just laugh at yourself for being dumb.
Probably quick to criticize others and also yourself but don't do shit to fix it and just let it be.

oh no my spoiler tag

Wow actually super accurate minus the taste in media. Well done user.

I'm getting left out again.

You like big boobs and blondes with attitude, a man with simple tastes.

You like the idea of a broken girl you can "save". I bet you unironically use the term "friendzone".

i'll bite

Go for it.

Best girl/guy

Hipster

Say something NICE.

Usually when people pick tomboyish/sportsgirls one would think they are interested in / do sports themselves, but in this case i think you don't do shit currently and are not that interested in sports, but want someone to come, break your shell and take you out to sweat.
You would be happy to see people chimping out and laughing out loud but keep your distance and are content just watching without getting too involved because you don't think you will add to the fun and/or you just get tired and drained. You're not really someone with no social skills as the average user would be.
Hm, you are "broken" in the sense that you think of yourself as a person with some fundamental piece missing in your brain that makes you different and incompatible with everybody else, probably the things that make you laugh don't make others laugh, the things that you like to watch and do are not the things others would like to do, so you just want to find someone as similar to you as possible to see if you can understand each other.
Maybe you lack some fundamental interest in other people, you don't really ask them about themselves and even when they tell you you just forget it quickly. Even your interactions with them quickly go to the back of your head. Perhaps it happens often that when someone else asks you about what they told you a couple of days ago you would have already forgotten. You are more the kind to talk openly about yourself, maybe because that would attract someone that empathizes with you.
If you ever had a relationship it would have been an unhealthy one where you couldn't really bring yourself to give a fuck about the other person.

Still going strong.

Try me.

Analyze away

You want someone to cuddle and spoil. You're a kind a person looking for excitement. You're gentle, quiet or stoic to a degree. You may be a bit of a M.

You all want to fuck your mothers.

Hard mode: nothing to do with incest

Giving mu life for her

You like to take it easy, and enjoy watching over others who are as relaxed as you.

I'm not going to lie. That's scary close to the truth. It's not everything, but all of that is true.

A lot of trends in music or art you enjoy outdated, although they would've been mainstream popular at some point in time. You are not too up to date with social media and current trends, and the reason for this sits somewhere between simply not being interested to active loathing. In saying this, you actively dislike the notion explicitly rejecting mainstream interests in preference for older ones, in a 'hipster-ish' way. You consider yourself more to have a stoic personality.

In school you would've been the teacher's pet at some point. You didn't actively try to suck up, but it probably happened naturally, given your quiet demeanor, the tendency to follow rules and instructions better than your classmates, and your above average marks. In fact, you might've actively noticed it creeping in, and did something counter-productive to that image lest you become 'that guy' to your peers. You're the kind of person who thinks that the only way to enjoy a darjeeling is black, and the only way to enjoy an assam is with milk, and will actively tell others so, but will once in awhile add sweetener when you're alone and think no one will know.

try me

Haha, that's great. I'll admit, I took a number of queues from Ryuji.

Pretty much.

Analyze me Sup Forums !

i.4cdn.org/f/Tari_Tari_Sawa.swf

You want to fuck your mother.

Wtf I love my mom now

Also like Reki from Haibane Renmei.

It would seem to me you want to be of use to someone, but don't have really any special capability or talent, so you want someone even more useless so that even the most basic help would make them happy.
You want people to demand less from you so that you don't have to deal with added pressure and expectations. You always consider the posibility of failure, and try to make others aware of it so that if things go wrong people wouldn't blame you, because if they did you wouldn't be able to handle it.
I would guess you're the sort of introvert that is ok with being the way he is, and just wants to chill, mostly indoors (contrary to the ones that dislike themselves want to change the way they are)
You're also probably the kind of person that doesn't really care about being alone or in company, sometimes you may get >tfw no gf, but it's not that bad and it doesn't really make you look actively for love.

Thanks Freud

a best.

You're a dog.

I want to fuck your mother.

Let's get analytical

Gonna write up some responses but posting my waifu first.

Deep down you find most people to be boring and want to be a part of better company.

You like to mess with your parents in humouring ways.

you're the caring type who secretly desires to be protected

filthy secondary

Spot on.

of what?

My waifu for laifu

She is my loved one.

Analyze this best girl

you want someone who you can look after - making you feel useful and needed, you arent the most well socially adjusted and dont care too much for your image

You're introverted and overly insecure which has led to a life of loneliness due to self-alienation. You seek a romantic partner with a similar background to share your interests without suffering any judgement. In truth, you secretly consider yourself to be slightly better looking than what your peers have told you, so you settled for Tomoko to feel slightly superior, thinking she'll be the worse looking of the two of you.

You choose lofty goals for yourself and fail and deep down you know you don't really want to achieve anything and are just fooling yourself by deciding to go after something you can't have.

Kuma shock!

Well, do your worst.

oh so that's what the truth feels like. It hurts.

Nobody will knock on your door.
You wish to live until the day fully functional cyborg girlfriends are a reality. Until that day, the only 3DPD you'll be interested in are autistic damaged goods.
You want to melt someone's AT field into accepting your help because you actually want someone to fix you. You can't stand the heat.
You surrounded yourself with dumber peers throughout your life even though you are secretly insecure in the true extent of your mental capacities. You have mommy issues.
You're a cynic beta male who likes toying with people even though they might be actually manipulating you. Also, you might be bisexual.
You're of African descent and/or into NTR/cuckoldry.

You like to take advantage of naive girls and prey on their innocence.

Give me death

Very accurate actually, except not being up to date with social media- that was me a couple of years ago. Now I've made myself comfortable after changing into a Nexus 5X, which is pretty dope.

You find expressing your emotions with others comfortable when there is little chance of your identity getting identified with your views of the world. Very talented and up to date with IT, possibly very flexible in your jobs. However, you are manipulated rather easily, and temperamental.

I love Nio!

My cute waifu.

you have this very romantic idea of your relationship with a girl, you want to be there for her and be able, or at least try to, comfort her and make her feel well, you're introverted, you'd like to be able to think more with your brain than with your heart, so to speak, compared to what you do now
on the plus side you're a good guy, on the down side someone might call you beta/insecure because you value being able of taking care of the other that much, and they would kinda have a point
somewhat like the guy described above, tho you're extroverted instead, you still want to have a girl you can comfort and un-break but in light of you're waifu in particular you're also more protective/jealous and while you're probably better at acting tough and cool you're more insecure than the guy above when it comes to actual, practical situations and relations
you would have to find at least a kind of a connection between these girls and the mothers of these guys
not saying y'all don't want to fuck your mum, just it isn't that sure that you do
I only watched the anime up to koyomimonogatari so I might be missing something here, tho with that info I'd say you're a bit of an extrovert, just a bit, you like to have discussions/debates with people you're familiar with, you're intuitive more than sensing, you take too much time making important decisions but you almost always make the right one, you're perceiving, and you like to be around people that are at your level instead of people you have to take care of/explain stuff to
you're a hell of an introvert and (my condolences) a kissless virgin, you're sensing and assertive but kinda insecure so you don't always get your point across when talking with others, you like your girls pure and want somebody to grow with (as a person I mean, not necessarily grow old together), you daydream a lot
end of pt.1

The love of my life and my Princess, Makoto.

you want to be pegged

>>everyone else
shit taste

You are scarily accurate.

Give ure best try gujs.

bring it on anons

pt.2
you resemble Ritsu in many ways, you like playing around, you're lazy, possibly an underachiever, you would like to be more extrovert, you'd like more people you can share your interests with, and you'd also would like to be more open/honest about your feelings and to mitigate the need you tell yourself "just fuck it who cares really it's not that important I can always find somebody later"
you're desperate for somebody that will care for you, you're embarrassed by "romantic" stuff but you think for the right girl you could just do it anyway tho with a twist making it more serious and meaningful, you're a "diplomat", creative and altruistic, and you like to be depended on while telling others that you're happy to do that but you'd rather not be depended on by anybody
you're at least a bit (but probably more than a bit) submissive, you want to have others you can trust and talk to, there's people you look up to and you'd feel very very bad if they let you down, you feel more than you think, so to speak, you'd like to be able to understand what others think and/or feel at a glance, and you don't contemplate the idea of betraying someone, let alone your waifu

disclaimer: a waifu is pretty little info and psychoanalysis is another thing entirely
t. psychology student

Shut the fuck up Shuuichi, your wife is a closeted lesbo.

seeking for motherly stuff and breeding, feeling ready and wanting to take responsibility.

>Nobody will knock on your door.

I know

She's lusting after my waifu