How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side...

How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>ally

Fuck off shill

90% poison
10% truth

fuck Petershit and fuck Canadian people

>ally
Are we BLM now?
>Having to defend a leaf
Jim was right you the_donald fag fans of Peterson act almost as bad as Rick and Morty fans. Even if Peterson had something good to say I wouldn't be listening because of how you faggots have been acting

This is like the 4th time I've seen this thread, please think of better things to slide with.

How many God damn times are you going to make this post?
Fuck Kermit the frog
Sage

Make your bed.

This is a fucking bait thread

how many times are you going to post the same topic, nigger?

This thread rules. It's my favorite one.

3rd Time I have seen this thread in a week.

>Buddy
>Boyo
>Bucko
Is this the male version of sweetieposting?

Do you have an inability to be pragmatic?

Peterson is weak

It's not nearly as cute as sweetie posting.

You are precisely the kind of blind sheep that he was mocking. Get raked.

Quit making these threads lead.
Your masters will notice your lack of originality

>defeat Islam and Femenism
That is like trying to antidote snake venom when living in a den of vipers. The Jewish Problem is the prime mover of Islam and Femenism in the West.

Lets put it in simple terms, Leaf.

What's stronger? A community of individualistic people working purely for their own benefit? Or a collectivist horde of invaders?

because the alt-right is an autistic circle jerk that was doomed to result in this purity spiral. They also falsly claimed Peterson as one of their guys, even though he has spent his career speaking against nazism.Also because hes a useful idiot of the left. Funny how this all happened right as they were launching an anti Peterson campaign after that TA ended up winning in the Laurier university thing

this binary and robot mode of thinking is a false dichotomy user

The Purity Spiral is healthy. We can use moderates like e-celebs, alt-right/lite, AmRen, etc., as pawns, but goddamn, who doesn't want to drink pure water?

Crusify them then light it up

/leftypol/, Nazbol retard thread.

That's doctor Peterson to you, you little Newtonian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I’m the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another Collectivist. I will wipe you the bloody out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my bloody words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, collectivist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You’re bloody individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that’s just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody Newtonian. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Bucko

>civic nationalist
>ally
Pick one leaf.

>Canada
what's their end goal?

Listen dickweed. This is a slide thread by Shareblue. Lurk more

fuck off with these threads and take a joke
he's a professional troll in the wild

he's right tho

IN ALL FIELDS

damn we got trolled! epic xD

>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

probabily it's Jordan Himself

fuck off with your gay pasta you literal fucking leaf

Fucking copy pasta.
Sage

Islam and feminists, are the first step, the kikes and niggers(+Hispanics) gets the oven.

WHY THE FUCK DO I SEE THIS SAME THREAT EVERY BLOODY DAY

>t. CIA nigger