Next in line for MUTT status

I hear Canada's latest census only had 64% reporting European racial origin. That's what you get for having a border with a mutt...

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1
youtu.be/JQIyYN0ZsSs?t=2m4s
globalnews.ca/news/3794111/canada-obesity-illness-costs/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148100971/#148106288
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149940085/#149940085
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
activehistory.ca/2015/01/john-a-macdonalds-aryan-canada-aboriginal-genocide-and-chinese-exclusion/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/immigrant-nation-newcomers-will-comprise-a-growing-share-of-canadas-population/article33755105/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesn't help that they let in 200k to 350k people every year. There is zero integration because of that

Look at those fucking pan faced gooks.

Its amazing that Western nations haven't openly revolted over immigration yet

That's what we get for having a government that thinks Haitian families are fearing for their lives while white South Africans are evil racist whities.
The open bias is horrifying

Wrong, 77.7%

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1

youtu.be/JQIyYN0ZsSs?t=2m4s

thats what mass immigration does

i agree, its obvious genocide and it only takes a few decades

they will become just another copy of USA
globalnews.ca/news/3794111/canada-obesity-illness-costs/

everything great and everything terrible in canada is because of the US and they have the habit of magnifying all the horrible and wonderful things america does but they still try and complain and criticize some how pretend they are humble and not quite as degenerate as us when they are both x10

Count the number of those reporting "European racial origin" as separate from the garbage category "Canadian", which literally means mystery meat.

No, Canadian is most commonly found in Quebec, Northern Ontario and the Maritimes, so it obviously means French Canadian for the most part and to a lesser extent Anglo Canadian

You must've missed all the discussion we've had of your latest census. Your government us obscuring the rate of demographic decline using weasel categories. You should take the time to look into it. Great work by anons researching the matter.

Quebec still white

All I care about

Anglos jealous

You can speculate and play with the categories as much as you like if you want to make Canada seem like something it isn't, but it doesn't make it true.

No shitskins identify as Canadian

>You can speculate and play with the categories
Didn't have the balls to actually read the threads, eh? I don't blame you. It's black pilling.

>Quebekikes still selling citizenships to chinks so they can flood Vancouver

The eternal frog strikes again

That's because it's bullshit desu. And Quebec is 98% white outside of Montreal so I don't really care

Its 72.9. That doesn't include injuns.

My hometown is still like 94% huwhite. We lost montreal(technically the entire city is still 75+% white if you add the suburbs) but muh cultural capitale is still 95% percent white(quebec city) ;)

>it's bullshit desu
I realize it's depressing, but you had to know this was coming.

And? I think it's silly to include the Indians as being part of the percentage that shouldn't be here

I'd believe it

almost no Canadians that post here are white. Most of them are Toronto shitskins or Hongcouver chinks

Il fait froid?

kek canamutts

Who do you think will reach Brazil levels first, Chinknadia or Bergerface?

Burgerland is practically brazil tier in some places
But toronto is already brazil shit tier tbqh

Non, il fait juste -1

burgerland because we have lots of spics and niggers. they have lower IQ than poos and chinks. and it is the poos and chinks who make up most of the non-white canadians.

canada also has immigration based on skill sets, so they tend to favor asia heavily. i figure the average canadian will be more like a hapa bugman than anything else. americans will truly be a mixture like brazil, especially since we take immigrants from around the world while heavily favoring latin america and the Caribbean.

Temperature tranquille,

>tfw amerimutts are so butthurt over "mutt" they're trying to push the meme on someone else
Typical muttposting

Remove memeflag amerimutt. Stop trying to deflect the attention away from your le 56% country and onto a scapegoat because you're a salty little wanker from all the memes.

canadians largely are not mutts, they are small souled bugmen

Il a neigé aussi, alors c'est bien confortable

>they have lower IQ than poos and chinks
but most chinks reproduce just as fast as spics

Complete Leaf ego collapse in 3... 2... 1...

You're all Anglos, and Anglos always racemix.

>the memeflag beta vs the alpha geographic meme location

Wrong, thats all you burgerboi, our women are the leading cause of the degeneracy.

A fucking mutt

Reminder that a Canadian came up with that phrase

We haven't updated our racial census in several years
Pic related was results from last one
I'm terrified of what it would be now

not true, i am pure bavarian phenotype

well i figure if you live around them, you know them best

Ayy ca me manque, apres l'université j'espère revenir au québec

Chinese have the lowest birthrates

Tu restes ou?

>Chinese have the lowest birthrates
Only when they live under 1-child policy. Outside of China they breed like rabbits.

I'm not sure that's accurate. Most of Quebec says "Quebecer" or "Canadian" on census, if they don't count those as "European" then it could skew things a lot.

Right now we are actually 73% white

Caroline du nord au moment, je vien de granby
Et toi?

In Canada. Their population percentage is even falling. Indians breed much faster.

Can I have a link to the updated stats? Kindof curious to see what my hometown is at right now

He's not lying. Considering almost 100% of non-whites live in Montreal, if more than 80% of Quebec is white it means out of Montreal is almost 100% white. Montreal is half our population

I hate memeflaggers.

>we are actually 73% white
lol

Meme flag posts rumours trying to justify his own reality tv start led shithole’s failures

Lmao never change burgers

>He's not lying
No, he's just ignoring the two threads I linked earlier. This has been hashed out for thousands of posts now before. Your government is hiding the rate of demographic decline from you, this if a FACT.

F

Bet you've never heard of a 98% white city before

You basically are burgers, that is the point.

All these Anglos doing damage control ITT lol

Je veux immigrer au Québec. Est-ce que c'est difficile pour quelq'un qui parle français et écoute Loco Locass?

C'est comment en Caroline du nord? Je n'ai jamais été

Et moi j'ai habité a Lachine sur l’Île de Montréal pendant toute ma vie. Ça doit etre >le 80% mais c'est pas si pire en ce moment

I don't see how that refutes my point. I live in Quebec. Outside of Montreal you almost never EVER see a non-white.

And this picture doesn't really do anything. 73% non-white. 73% + 21 = 94%. Seems to be in-line with what would be expected given the numbers of non-whites

This is my hometown kek, 3% minority

And to the aussie, you need to marry a quebecoise or you'll never feel at home in QC. The further you get from MTL the more you'll get made fun of for bad french.

It's true. The Eternal Anglo never rests. He hungers for darker genes.

Most of them are going to Ontario and provinces west of Ontario though. I did my own examination of the recent census and provinces like Alberta got way less white than the country as a whole did. The ones that move to Quebec and actually end up staying in Quebec live in Montreal in the vast majority of cases, and if not Montreal then Quebec City or Gatineau (next to Ottawa)

pas vraiment. t'a juste a visiter un état americain qui longe la frontière et a traverser. prétend être un migrant illégal qui fuit la déportation de Trump et le gouvernement va te mettre un chêque d'aide social dans les mains

...for now

Caroline du nord c'est un trou de cul multicultu
Jai vecu a raleigh et a wilmington. Wilmington c'est moin pire, style 70% blanc je dirais. Toujours pas la bonne vielle campagne quebecoise haha

You know he's a literal 56%er baiting to make himself feel better, right?

Not everyone in the world is a dirty Anglo, my 64% friend.

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIIIEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Source on quote?

activehistory.ca/2015/01/john-a-macdonalds-aryan-canada-aboriginal-genocide-and-chinese-exclusion/

Check the data, our province is literally only 13% minority atm. Ontario and ect are another story obviously, its practically usa tier there

I don't see why they would choose to live in an area that is poorer, that is more racist against them, and that doesn't speak the international language of world monoculture instead of a place that is richer, less racist, with more of their coethnics, and that speaks English.

Il n'y a vraiment rien qui compare a la campagne quebecoise, selon moi

Yes, and I post refutations more for people who might be misled than for OP

The US needs to invade Canada. Letting all those chinks and muslim fuckers take over their country is an urgent national security issue for the US, especially since they're a huge bordering nation.

>you basically are burgers
>you (((basically))) are Jewish

Oh now i get it, it’s a buttblasted amermiutt trying to drag everyone down with him hahahahaah

Interesting
btw like a commenter said, where did he get the term "aryan" from?

Avant de venir au USA j'avais jamais vu un black lol.

>prime
>british
>beauty

Fuck this country

Maybe to the left or the right of the Caspian sea. But yeah, euros aren't aryan. They're just pigmentally challenged

Canada has MAGIC SOIL.

It's from obsolete racial theories of the 19th century.

Chanceux. J'aimerais vivre en région, mais toute ma famille habite a Montréal

Fucking crazy, if I was Canadian I would leave that shithole. I even want to leave my fucking country. I've just had it with everything and am so tired of this shit. I guess that was their game plan all along. Turn us into wandering Jews ourselves.

>REEEEEE WE ARE NOT LIKE AMERIMUTT

The ANGLO is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an ANGLO and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the ANGLO .

We're going to be the biggest hapa nation in the world.

Si tu a l'opportuniter je te le recommande. Vers Bromont c'est pratiquement le paradis quebecois

Still better than a mutt

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/immigrant-nation-newcomers-will-comprise-a-growing-share-of-canadas-population/article33755105/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
>By 2036, the agency predicts, as many as 30 per cent of all residents will not have been born in Canada.

>Another 20 per cent of the population will be native-born, but with at least one immigrant parent.

>Since the vast majority of immigrants come from Asian or Pacific nations, within 20 years Canada will likely be as brown as it is white.

>canadians largely are not mutts, they are small souled bugmen

Correct, people's life here revolves around conspicuous consumption, why is why we have the highest debt levels in the world

>dude I picked up some Tim Hortons™ coffee so we can watch the NHL® game and discuss our mortgage payments lmao

Average Canadian

English canada yes, but quebec will likely separate once the chink house bubble crashes

>22 million whites to 20 million whites in 30 years

What happened?