Now that the dust has settled, was Mandela a hero for human rights, or an anti white communist?

Now that the dust has settled, was Mandela a hero for human rights, or an anti white communist?

Ooga booga

HE WAS A HERO FOR ANIMAL RIGHTS

>c. Squinty nigger

The latter, but whites in South Africa had only themselves to blame for choosing to live in fucking AFRICA

Well his successors did lead to the whole Blacks murdering whites thing, so i don't know. The media needs to report that, but they won't cause they hate white people.

Question, are Boers considered white or not?

I could have sworn he died in 1994 when I went to see Shazam starring Sinbad at the theatre close to Chick-fil-A before buying Fruit Loops.

nigger

both. He's better than Mugabe at least.

Empty fertile land or an overpopulated swampland stricken by war?

Daily reminder the cape was empty and the zulu bantu niggers invaded afterwards. Its the boerland and i will try to help them when the time comes.

Oy vey (((Joe Slovo)))

Dirty kaffir terrorist

My nan had a friend called Vicky, some half black lady from SA, anyway she said he was a terrorist who blew up shopping malls
Also used to work with a guy called Robbie and he used to work in SA during 70-90s and he said only 20% voted against the black parties, 10 being white ofc but the other 10 were asian. So from what I can gather he was a black supremacist who kill civilians

Mandela has led blacks into more poverty, war and ignorance. The whites were rebuilding your country and creating jobs for the population until they were thrown out by this thick black cunt, get on with it on your own from now on. suffer

He died in prison in the 80s.
This is a Mandela Effect thread
post other changes to the timeline

The prophet A Wyatt Mann even predicted nu-males.

He was a nigger terrorist who ruined South Africa. fuck Mandela.

Fucking Dumb Nigger...

Jew-Stooge, Communist...

He was a communist whose dreams of creating a white exodus from South Africa at such a scale that it would have made the white exodus from Angola (the largest in history) look like a foot note in history cam undone when the Cubans and MPLA got BTFO at Cuito Cuanavale by SADF and Unita.

Had that nit happened ... who knows what would have come next. As it was, he suddenly became Mr. Rainbow Nation and fooled the world.

sauce?
That's rubbish

If you consider the Dutch white, then yes