I can't believe you've done this.

i had no other choice

>edition
Fuck off.

This is going to end well

>become Alisa's, Erika's or Yukari's boyfriend
>be nice to her at first
>start slapping her around one day, but always apologize and make excuses
>evolve to talking crap about her with other people right in front of her, but apologize
>start beating her really hard, like "a week in a hospital" hard but always apologize and tell her you love her while delivering subtle threats that you'd kill her if she leaves

I want Shizuka to be my bride!

can I get both?

Good luck with that when their classmates fire a shell and it "strays" through your front door.

Wewlad

Only in 2D

I hate Frenchies so much. Fucking scum.
Charlotte is a whore name.

How would you bully Darjeeling?
She needs to be knocked down a peg.

I wouldn't, instead I'd have a nice hot cup of Tea with her.

I will ram a garbage truck up your asshole.

This

"Let me sleep with you tonight."

This false flag bullshit need to ends.

To actually ask something topic related, ay news about the next RW chapter / translation status?

Did anybody archive RW raws? I've been away since previews of Gloriana fight and now archive links are mostly dead

I'm not visiting GuP threads that anymore but I actually want to know something (espceially considering /ak/ in title)

Any progress with GuP manga translations?

We had a new Phase Erika chapter some days ago.

I want to have very cute sex with Nina on our wedding night.

Erwin is beautiful!

I want to wake up to that smiling face everyday.

I know that feel.

Cute Katyusha.

If only.

doki doki

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Th-thanks user.

I need to check out Phase Erika someday

>Filename
>Not 'She waves to her Husband'

>some days ago
>nothing else ever since
>still have at least 1 thread a day
>this thread so far
Quality fucking content, bravo. Someone remind me, why does there have to be a thread up constantly? This isn't /k/

cute but literally who?

Nina, the KV-2 loader. I wonder how she lobs around these 30 kilo shells.

>I wonder how she lobs around these 30 kilo shells.

>expressing a shared desire to go to a bourgeois coffee drinking house

This might not end well.

i thought the KV-2 shells were 50 kilos

I want to be Chovy's little brother and be abused be the whole Anzio school.

The loader being a tiny little loli is just a running gag at this point, isn't it? Pekoe is tiny, too.

It will, with Nina leglocking

More like 40, but there should be 2 loaders loading together.

42 x 2

aah

>thinking it'll end at just that
>without straying into her demonstrating a number of impossibly powerful grappling techniques during intercourse
>all while reminding you that each can kill adult siberian bear

And yet, she is very gentle in those demonstrations, sure you can't get out of it (Although why would you want to?) but goddamn can you barely feel any pressure from her strong hands

Not really.

- Momo
- Yukari
- Carpacchio
- Caesar
- Suzuki
- ANTEATERS

Yukari should slit her wrists and bleed out in the toilet because no one loves her!

I hope you wake up with your hands and feet bound on a steel plate, to be used as target practice for Ooarai's Panzer IV

Nina will not let you escape until you cum inside her and make her a mommy.

Not true I love her.

Not gonna happen.

Two words: CARBON COATING

Don't shitpost with Maho or Miho you fucking faggot.

Let Maho shitpost herself.

I love her hair

Maho never shitposts.

Maho is too autistic to shitpost

Maho is not autistic and she is my perfect wife.
>master1200
Nice sample, nerd.

but its true

>Maho winning at senshado
She possibly won a single tournament and lost two. She brings great dishonor over glorious name of Nishizumi and KMM.

>Cold French 40-60mm steel
>140 direct panzer 3/4 hits

You may want to be a bit more specific before someone points a Kwk 40 your way.

No true.

Also wrong. Now please kill yourself for insulting my wife with your lies.

He means 140 hits from panzers III and IV. Fucking google it.

stop denying her autism

She's beautiful even with autism.

She won the tournament with KMM in her first year. She was just a first-year, but considering how she's supposedly talented and the heir of the Nishizumi house she probably was the commander then.
In her second year they lost because Miho actually has a heart and rather threw the match then letting some poor girls fucking drown.
In the third year she got shrekt by Miho.
Her biggest achivements so far are that one victory in her first year and being the last girl standing against the UTS.
Really, for supposedly being an awesome commander her track record is kinda shit.

>Panzer III and IVs in the French campaign
>KwK 40

She does not have autism.
Now I remember, your the same faggot from the other week who started this whole shit with the same Alisa reaction image.

Fuck off.

I didn't even have internet access last week, faggot. But nice way of evading the argument.

Alisa deserves loveless marriage with a violent abusive husband and ungrateful kids who can't wait for her to die so they can get the inheritance!

>Second year
Not Maho's fault that shit happened, not even a variable anyone could've factored in and the resulting collapse in the formation would've fucked over any one else in GuP.
>shrekt by Miho
Miho won by the scrap of her teeth and both their tanks were disabled, she had it done to Maho's Tiger a split second earlier. You spouted the shit before and I haven't forgotten either. You and your baiting with the false-flagging is gay.

Bullshit.

(You)

Miho won because Maho gave her a fair chance to win.
Maho could have been a dick and crashed her with her whole team.

I'm sorry ladies, but I'm looking for Katyusha, do you happen to know where she is?

I want to shove my face into Nina's tummy.

>Or even KvK 39

>I want to shove my face into Nina's cunny.

FTFY

I want to do both.

>hasn't watched Episode 1
>hasn't read Little Army
and even
>hasn't read Phase Erika nor Erika's Pride

Is Alisa a choice of true cuckold connosieurs?

I'm always amazed by how early war German tanks were basically the complete opposite of late war German tanks

Even then she barely won, it was a close fought duel. Miho definitely never "stomped" her and could've lost had there been even a split difference of time differential between Maho and Miho's final shots.

That guy just wants to bully Mahoanon which is cruel. Because Mahoanon and Maho are both autistic and should be immune to bullying in these threads.

This, too. Maho's own agenda (whose TL;DR is "protect Miho's smile") and even her public status as heir aparent of the Nishizumy style was well served by challenging her little sister to an one-on-one duel, once the chance to do so arose. Both things were more important than mere victory.

You'll let her clean up at your house right?

yeah

Depends. Can she eat a bowl of eggs?