Enoshima Junko-Chan

Get in here boys. Time for another thread dedicated to best girl.

>You'll never fuck her senseless all the time and help her kill the rest.

This guy gets it

Nope.

Who the fuck is this and why does the top of their head look like a dead skunk

Color robot says hello

butte

Is this thing just taking in fanart and adding filters to it or something?

Enoshima can be anyone, but the best girl to bully. That place is cemented by Saionji.

That's why I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

No it actually colors in line art itself based off hints
Here's the original

Don't mind the yuri but this seems out of character

Any Junko artwork is out of character if it isn't her just being a 2-bit villain who mocks things and derives pleasure from some corny concept.

The fuck did I just read

Would Junko get turned on if you lock her in a rape dungeon and beat her everyday?

Momentarily. Then she'll get bored.

>Implying you wouldn't have already been brainwashed

probably
I honestly can't determine whether she's a S, M or both

Bullying of Saionji, the necessary, useful, adequate hobby!

For once, I agree with you, Precious Precious Flower Saionji! More spanking and less talking!

Oh hi, Bully-kun, didn't expect to see you here.
How's life treating you?

Bullying of Saionji is a sacred act. Whenever it can be done, whenever I am.

Training, work and a new laptop, to bullypost even better than before

As usual, Saionji is all talk, and will never do anything, since she will fail it anyway, like everything she done in life beside the dancing!

Is it even possible to bully Genocider Syo?

Yes
First you bully and insult her to get her to like you
Then you fuck another girl

Fukawa don't deserve any kind of bullying. The real question is not to find a flaw to this repugnant person, but to find any trait of character which redeem her!! Any person who might find her attractive should go see a psychiatrist, who might help him. It's a geniune advice!

Touko Fukawa has the worst Bully Target rank possible, the F- rank! She is ugly, vulgar, pathetic, lonely girl with no qualities at all! She has the traits of masochism, passive-aggressive personality. She doesn’t have any grace, even the basic of style is unknown to her.

Her hairstyle is despicable, her clothes are ripped, her glasses are dirty, she neglige the basic rules of hygiene, the worst part: she actually try to defend her lifestyle!

Her books are delusional and lack of any common sense, the first look at her "masterpieces" and you already know that she self-insert into her characters.

But the worst part: her mere presence with the high Bully Target material like Byakuya might decrease the rank of this particular high rank person! She is like disease, the serious, necessary bullying will not only fail at her, it might corrupt the bully, as this disgusting waste of oxygen might fall in love with the bully, because of the delivering of the bullying.

Somehow, her ""second personality"" manages to be even worse!

Fukawa is shit.
Genocider is a bro despite being a serial killer, though.
>implying I'd ever be cute enough to die by her hand

If she gets into constant repetitive action, yes. A lot of autists are into constant, repetitive action. A true nonpleb is into variety, though, which Junko is not.

Why even wanting to die from the hands of a serial killer? That's just a masochistic behaviour. worthy of a weakling.

Don't you think it's better to want to defeat a serial killer just before she commit another heinous crime in a heroic manner and after a life-risking fight?

You misunderstand, I don't want to die. I know she won't kill me because it doesn't fit her MO so I'm safe around her and can bully her in any way I want.
Though dominating her in a fight does sound hot

I need some real Junko Enoshima not all this qt3.14 stuff

What's wrong with cute?

>I know she won't kill me because it doesn't fit her MO
why do you sound like this guy

There is too much

alright

YAS QUEEN

More like JEWnko.

But that if my favorite girl is Monomi?

>Killed off the Togami family, the richest and most powerful family who controls the world from behind the scenes
>Jewish
ha

delet

>that description of Peko

Yeah it's probably true. I do like cold girls most of the time in anime if they have something else going for them, like Peko being a swordsman or a cold person being a bully/guide for characters.

>Ibuki
Accurate.

You heard me you kikedyke.

Punching Junko until she likes it!

I only played the games and watched DR3 and seeing Mukuro I thought she was the most attractive person in DR so it was sad to see her personality is pretty ass during DR3. Is she better in anything else?

No
Unless you played the game with jap voices don't watch the anime

Danganronpa:IF

Would you let Junko shit directly into your mouth and lick her clean afterward?

In the name of despair I would

Would you prefer it to be like a huge constipation log or like sloppy, wet diarrhea shit?

Whichever it doesn't unless despair is spread

I'm saying that your destiny is getting bullied, Saionji!! Hahahahaha!

But you can't bully the sexy version

i want to purify her with my semen

Saionji can't be sexy by definition, she can only become less of a midget and is still an awkward mess!

This birthing body is meant to be nurtured, not mistreated

Kodachi Kuno from Ranma. Undisputed worst girl

That's not Akane

That's there you're wrong, I can easily do both at the same time.

Making her eat her veggies until she vomits is a good start!

>Get in here boys.
If you know what I mean.

Why even live.

Why is Kodachi worst girl to you? Let's hear your explanation in this Junko thread.

>Syo
You're bullying me by doing this.

Junko's breasts!

She has none. She's flat as a board and that's why she died alone.

You must be thinking of Mukuro

She wants despair? That's the bullying she gets it from.

I'm still pissed off about the mindhacks. I thought Junko would slowly manipulate the class into using their talents for extreme goals that they believed were a good idea at the time.

Junko has never been portrayed as anything but a lucky retard.

I mean, did she seem smart to you in DR1 or was that just you filling in the blanks?

Of course it was me filling the blanks. I had expectations that were just slightly higher than none at all, and that's why I ended up disappointed.

Feel the despair of never getting a piece of this

>Junko has never been portrayed as anything but a lucky retard.
Source: Your ass.

>I mean, did she seem smart to you in DR1?

>Junko fucked over the entire world with her plan.
>Not smart.

Okay you're just retarded.

>Dis pair

>Junko fucked over the entire world with her plan.
>Not smart

I mean, that would make sense but they didn't actually do anything to show us that she was smart, they just told us that she ended the world somehow.

You assumed she was smart to be able to do that but she doesn't have to be. Hell, DR3 proved that she could be a retard and end the world with a little luck.

What a beauty.