Gundam IBO

Less than a day to go. How will madman Iok ruin everyone's weekend this time?

>How will madman Iok save everyone's weekend this time?
Fixed.

Iok is saving the show, not ruining anything.

I just want Iok to die already. As far as bumbling fools goes at least Patrick and Mashima were likable fools. Iok is just a straight up cunt.

That's what makes him great, an incompetent prick made the plot advance and get interesting.

Your favorite WW1 character is Wilhelm II?

Hopefully Iok will kill off more of this awful cast.

Maybe he can start with himself.

Think there's gonna be any action? Or another talking ep.

>How will madman Iok ruin everyone's weekend this time?
>implying
lok's shit is saving this shitshow

Would you a Chad?

>Wilhelm II
Close second, favourite is Haig

fuck, feel like I spoilered myself already, but I just wanted to say after finishing IBO first season I loved it probably as much as I loved the first season of gundam build fighters.

oh and I probably won't watch the second season till its finished. but I'll probably re-wtch the first season again before going on to the second season. was this really directed by michael bay or was that just a meme?

Stop watching IBO

Iok will be the only one left standing at the end of the show.

Who else wishes, that Iok will get gangraped by razorwired dildos, from the former Turbines crew...

With every year that passes Tomino look a little more like ET.

The perfect way to end this series in the shittiest way possible is for Iok getting away with killing most of the main cast because 'lol muh misguided revenge' which I hope it doesn't boil down to because that's the direction it seems to be going.

I'm not watching IBO. I came here to laugh at people

It's time to fight

Yes, I'll only grant him access to my cave after he changes his haircut though.

Wat

man ,[raise your flag] really made IBO feel different than a normal gundam series. feels like they stopped being politic heavy in the first season. was this really directed by michael bay?

>was this really directed by michael bay?
IBO really feels like watching a budgeteless Revenge of the Fallen/Dark of the Moon.