I am a halfbreed

i am a halfbreed.
norwegian and phillipines.
lived my hole life in Norway.
nobody knew i was a halfbreed when i didnt tell them.(have white skin)

Why do people hate halfbreeds. i didnt choose to be born this way. you should hate people who make halfbreeds.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1950
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post proof

I've seen him posting before.

Seeing this kind of internet meme psychosis makes me sad.

if you meant skin color

No I meant eye

50%

just post face, nobody cares

>lived my hole life
I came

Prolly looks like Saami. So he can pass as local.

I don't think anyone "hates" halfbreeds. Personally I feel sorry for you.

But yeah nobody wants halfbreeds in their country and no group of people is ever going to consider you "one of them". Pretty fucked up stuff, again I feel sorry for you and it is not something that ever should have had the chance to happen if the world was just operating as it should.

sorry to insecure to show my face. but a eye is ok.

show tits or gfto

im a man

Solution:

Visit Philippines, bleach a Philippine girl with your part Nordic seed, live happily ever after there.

benis

wouldt it become more racemixing then

>wouldt it become more racemixing then
I thought flips were a half spaniard mix. If that's the case, I don't see any harm in it. Makes sense really.

Maybe he can turn the country around if they become Norwegian-Asians instead of Spanish-Asians

Do you have cute white pig skinz?

Halfbreed = half human.

half vikings half samurais
we could become the new superpower

>i didnt choose to be born this way. you should hate people who make halfbreeds.

I don't think any of us hate halfbreeds, we feel sorry for them mostly

I don't hate you. If you're committed to not having kids and you're committed to not getting into a relationship unless it's with another mixed race person (or non-white since you live in Norway), then I highly respect you. That is a hard hand to be dealt. I'm not sure but maybe you would feel more at home in a country with a larger percentage of mixed-race people. Some countries in South America are pretty mixed and I'm sure your Krone would go far there. If that's not your thing, you could do a lot of good in Norway by speaking out against racial mixing.

>my hole life
Yeah, your life is like an asshole

>Why do people hate halfbreeds.

Not really true in my experience, it's only true for a few, but they hate anything that doesn't look like them, doesn't bother me

>filipino

A larping norwegian? I never would have guessed.

I don't hate half-breeds, but we must preserve the purity of the rapidly declining european races. It wouldn't be as big of an issue if there were billions of whites or there was a high birth rate, like there are blacks and asians.

>Some countries in South America
Similar stock if you consider the native americans to be asian, part asian/part spanish.

As an amerimutt of european ancestry, even I'd have a little difficulty rationalizing defiling a pure bavarian phenotype. Which is why I especially hate to see them with niggers.

pinoy vey

Me, me, me!

No one gives a fuck about you, go be an attention whore somewhere else.

>internet meme psychosis
What are you referring to? The "purebreed" one-drop rule vs mutt meme?

As other ITT already said, I don't hate halfbrees but rather feel sorry for them. I'm a cunt so I only want non-mixed white norwegians in my lovely Norway, but i don't want you dead so I'd recomend you go to the Philippines and find a wife there (preferably a mixed one if you're planning on having kids) before muh race war breaks out. If you want to stay in Norway then please just do these two things;
>don't breed with or even get in a relationship with norwegian girls
>contribute to society by getting a job like an electrician, plumber, engineer etc

no im not kidding.
my mom is from Cebu a island in phillipines and speak bisaya.

lol.. how unfortunate. You a bottom?

then post a pic of your boipucci. Pink anus means you're white

no
im not a fag

I'm also an undercover halfbreed, it's fucking weird. I agree that we should hate the ones that created us but I also find it easy to hate myself for it, too

Im halfbreed too my friend, im half Ecudorian half white, but my skin is white asf, use your ethnicity to fuck with SJWs, I love pulling my "race card" on them bc they get so speechless and triggred, and basically anything they say after that is "racist" or "cultrual appropriation"
Love yourself my friend, because we are the ones who can take down the commies by fighting fire with fire

never done it on a SJW
seems fun

more halfbreeds?

Saaaaaaaaame

Also you should work to make Norway a safe and free place for its people.

The Philippines is fine as it is right now, but Norway may need you in the near future.

Filipinos have a lot of white admixture, if you're really white I could imagine you inherited the spaniard genes. True halfbreeds aren't white.

Don't worry too much, seems you guys got mostly favorable Indoeuropean genes. This whole half-breed concept is genetically inaccurate as fuck ...

do this, speak up and confirm reality by acknowledging that ethnicity is at the core of identity, whether we like it or not

Who gives a fuck.

This

rather be a virgin then that

Its ok to be mixed.

Here's a halfbreed Filipina.

I'm surprised no one knew you were a flip especially being from Norway. I knew half-flips when I was in high school and everyone who knew them thought of them as being Chinese, and that's here in 56% land.
My gosh what a monster...

Would you classify your father as alpha, beta, or omega?

Okay then, Elliot

>mixed
kill yourself

alpha

>Visit Philippines, bleach a Philippine girl with your part Nordic seed, live happily ever after there.
/thread

half mexican half swede reporting in, people shouldnt fucking make half breeds im white but have spic blood in me.

you are pretty much a mexican but with asian genes as opposed to indian/aztec. just find a hot white mexican and move to the united states. my little brother is half flip. my mother race mixed after my parents divorced. i hope he marries a mexican because he is too dark to marry a white

Having a hard time imagining why a Nordic man surrounded by Nordic women would go for a Filipino...

also my eyes are hazel green if anyones gonna ask me my eye color

actually dont move to the united states, south america or northern mexico

by half mexican im guessing your mexican parent is pretty much a damn near indian?

I don't hate you, I hate your father, assuming he is the Norwegian. As others have said, you should take your Norwegian education and money and settle down in the Phillipines with a wife there. Or sterilize yourself and fight against immigration here.

nordic women are so tremendously shitty you wouldnt believe it

don't listen to these retards. just live your life and don't be a cuck.

Don't listen to this mongrel faggot, he doesn't care about keeping the nation homogenous

You are white man. You should stay in Europe.

nope, my mother is mexican, her grandmother was born and raised in mexico she had white skin, so im not sure if she was spainiard blood or pure mexican. My mother has white skin aswell, my fathers lineage is swedeish so was his father his father was born and raised in a small town in sweden, thats irrelevant too the country with a few thousand or so living.

>just live your life and don't be a cuck.
and fuck a 9yo girl, and marry your first degree cousing

The day will come when we will kill all muslims.

Because too many find young Filipino women to be more attractive than 45+ yearold Nordic women. Yes, it's mostly old men that find Filipino/Thai women.

her mother**

He is not white, he's half Filipino
>Brazil
That explains your logic

I don't care about his genes. The color of his skin is enough to prove that he is white. Be butthurt, genefag.

anyways op, dont listen to these spergs. your kids will end up whiter than your average american, you dont even look that non-white to begin with

Hey man I half two half brothers who are both half Flip and then Norwegian/German/Russian and they are more intelligent and athletic then me and I’m full white boy Norwegian/German Russian/Finnish/

Your ancestors say if you are white as in European. Are you saying that an albino African is white?

Be butthurt, literal monkey

>your kids will end up whiter than your average american, you dont even look that non-white to begin with
not your average white american...

if white meant skin color the concept would be pretty meaningless

this is not the norm you are probably just a pussy dude

Why generally? Because a people wants to preserve its heritage.

Why specifically? Because Philippinos were still picking coconuts while Norwegians operating firearms and automobiles. The Philippines is so full of drug dealers that the leader has to resort to extralegal executions while Norway has the highest GDP of any country in the world outside of little financial fiefdoms like Singapore. Norwegians are fairhaired, tall, and beautiful while Pilipinos are short and squat. If you were a norwegian, would you really want to end up like a Pilipino. Obviously not.

>mfw amerimongrel of 79%
>mfw only 21% amerindian
>still look like turk

You don't get to decide who is white. It's accepted by everyone that the color of the skin decides which race one is part of. You can trash talk all you want but at the end of the day the filipino guy is white and Norwegians see him as one, just as he mentioned it.

Well he has half-brothers so obviously his family is on the left half of the bell curve. But if we didn't have a Jew-controlled country, he wouldn't feel pride in blurting that out across the Internet. He'd just keep it quiet.

>Why do people hate halfbreeds.
I know there aren't many but why don't you find a happy girl and create your own ethnostate of hapas with her, you can call it Finland

If you don't have viking blood you are a tourist.

Skin looks more finnish

Norway was a literal shithole before they found oil, so in a way it is much like Phillipines. There's plenty of fugly Norwegians, and his father wouldn't have married a gook if he didn't have some deficiencies of his own.

The reason we are against racemixing is because it compromises one's own identity and sense of belonging to a nation. Race is inherently linked to national identity, and the Bible teaches us to love our family, and thus our nation. A gook-mix will never be an European, he will always stick out. That's just the way it is.

>You don't get to decide who is white.
Europeans are white. Half-Europeans are half-white mongrels. If you add shit to milk, I guess it's still milk with shit in it.

>You can trash talk all you want but at the end of the day the filipino guy is white and Norwegians see him as one, just as he mentioned it.
At the end of the day he is half-European half-Filipino and therefore not white. Norwegians do not see him as white, it's just that we don't care about Hapas in daily life because we live among sub-Saharans and Semites which are so much worse.

Kys monkey

>Norwegians do not see him as white
Really? Because I think OP stated that Norwegians always treated him like white...

You can be as much butthurt as you want, but the his skin color shows it. You can ask any average joe in every country, 99% of them will say that he is white. Not only that but the census of your country will treat him like white. One Sup Forums user is not gonna change it.

>Norway was a literal shithole before they found oil
FALSE faggot shill. Per capita in the 50s, Norway were top 20, 13. according to this: nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1950

>1950s
Bravo at outranking countries that were destroyed by ww2. Norwegian intelligence at its best.

Norway had the highest gdp per capita in Europe prior to ww2

>Because I think OP stated that Norwegians always treated him like white...
But they don't. His skin is yellowish and has gook eyes.

>You can be as much butthurt as you want, but the his skin color shows it.
Butthurt about what? The average Joe in a white country would NOT consider him white. What the fuck is your point? He's white to an African maybe. He's white in Brazil maybe.

1. Norway was occupied by the Germans themselves.
2. Here is 1900: nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1900
Top 17

Why are you shilling against Norway?

>But they don't. His skin is yellowish and has gook eyes.
Oh yeah, of course I should trust you in this statement, after all, you have been with OP personally, right? Maybe you were with OP when they treated like him like Asian, right? No. Also, as a matter of experience, I have been in Sweden a years ago and the thing is no one ever thought I was Brazilian, you know why? Because I have white skin, just like OP. They thought I was from another European country...

>Butthurt about what? The average Joe in a white country would NOT consider him white.
Your country considered. What is your explanation? Is your population dumb enough? Or is it because OP is white?

You can reply all you want, but I have to sleep. And tomorrow OP will go outside as usual and Norwegians, as usual again, are gonna treat him like a white man. No matter what an user says on Sup Forums.

You are non-Northern subhuman and will be removed from OUR lands when they day comes. We will test by Census, records and DNA every single of our citizens in Northern and Central Europe, don’t you worry

>you have been with OP personally, right?
He posted pictures in this very thread monkey

>I have been in Sweden a years ago and the thing is no one ever thought I was Brazilian
No, they just thought you were another immigrant that spoke Swedish like all the other immigrants. They did NOT think you were a native Swede or European for that matter. Spaniard maybe if you have less monkey blood than the norm.

>Your country considered. What is your explanation?
Explaination for what? My country do not consider you or the half-Filipino white.

>Or is it because OP is white?
They don't consider him white. And he isn't white even if they did.

>And tomorrow OP will go outside as usual and Norwegians, as usual again, are gonna treat him like a white man.
So if they treat a Somalian sub-human just like they treat a Norwegian, the Somalian is white? Your monkey brain really shows

>Why are you shilling against Norway?
I am not shilling against anyone. Your Canadian-Norwegian friend forgot to mention that 50% of Norway's exports as of today is oil&gas, and that Norway is "the richest country in the world per capita" only after all the other Arab oil-countries. Ireland's GDP per capita is just as high, and they have no oil whatsoever.
I just find any kind of hinted Norwegian superiroty complex absolutely laughable, considering you people eat fish in darkness for half of the year.

>you should hate people who make halfbreeds.
Good point. Do your parents, then come back and talk to us.

>I am not shilling against anyone.
Yes, you are. You are lying about Norway, wanting to make Norway look bad - for some reason. I don't care about what you say about Norway, I am just curious to why you do it.

>50% of Norway's exports as of today is oil&gas
How is that relevant to the fact that Norway were still a top 20 country before oil? Possibly top 5 before WW2? You were lying when you said Norway were a "shithole" like the Philippines before we found oil.

>Ireland's GDP per capita is just as high
Ireland is a haven for big European and American corporations though. The average Irish person is much poorer than the average Norwegian person. And again what is your point, shill? This is not relevant.

For some unknown reason you are trying to downtalk the fact that Norway seemingly have done very well in modern times. Lying even. For what reason?

>I just find any kind of hinted Norwegian superiroty complex absolutely laughable
Are you driven by a inferiority complex? Show us your geoflag.

>You were lying when you said Norway were a "shithole"
I literally heard it from some Swede/Norwegian/whatever, dunno who it was anymore. I said everything as I believe it to be true, accusing me of some hidden agenda because I disagree with you is just ridiculous. I went to Norway once, it's a desolate place, I wouldn't live there if I were paid.
>Show us your geoflag.
So you can throw some stupid ad-hominem at me? I'm not in an European country, I'm travelling.

No, more like you wanted it to be true because you have some kind of inferiority complex.

>I went to Norway once, it's a desolate place, I wouldn't live there if I were paid.
Good

>So you can throw some stupid ad-hominem at me?
What is your ethnicity/nationality?

What's gay about two bros making each other feel good?