Anser my question, it a order Sup Forums!

anser my question, it a order Sup Forums!

Is Nunnally in Sason 3?

Why wouldn't she be?

Why wouldnt she be?

Who cares?
There'll be a timeskip. She won't be cute anymore.

i'm hoping for a tearful reunion

No Nunnally, no Lelouch.

a new season doesn't seem needed, why do this?

I see little way they can even get the plot of R3 going without something so big happening to her that Lelouch has to come back from the dead/undead/wherever the fuck he is right now.

Money. Geass is still popular as hell.
Also, the series takes place in 2017-2018, so if there's a perfect time to make S3, it's now.

She will be shown at some point if she's alive, but will at the very least be mentioned.

Do you think watching those shitty OVA's will be required for S3?

Why is this show full of plot holes and inconsistencies?
His geass command should last a lifetime according to his experiments but when he used it like this "Answer my question" somehow it only works once. Shouldn't it work everytime he asks a question?

It would work if he specified that the person should answer his questions truthfully indefinitely.

>Question (singular)

Is it hard to understand?

No inconsistency, the geass compels the individual its used on to obey one command lelouch gives. If lelouch had said ''you will answer any and all questions i ask you'' then it'd apply for all time. but the syntax of the statement lelouch made ''answer my question'' implies that its a only a single question.

There are a couple of true plot holes and a bunch of questionable stuff that's not really properly described as such. Not that many true inconsistencies either. Most Geass commands stop working once the action is completed, so the show is more consistent about that than you think.

He asked Cornelia a question during his geass on her, then had a few follow up questions that she answered. She stopped being under geass when her brain determined that the conversation was over.

Yet Kallen answered a lot of his questions you fucking mongoloid.

He asked Kallen a shit ton of questions.
Also he asked the professor a specific question but the second time he asked it, it didn't work.

>I want answers (plural)

Oh wow no wonder she gave him multiple. Somehow different commands give different results!

Bruh please learn basic syntax and grammar.. sentence structure is important to determining the command.

Intent matters more than syntax, he could probably just speak gibberish while thinking what he wants them to do and it would still work.