Renaissance italians were arya-

Renaissance italians were arya-

Whiter than you, Ramirez.

>le 56% talking
no one likes pastaniggers nowadays but back then they were just as white as central europe

btw

how's he not white, sorry?

>i don't know what aryan means

>BERGOMENSIS

Comes form Bergamo---> City on the first slopes of the Alps

How is he not white? Kek

HA!
never been white and proud, austronigger

>Aquiline nose
>Amerilard thinking its not a master race sign

American education is truly the best meme.

There’s the document that began the Protestant reformations: Pope Leo X’s 1521 decree excommunicating Martin Luther.
A 1530 petition from 85 English clergymen and lords asks Pope Clement VII to annul King Henry VIII’s marriage to Catherine of Aragon. The seals of many of the signatories were affixed to the petition, each held in place by red ribbon. This is considered the source of the term “red tape.” Clement refused, of course, leading to the establishment of the Anglican Church.
Michelangelo penned a letter to the pope warning that Vatican guards hadn’t received paychecks in three months, and that they were threatening to walk off the job.
A year after Columbus landed in what became North America, Pope Alexander VI issued Inter Cetera, the 1493 papal bull that split the New World between Spain and Portugal.
There are letters from Abraham Lincoln as well as Jefferson Davis, who wrote to try to convince Pope Pius IX that the South was an innocent victim of Northern aggression. Neither man was Catholic.
The doctrine of the Immaculate Conception, the notion that Mary was conceived without original sin, was articulated in 1854 on a piece of parchment that’s in the archives.
Famous Vatican trials were recorded with handwritten transcripts that are housed there, including cases against the Knights Templar in the early 14th century and astronomer Galileo Galilei in the 17th, who was tried by the Vatican for heresy and forced to spend the rest of his life under house arrest.
When Sweden’s Queen Christina abdicated in 1654, she converted to Catholicism from Lutheranism, moved to Rome, and today she is one of the few women buried in St. Peter’s Basilica. There’s a letter to the pope announcing her conversion

>Italians
>Aryans in the first place

Has anyone ever said that?
We're not even white.

off yourself luigi
literally no one likes you spaghettiniggers. you let tens of thousands of men die to take south tyrol from us just to leech from it now. i hope your country gets blacked the hell out of it

>Italians are jews
>Italians are niggers
>Italians are arabic
It really shows your projections, desu. We aren't the country with 5 million jews.

This propaganda poster was supossedly anti-italian, and it depicts us as badass legionaries.
I love masochistic propaganda.

>austronigger replies to me without my written consent
I feel dirty now

>literally no one likes you spaghettiniggers

Prove it, dumb ausposter.

>CRAWLLING IN MY SKIN
You're really edgy user. Are all Italians this edgy?

Looks my grandpa, who is a pure southern italian

In an unusual move by the church, the high-ranking Catholic official was facing trial from the Vatican’s prosecution for his crimes and had been placed under “protective” house arrest, but mysteriously died before the case even reached a “courtroom”.

No, most of them don't really care unless you insult their food. You could be publicly lynched for this.

>You're really edgy user

The fact that i know more about reading comprension than you in your own language is frightnening, Paco.

Please shut the fuck upo

You shut the fuck up too

>comprension

You sure showed me, mongrel.

My great grand parents on both sides came from Italy in the late 1880s, am i white ?

No

>memeflag
gas yourself

>Identifying with being white, black,etc.
>Identifying using a meter built by americans, because of ther nigger-flooded country

Stop acting like a fucking monkey

I hope you're not expecting a serious opinion from pol. If you indeed want to know visit a forum like theapracity to learn about the phenotypical characteristics of each ethnic subgroup. The most important things to look for are skull shape(jaw, nose, forehead, eyes, etc) and skin tone. If you have an European skull shape and brown eyes(I'm talking light brown, not nearly black like niggers) you're whiter than some mulatto who just happens to have blue eyes. The nose is often a good starting point.

>hue flag
>am i whi-
The nerve...

How is the man in that picture not white? Are you seriously this retarded?

Norther Italians are aryan gods.

he is not a rootless new world mongrel, ergo he isn't "white"
he is Italian, north Italian, Lombard to be precise

there are no "whites" here and never have been historically, keep your meme races to yourselves

Yes you are. People think everyone in Brazil is a monkey but that's just wrong.
Brazil has the Bolsonaro a descendent of Germans of the nationalist and conservative right, as every nationalist and conservative no matter what country he is persecuted by the global media, it is a chance that America has to expel all the Muslims because if he wins the elections presidential elections in 2018 the nationalist and conservative right in Argentina and Chile will gain strength as well, it will be very good if he wins and he has most of the intentions to vote so he has a good chance of winning. I, as a descendant of Germans, can not but express how saddened I am to see what leftists and globalists are doing with Europe, but Europe is stronger and will bear, and then it will triumph again.

Americans are the gift that keeps on giving

I mean, it's not that you aren't right, but

>that fucking LARPing

lel

Not really Lombard...I think he would have tought of himself as a Venetian in those days.

Filthy Venetian-jews trying to destroy the Duchy of Milan!

>Says Mr. Migrant Crisis
Shut the fuck up

if u got to italy you'll see these dudes hate white people like every other non white country

Jews were never part of nobility, and the guy on the pic clearly is

>mfw

>I have my head shoved way up my own ass: the post

no, they just hate americans

that's one of the shittiest PCAs I've ever seen, probably as old grandma as well

"white" = European is just one of the innumerable definitions of that shitty word
as far as I'm concerned, anyone who uses it is a jew or a mongrel

fuck off el orco

You people are hopeless.