The more poor, stupid and religious a person is, the more likely he/she is to have (many) children

>the more poor, stupid and religious a person is, the more likely he/she is to have (many) children

And vice versa. What explains this phenomenon?

[This is related to politics because it's about birth rates and why they have tanked in the affluent West]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc
youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Modern higher education takes time out of your day that you could have spent rearing a child

As well as poor people die more often, so they have more children to compensate as per r/k selection theory.

You might have left out the most crucial part in your equation. Money. Raising kids is expensive and time consuming. Making a living in the west is time consuming, and the cost of living is expensive. As to poor households with multiple chidren, well they're poor because of the children. Tying this in to religion is a low IQ argument if you count the number of religious politicians who make $300k plus a year.

Why are millennials being educated to not have children?
Why does being educated mean having less children?
What is education?

Sounds like the "uneducated" have just escaped a system of mind oppression that aims to manipulate them into fighting against their basic instincts. Sounds depressing. Maybe it is depressing.

>Tying this in to religion is a low IQ argument

Not according to Elon Musk who is more intelligent than you or me combined.

argument of authority as well as bias since he's an atheist.

Education is geared toward anti white bias and anti family bias. 1+1=2 is not a "Liberal" concept. It is a fact, i.e. neutral concept. So to does greater understanding of the world have nothing to do with Liberalism. Brainwashing that teaches "white males are the root of all evil and everyone else, especially Jews are saints," is what Liberals mean by being educated. (Ask these self hating whites why they have not racially integrated their own neighborhoods, if race mixing is so wonderful?)

It's because of feminism. More specifically, the expectation/encouragement that women should be in the work. The smartest women fall for the "strong independent career woman" meme and end up having fewer/no kids as a result because they're focused on work.

My grandparents had 6 kids. My grandmother was mostly a housewife, with just some part-time teaching stuff. Do you think should would've been able to have 6 kids if she were busy working 40 hours a week?

Elon Musk dated what's her name, Amber Heard right? Johnny Depp's ex-girlfriend? Then he dumped her for reasons unknown? I wonder if Elon is impotent.

Generally, it was normal for couples to marry younger in the 60s 70s. Households had 3 to 10 children depending on how much money the couples could make. There were less birth control methods. Condoms, IUD, pulling out, and the very risky and very expensive vasectomy and tubal ligation.

These days, you have birth controll pills/shots/implants/patches, and therapy, agenderism, transexualism, and of course, subsidized abortion.

It's fashionable to have 2 kids or less because it's lightweight, and "cosmopolitan."

>rearing a child
Nice quads, Destiny.

i want to see her get blacked

have you really not seen THE AUTHORATATIVE source documentary for answers to these questions?
youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

Knowledge increases pain.

Who is she btw ?

*boop*

not true at all...

Historically the most educated, wealthy people had huge families.

It is only since the "nuclear" age where 2 kids has been pushed (and now no kids is being pushed) it is pushed by various means, mostly by making children extremely expensive for producers, while compensating consumers' children.

There has also been huge amounts of infertility in the developed world compared to anywhere or anytime else.

He needs some milk

dum pepel like fuken

>be leftistr
>interview leftistr women
>They all have genderstudies degrees
>"Do you want to have children?"
>"NO! PIV is rape! Child birth is rape! I have a 4 year degree in this!
>"Are you single?"
>"No I have my cats"
>That settles it! Educated people have less children time to post my narrative of events on Jezebel!

Contain yourself, Mohammad

I was going to respond to your main point but after invoking Musk I can see you arent worth talking to. I live 20 miles from his Gigafactory and I am convinced he is one the biggest con men in history.

No.

Its that people aren't earning shit in the middle class anymore compared to the 50s. Back then it was completely reasonable for a Man to work full time and support a stay at home wife having 5 kids. Now it literally takes two people working full time just to pay the bills and maybe, maybe support one kid.

The retards are just too stupid to care about if or not they can afford a family and keep shitting out the babies regardless of circumstances.

If you fixed income inequality back to the 1950s levels people, like me, would be having huge families.

The people who study and make careers generally want to wait until they're in stable period of their life, without disruptions to education and early career. Then they're over 30, and must face the realities that each child they conceive has higher and higher chance of having a decifit like autism or retardation. It's better for ratonal people to play it safe and have a couple healthy kids than to push their luck.

Its from a movie , but you get the idea

youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E

>You might have left out the most crucial part in your equation. Money.

Immigrants are poorer and make more children on average.

It's cultural.

>the more poor, stupid and religious a person is, the more likely he/she is to have (many) children

As far as I know this is only true for women and it's an argument against giving them an advanced education, since low birthrates are correlated with their increased female education among other things

When a middle class-couple thinks of kids, they think of all the money they're going to lose, not only in keeping the child alive, but also in giving their child meaningful middle class life with hobbies and iPhones.

When poor people make kids, they know that state will pay for them to stay alive and don't intend to buy them iphones and expensive piano lessons.

I'd go full Roy Moore on her

>Implying having many children and biological decedents is a bad thing

Educated people have more money and only as many children they can provide for. It's for exactly this reason that having access to free birth control is so important to control the population of poor people. Planned Parenthood shows an 8-1 ROI. Less unwanted children that our taxes have to support, less incarcerated individuals that our taxes pay for, less welfare checks that come out of our taxes.

>Then he dumped her for reasons unknown
It was probably because she was a huge gold digger.

Educated women are having less kids. They care more about their career than family and they start later.

Obviously if you start popping out kids at 18 you will have more then someone who starts at 30

who's that gurl? Got her insta?

As far as I know Europeans were having a great number of babies when they were Christians. Yet now the most Atheist the country is the lower the birth rate is also the higher the immigration is.

Not an opinion. Fact.

>t. pedophile

Having less children is only a thing because of Pax Americana. Once the age of peace enforced by Uncle Sam is over, people will need to have many children or they will be wiped out. Assuming humanity survives the nuclear fire is that is to come.

The problem is that Europe needs poverty to become religious again. Why prepare for the next life when you have enough to be bored in this one? It's no coincidence that religion died along with rural lifestyle and several generations living close to each other, cities encouraging individualism and steady paychecks are enemy of God.

How so? Europe right now is just a clon. Nobody look at Europe anymore, your people don't create anything, the great Europe die a long time ago. You may see that Christianity make you poor or whatever, but what the 1500 Spain achieve, the modern European can't even understand it.... Just look at the beautiful architecture Europe used to have... Now you're McDonald.

people aren't smarter than in the past

Ignorance is not the same thing as stupidity, nor is ignorance the same thing as foolishness.

Opposites:
Ignorant vs knowledgeable
Stupid vs smart
Foolish vs wise

I will grant that most people are far more knowledgeable than their ancestors. I would strongly dispute that they are therefore smarter or wiser. Turn the tv on and try to tell me Western culture is not laughably foolish.

>what the 1500 Spain achieve

That's the point. Who archieves anything for a country anymore? You make money for yourself, career for yourself, kids for yourself. No need to really wander outside the self anymore. Why archieve something great for your country if you're perfectly fine just existing? There is no point in struggle if you're comfortable. Spain and Portugal didn't archieve their global empires for glory, they (especially portuguese) archieved them because they had to go somewhere for resources and riches to even properly sustain their countries against the harships of existing.

plus, there's different kinds of ignorance; historical ignorance is at an all time high.

>You make money for yourself, career for yourself, kids for yourself.
Yeah but when a whole nation start being like that is when you lose the sense of belonging, that's why Germany can have millions of Muslims and thousands abusing German girls on the street and the countrymen does nothing. Because as long as that don't interfere with your personal life and ambition then nothing matter.

Religion, faith, give you a sense of brotherhood. You are willing to do something for someone else without taking nothing in return

There are five major factors as far as I'm aware:

>forced redistribution of resources
We've got poor countries being fed by rich countries, poor races being fed by wealthy and productive races and poor people within countries being fed by the productive people in their own country. The poor and lazy and dumb can sit around and pop out 8 kids while the wealthy and productive work to provide for them at gunpoint from the state. It's a complete shit show.

>Women in education.
Smart women spend the bulk of their breeding years in higher education. If they're studying for a phd they aren't making babies. Not only that but in schools they're taught to hate men and avoid personal responsibility which increases the odds of them never bearing children at all.

3) contraception
Too dumb to use a condom? Here's some kids. Smart and meticulous to always use a condom or never forget your pill? No babies for you.

4) breeding strategies
R/K theory. This is split heavily along racial lines but also among individuals and in a quasi infinite resource scenario like we're in today it favours the reckless mass breeding strategies of the R types.

5) religiosity
Dumber people are more likely to believe that there's a literal sky daddy that wants them to pump out as many babies as possible and will reward them with an eternity in paradise for doing so. Yeah. I don't usually bash religious folks but it's an undeniable less intelligent thing to take that stuff literally. Not only that but religious communities are built up to support each other as they breed like rabbits and again churches usually have their own redistribution programs where the rich pay to support the poor (whether within their group or not).

All in all it's a giant shit show and I personally feel the only way to fix these is through mass calamity or forced eugenics. The cyclical nature of things will bring us their though, as world IQ is dropping like an anchor population rises and that will bring a correction.

Dismantle the anti white propaganda machines or I will happily feed the ultra right wing Christians info on the locations of anti whites. America is not so white anymore than the fence sitting whites can just ignore the problem of non white mass immigration. The Klan is due for a major resurgence and the Roaring Teens never materialized for the working class males. There is much to hate about the upper classes these days and claiming that "just keep killing your children for convenience, it kills non white children too," doesn't move the needle. Puppet Masters and white self haters need a new shtick if they expect this society not to go White Imperialist. Mass Immigration has been and always is a CHEAP LABOR SCHEME. Anti white dogma makes the males into self haters who don't resist their displacement. Yes, this trick can be played on any color of male but whites are seen as the biggest threat right now. I grew up in a Left wing, self hating white community. I know the propaganda is not going to stop because I know what it protects. (Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor = Huge Profits for the Masters and Righteous Vengeance on the white bullies that ruin everything for the average white self hater.) Spread the word!

Red pilled as fuck but the future will be even worse than portrayed by the film. They don't show how lower IQ people commit substantially more violent crime or are more prone to disease or can't maintain supply lines which could lead to mass starvation. We haven't shifted lanes into a world of infinite resources. This is a temporary situation that will be corrected.

>[This is related to politics because it's about birth rates and why they have tanked in the affluent West]

what makes you think it is about politics?
no, it's not
it's because they don't know any better because lack of a propre education and people's behaviour against poor people instead of helping them to get better

>idiocracy
a must see!
loved the explanation about watering crops and plant with something else than water. (no, i'm not going to spoiler it )

who dat freak?

jordyn jones. my, ugh... sister.. ugh...is a fan that's why i know

fan of what she do a show or something? sauce my niglet

>jordyn jones
is she old enough too fugg?

I donno man I just fap to her. search her name in google.

stop fapping user and sort yourself out

Dumber people more easily give in to biological impulses, eschewing higher reasoning.

>Why are millennials being educated to not have children?
We're not/ Just not in a rush

Mike Judge is the prophet of our time

Stupid people have sex to fill the void in there lives poor people th excape the bad stuff in life. People of faith beleve god wants humans to have children .

This. Stupid people act on impulse. Sex is good, but it's an impulse. Not rocket science

Poor people don't give a fuck about anything and sex is fun so they don't think what happens. Educated people tend to be more of the worry wart category so they don't shit out kids right away or too many at all. Educated people with family values are being targeted to not have kids for (((reasons))).