Islam: The Final Redpill

Masculine. Anti-Jew. Prophet was a hero warlord who liked young girls. Anti-degeneracy. Keeps thots in check. If Islam was white, yall would be shilling it. Why not convert?

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/world-news/bacha-bazi-the-stolen-childhood-of-boys-turned-into-dancers-sex-slaves-in-afghanistan/story-5FrGrKI2PzrSRynHSfzh2N.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does he look like jesus

>If Islam was white

ya answered your own question you rigatoni nigger

sage

It's an ideology. No one is stopping you from making it white. I am myself a white convert.

We honestly should. Its a solution for everything right now

ama convert if i get to play with three sluts like pic related dayyyyuuuummm son i'll raid her mecca until my member grows into a cube, ifyouknowhatamsayin

>Jews have a god
>Christians create their own god based on the former and pretends they're the same and that the Jews are wrong
>Muslims do the same shit, but adds some extra nonsense about seal of the prophets so noone else can steal their god
Jesus fuck abrahamic religions are almost as embarrassing as pagan religions.

>worshipping a pedophile

Because Islam is evil, they worship the Black Cube, and Saturn. The fake jews are the same.

son if you remove their trashbag and find shit like pic related oh you is gonna be praising the prophet in every thrust

Too bad Islam denies Christ and is a death cult started by a lecherous warlord who displayed a naked desire for power.

>Anti-degeneracy

I've got some bad news for you, user.

hindustantimes.com/world-news/bacha-bazi-the-stolen-childhood-of-boys-turned-into-dancers-sex-slaves-in-afghanistan/story-5FrGrKI2PzrSRynHSfzh2N.html

Muslims are heretics.

Why do Muslims plau the victim nonstop and why are they cowards that flee their own countries begging for gibs. How pathetic is a man who pines for handouts. Muslim men are synonymous with failure.

You need to hang with the fucking muzzies.

Those are US-sponsored warlord criminals.

>Anti-degeneracy
ummm, sweetie, check the eyeliner on the little boy

>flee their own countries

= conquering your countries

this

>US-sponsored warlord criminal MUSLIMS

FTFY

Oh look a pear shaped dumpy shitskin because muslim women don't exercise. Shocking

why jolly roger?

How is your slave morality, none baby having, degenerate culture serving your people?

>slave morality

HUH??? Showing how people who whine about "meme flags" are stupid as fuck, yet again.

>= conquering your countries

Hobos that hang out in the park havent conquered the park. They are powerless, disgusting pests that subsist off compassion until it wears off. Meanwhile Western countries send in troops and aircraft to muslim shit holes whenever they want becausr muslim men and their backward countries cant do shit about it.

>pear shaped

that is the best shape women can have.

what do you like canuck? apple?

Islam is a "solution" to you because you have no fucking balls. If you think it would be "serving your people", then you also have no brains either.

whatever dude, bottom line is Islam is an expression of power, expansion and masculinity while christianity is about turning the other cheek and forgive. Guess who is gonna win in the long run Captain Hook.

More like
>Jews have a god
>Jews stop following god as their relegion is subverted
>God sends down his son to set the Jews straight
>Merchants get angry and kill gods son
>Gods son comes back to life, all kikes BTFO to hell forever
>Christianity formed several years after

But one thing lacking in islam is empathy, in which white people have been known for. The desire for the greater good and knowledge is what made western civilization successful, unlike islam whom puts violence in almost everything. The reason why they remain stagnant in terms of science and technology. White people weren't meant for Islam, only for Christianity.

>send in troops and aircraft
Never ever happening. As soon as they hit 25% they will go on a killing spree and take over the country, or just vote in their imam in your awesome """"democracy"""

I'm not a christcuck, dumbfuck.

>
>Islam is an expression of power, expansion and masculinity
Islam means literally "submission"... and you unironically hurl the term "slave morality" at others. I'd like to wash ALL the Magian shitstains out of humanity's underwear.

Ironically, the Taliban is one of the main groups AGAINST this practice, for Islamic reasons

Alright my dude. So what is the plan?

Muslim birthrates are sky high while whites are digging their heads in the sand deeper every year.

What do

>Prophet was a hero warlord who liked young girls
>Anti-degeneracy.

>cowardly
>lying
>backstabbing
>lazy

The majority of niggers are Christian.

Aisha was only 6 years old and the reason why is even more perverse.
all the rest is noncence, dreams, halucinations and smoke. which applies for any abrahamic religion from the middle east

extra thiss..
it makes you even more pervert than the actuall deed itself

majority of christians are black since whites are a globaly a minority group?
i'm actually curious about that...
any charts for this?

Did you just fucking picture him and expect us to take this post seriously?

>Italian
>white
pizza nigger btfo

LOL

Islam stems for Abrahamic beliefs. You have the same shit in the Bible except one extra profit who boned a child. Your laws are flawed and don't allow freedom unless it is for the man. You allow animal abuse. Your morals are fucked beyond belief. You sir, are a Jewish follower!

No bacon allowed.

Or beer.

Get fucked, OP

He also didn't mind bestiality, sooo...

The Koran is the most retarded book I've ever read.

I'd be willing to shit on it and set it on fire if I didn't make so many notes in it about why it's retarded.

>Paedophile thieving dishonest cunt of a prophet
>anti-degeneracy
>everywhere Islam finds majority turns into a heaping pile of shit and misery

hahahahahahaha oh ackmed.

Is it even anti Jew? Or did that mostly start with Israel/Palestine conflict.

Back in the day, Muslim armies would actually leave Jews alone because they were people of the Book, and fuck with everyone else.

>If Islam was white

The founder of islam was a white man, islam is more white that you can imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

>Italian Muslim
Breah we can tell right away you just got off the boat