This irony twitter bro wants to destroy the alt right and white nationalism because he isn't white...

This irony twitter bro wants to destroy the alt right and white nationalism because he isn't white. Who would you want on your side? Him or someone like Anne Coulter?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thebrostuffpodcast
youtube.com/watch?v=0JFLHHdQBrQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real gifts from god trick people into hand hold their hubris

idk but you should donate to his patreon.

dat dead eyes stare

it's the 6.000.000 miles stare, never heared from it?

i also heard that this @m2qm1i guy is destroying the alt right. he makes killer tweets too, very funny guy. love him

this thread is gay but if you want to see something really embarrassing listen to these morons talk on their podcast
soundcloud.com/thebrostuffpodcast
if you ever took anything these retards said seriously or thought they weren't total retards just give this 10-15 minutes
midwit circlejerk

Hi m2

What's this guy's deal, can someone give me a quick rundown?

Wonder if he is willing to suck a nigger dick to prove he is not a racist and show how much he hates white people.

If he refuses he is a homophobic racist.

le 56% face

fuck this spic lmao

> thrown out of IE for making fun of a fat girl
> now says he was joking about the whole white nationalism thing and spends his time with anti-white nazbols and MGTOWs who shill on Sup Forums against the alt right

hahahaha
this is real
this is what you all are really spending your time doing
pol, how far you've fallen

Fuck the jew kike bastard who got Shooter banned

Borzois are truly a gift from the gods.

how did he get shooter banned? shooter was cool as fuck

Cheq'd! Sad!

if you use the term mgtow you just want your wife to get blacked

uh oh sounds like we got one of them irony bros here now, say something funny, kid

quality fucking thread lad
just fucking off yourself

shawn dindu nuffin wrong

no because the alt-right as a movement is absolutely fucking retarded

Also I'd choose him over some thot like Anne Coulter

Donating to his patreon is the best way to get him off twitter, he wont be able to tweet when he's spending his money killing women

We can still save it but Spencer, Enoch and their TRS minions have to be swept away.

Wrong.

holy fucking rare

this
kill all thots

this guy gets it

this board has gone to complete shit

they spend all their time here defending women and crying over twitter drama

the nazbol 56% white gang is here guys

>TYT ownage.
Jesus. Delusional as fuck.

T. Alt lite ethot defender

Just as planned. Happens every single time, literally every single time women enter a movement, or a hobby, or whatever. It slowly becomes all about them and incites arguments and in-fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JFLHHdQBrQ

thanks for the shout out :)

ITT: 56%ers call a #based fashy nazpolack non-white

The best account is @thetailorking. He's the smartest and funniest person on twitter. Love that guy.

"Hey can I join your group?" "No, fuck off you ignorant manlet" "MGTOW I HOPE ANTIFA KILLS ALL OF YOU RARARARA" what a sad little man

dude keep going maybe eventually some fat whore will pity fuck you and take your virginity

Guys shawn is basically the king of Sup Forums why are you fags hating on him

The nazbols have to harp on the birth rate only because they don't want any deportations or an ethnostate because they would be kicked out.

Remember folks bros before nazbols

>guys we gotta have more white babies

Followed

allsup isnt white

Almost, but the best account is @PunitivePastry you should all follow him for some slick takes.

Maybe not but at least he doesn't have filthy mexican genes. He gets a pass since he isn't shilling anti white sentiment in a last ditch effort to have some relevance.

literally 56%ers

holyshithe'safuckingleaftoo

For an Asian.

i blame plebbit
i miss the days of /natsoc/ gens

Shawn and his friends all took their Twitter accounts the exact same direction. They started promoting Trump and then when Trump started winning they didn't feel as edgy anymore so they turned into irony bros and now they're just plain anti white. Shawn, Beardsin, Paul Town, edgy kids terrified that they'll be on the majority side of the argument

hell fricking yes bro

Yeah he's pretty cool and all but y'all should follow @tfw_no_waifu for spicy amerimutt memes

anyone who fully supports trump after sending missles into syria is out of their fucking mind
pretty damn obvious who he was taking orders from after that charade

I'd like to see you spics try your shilling against coulter. She would crush your mudblood all over the ground.

AMERIMUTT THREAD

Good idea

>Also I'd choose him over some thot like Anne Coulter
because you're retarded.

STEP UP NIGGA

STEP UP NIGGA

No shit that's because you're his lackey

No one even cared about the women until the ironybros and Nick "bad optics" Fuentes decided to carry out a holy crusade against them

STEP UP NIGGA

Lauren herself admitted that she dated a nigger while attempting to push the BASED BLACK MAN meme to justify it, nobody made her do it.

in your demented little fantasy world where everyone who doesn't like smoothbrain twink audioblogs is some vagi worshipper or wn goon I guess that makes sense

get some standards and just fucking THINK... why would you talk about bitcoin when you are a near-nocoiner who bought in at 13k, do you have no forethought at ALL?

you aren't a brainful genius like kantbot, you are just another sissy...

Sure and instead of just attacking Lauren every woman was a target

damn now thats a lot of buzzwords. thanks for the criticism though

I used to want Tay on my side but woah she got fat

He's posting this thread now to get his orbiters to defend him

It's not like it wasn't justified. How many women hop into Far-Right politics and start acting as voices of moderation? How many unironically defend things like divorce, first & second wave feminism or premarital sex?

Roided Tim Pool

Shawn just likes to stir shit up, and you guys fall for it every time. He’s kinda right about the AR and associated movements, all of this shit is kinda stupid. He’s still an obnoxious Manlet though.

You have to consider the mindset of someone who publicly joins a neo-nazi group and feigns ignorant like they don’t know what they’re getting into. They have to be ironic because most of them have openly publicly participated in things that rightfully get people socially ostracized. Everything is a joke today because then it was yesterday. You can’t actually try to get paid for honest work, because that would require actual talent instead of scraping Sup Forums and applying after effects filters to videos. This is textbook eceleb bullshit, just a different asshole.

Nick does NOT want an ethnostate. He does NOT want deportations. He is focusing on the female issue so he has something to be edgy about. People need to ask him point blank if he's on our side.

yahboyfroggydaddy has me blocked on twitter and i have no idea why lol, i'd never even heard of him

Look, I've never cared for the Nazbol crowd on race. But they're right on the female issue. White Knight nationalists need to gas themselves.

if you have a groyper avatar, that's 95% likely why

I agree FUCK whites

yeah i do, what's his beef with them

Found the nigger

race isssue > gender issue
We can not breed our way out of the demographic change at this point. It is too late. Focus on race issue then gender issue.

didn't you get the memo that extreme anti-white vitriol is now the new mainstay of middle class white ironybros? gotta keep goin fast if you wanna stay contrarian at all times!!!

Gaslighting will surely work this time

I'm not under the assumption that we can breed our way out of demographic issues. The only way forward at this point is balkanization.

That said, the overwhelming majority of people who don't want to talk about the gender issue are those who believe that we can fix our current predicament with birthrates. Without that red herring, what excuse do we have for NOT focusing on gender and sexuality?

I think you underestimate just how harmful this shit is to civilization.

>mfw Shawn posted that on twitter but he was in Identity Europa too

He was even in some HBO shit.

>puts his face out there
>OMG the AR doxxxxxxed me! My life is ruined!
Like pottery.

Fair point then. We need to push people to talk about that. If handled correctly this whole "tradthot" debacle could be the impetus to make these alt lite or questionable people speak up.

hahahah good oone mohammad

YAS

>Shawn still taller than Damigo

I bet he felt like a god, like a man for one fraction of a moment

>it had to be this one guy that I don't like and definitely couldn't have been antifa that has doxed countless other people

>but they admitted on FB it was them!

Literally only the guy with the beard gets laid. Maybe guy on far left because height.

The young turds can't own anything except a bean burrito.

>coalboarner anglo over a swole slav

lmao Sup Forums is fucking gay now rock yourselfs my megapedees right?