State of Sup Forums

Has this site been fully infiltrated by subversives? It seems that this is the case, as evidence by the general content. How did this place become infested with some many fools who promote falsities to undermine your sanity? You know exactly WHAT I am talking about. It appears that a major puncture was inflicted into the cooling system around here and the control system is now failing. How did this happen? What can be done to correct the misinformation that is rapidly taking root in the minds of the users of Sup Forums and turning them away from the TRUE objective?

Massive influx of visitors changes the equilibrium ; especially Donald's reckoning.

enforcement of basic rules , but mods are fags.

Says the leaf

This is another psy op thread. They make these threads to discuss the shill threads they also make. They're trying to get people to leave this site. Too bad the only thing they've done this entire time is bring more people in to be red pilled.

Nope, this is a legitimate discussion as to why there are so many threads and discussions that are trying to force you to vomit up that redpill you took. Too many threads easy on kikes, lax on calling out bolsheviks, undermining truths, such as the fact that jewish jesuits influence the city of london crown agents to extort people of power and influence to promote a degenerate and centrally controlled bureaucracy which dictates the direction that society is to work towards.

They never stay for long. If you look at this place in the timeline of years you'll see that they come and go. This is just about as bad as it's every been though. There's always moments of low shill activity. It's not as bad in the morning, but there's very little going on in the morning in general. At night it gets nearly unusable unless you want to argue with shills and post redpill images in their threads.

I think the answer is to get out of it whatever you can. If anything shills actually sharpen our arguments.

The general increase in effectiveness and the awareness of organized social media planning, social media control and pseudo-user propaganda campaigns has led to some exponential bullshit and now here we are.

Sup Forums is almost normie tier now. It's gotten to popular and mainstream. Sup Forums now is like reddit of 5-7 years ago.

The JIDF posts like 50-80% of all of the stuff here. Trolls and shitposters post the remaining 20%.

Possibly. The thing is though that unless they're actually actively being paid, they will probably go away at some point. Even if they don't, we have something they don't. We don't give a shit and will continue to make our threads and do what we've always done. I've already gotten to the point to where I don't even hide obvious shill threads and just make my own and respond to people that I feel like responding to.

Yes. It has. Since Charlottesville they've kept this place well and shilled constantly. And the mods clearly have no intention of regulating it and keeping it politically incorrect.

So here's what you do. Use the [Catalog] tab. Block threads with AdBlock. It's really the only way to use Sup Forums anymore.

I use the 4chanx extension and hide stuff sometimes, others I just ignore them completely.

And yes. We are experiencing heavy shill traffic right now.

Once you're redpilled, you can't go back. Based on their anger and pile on tactics, I'd guess they see it more as them trying to hold back an infection of sorts, but as their 'troops' come in to hold it back, they get infected.

I agree, there's definitely a time of day when the shilling gets worse. The other thing I notice about them is that they seem to only make one or two comments personally insulting your intelligence and then they pull away.

I'm almost wondering if they're that deluded and scared about this place, that they get briefed to run in and blindly swing, then retreat.

That's why memes are so potent. They can take a half second to digest, at which point, infection has taken hold

Bump.

>taking /pol seriously

I seriously hope non of you fell for the shitposting on Sup Forums as political doctrine

I seriously hope you shove a dildo up your faggot ass.

The whole point of Sup Forums is to be organic. Whatever happens happens. Anyway everyone knows the ultimate objective is taking out (((them))).

Did I strike a nerve faggot?

This is a good political doctrine.

>Sup Forums is satire goyims

Stop bumping shills threads and start organizing against the left with subversive tactics and meme's.

We need something or someone to meme against and report/sage shill/shitposting threads.

The Mods don't want us starting a movement to mass report shill threads, because then they'd have to admit that they're on the shill's side.

>N-no all the Nazi stuff is super serious

you're a clown

Are you good at eating shit bait faggot?
Kill yourself

Sup Forums is like an IQ test, whoever actually falls for the shitposting fails it. You failed it

Exactly, this whole board's purpose is to try and trigger and bait the alt-right now, it's complete shit.

Bump.

It's full of niggers like you, go ahead, show your skin and time stamp it.

good post

Show your posting history, oh wait, you're a faggot who rather remain anonymous like the rest of us. I bet you don't even run https.

It's funnier when you pick them out, just look at this pretentious retarded nigger.

don't get your pussy wet faggot

Be careful. You said his trigger word

lmao

A bunch of retarded newfags that don't understand how to actually get shit done.
Fucking bigheaded fucks need to shut the fuck up and lurk. WE set this shit off. YOU came later. It's time for you fags to fucking shut the fuck up and listen to those who actually started the waves that brought you here in the first place. We were really getting somewhere until you retards started acting like stupid children riled up at playtime.

imagine being this delusional

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board.
>we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board.
>we expect a high level of discourse
And you're not providing.

My attempt wasn't to engage you I'm just pointing out how delusional you are

a fucking leaf.

>pic

Imagine being this much of a NEET. You're making a false implication like a retard, your brain is fried by the butthurt, you're an unlucky retarded race mixed mutt and everyone here can see it, even when you hide it, go to reddit where you belong, you aren't worth anything, all you can do is argue/insult and throw pretentious bullshit like a faggot, I can smell your armpits from here. Time to abandon thread.

You seem upset

I wasn't being overemotional kid, you just ignored my observations of you and instead went for me.

DAY OF THE RAKE LEAF
DAY OF THE RAKE

>your brain is fried by the butthurt, you're an unlucky retarded race mixed mutt and everyone here can see it, even when you hide it, go to reddit where you belong, you aren't worth anything, all you can do is argue/insult and throw pretentious bullshit like a faggot, I can smell your armpits from here

Ah yes very astute and educated not at all but hurt observation. Lmao bro

I'm convinced the e-celeb shit is their new tactic. They were shilling Southern nonstop for over a month, particularly heavy in the last couple weeks. Then the shitstorm happened, and they shilled her even harder. Not just her though, multiple e-celebs are getting more and more threads because of the "drama". Meanwhile threads of substance get few replies and die.

As for why the heavy focus on Sup Forums, I think it's the two punch of Trump being elected and Charlottesville. Trump's election shocked them to their core. They thought Hillary had it locked and that after 8 years of Obama the country was a progressive utopia. Nope.jpg

They then told themselves that it was just a few thousand people in the rustbelt who were racist and/or stupid. Then Charlottesville happened, and they witnessed the largest pro-white gathering in decades. As if that wasn't bad enough, St. Heyer gave her life on the cross and they completely lost what was left of their minds.

Sup Forums is one of the biggest groupings of right activists online. Our biggest strength, anonymity, is also our biggest weakness since it makes it stupidly easy for shills to cause havoc. It could be offset by mods being proactive, but we've known for a while that the mods are lefties.

> Has this site been fully infiltrated by subversives?
It's been shit for years dude. Anyone with half a brain left for 8pol a long time ago, and anyone with half a brain left 8pol for endpol a couple of years after that.