He got you there, Sup Forums

He got you there, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKp3okgSxdY
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/08/paul_ryan_vs_rage_against_the.html
loudwire.com/tom-morello-chris-cornell-death-dont-think-ill-ever-recover/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has he even seen our .jpg images and memes?

wew that honoris causa meme degree

god i used to love Pink Floyd :[

Literally reads like a 15 year old wrote it.

Too bad he cant list the unethical and inhumane stuff he alleges to

youtube.com/watch?v=wKp3okgSxdY

the height of political criticism is a guitar with a piece of paper that says "fuck trump" taped to it, and a hot topic pink floyd meme tshirt.

I don't need a degree to recognize a sell-out when I see one.

It is sad Tom thinks he is relevant. Do we know for certain he is a US citizen?

credentialism. Another non argument.

What's with the left and their inability to actually discuss the issues at hand?

Oh great. Now thanks to the curse, RATM are probably going to break up or something...

Ten bucks he grew up in an affluent neighborhood and the only calluses on his hands came from jerking off

i think hes from Kenya

You guys realize if he said "love Trump", all his music would have no meaning at all. His band is literally called "rage against the machine"

Wow, so cool. I want America to be an impoverished Mexican colony now because of cool, knowledgeable guys like Tom. Fuck the system!

Except he was handed a celebrity degree that took no actual effort. I didn't think these retards actually took their charity degrees seriously. As a celebrity you can get a phd just for giving a graduation speech.

so just like enimen who has been against the man, you think they are fighting the man by shilling for the man.

the real option is to realize that one is popular for their musical talent, not political prowess.

>another no good piece of shit liberal entertainer who is only upset about the machine when their team doesn't get to sit in the captain's chair

Well that's fine because he hated Obama just as much as Trump, right?

Guys?

>RATM

>Morello graduated from high school with honors in June 1982 and enrolled at Harvard University as a political science student that autumn. Morello graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in social studies.[8] He moved to Los Angeles, where he supported himself, first by working as an exotic male stripper. He went by the moniker of Tom "Meat Swinger" Morello.[9]

can't make this shit up

i was just about to post this this is what i had copied
Morello graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in social studies.[8] He moved to Los Angeles, where he supported himself, first by working as an exotic male stripper. He went by the moniker of Tom "Meat Swinger" Morello.[9]

I'm an honors grad in music, so I have the authority to say that Tom Morello sucks ass.

>Harvard
Whoa, big boi

He is an anti white commie. His dream society is Brazil without the white ruling class keeping it somewhat functioning. His dream state would collapse completely in 5 years

>nigger
>good musician

pick one

His political belifies align with every fortune 500 company's hr department, the media and Hollywood. He is the machine m8

That's not what his fans think

Isn't Harvard supposed to be the best university in the world or something?
Why would they allow this?

Trump literally is the only present in his lifetime that has "raged against the machine"
Where was his rage against Obama and Clinton?
They are the machine, Trump is not, he gets rage from the machine, and Tom is joining the machine to rage against him..

Nogs are terrible at a lot but there have been great black musicians. Truth be told I am often amazed how creative blacks can be with IQs as low as they are.

Hendrix was brilliantly original, as was Miles Davis, and Herbie Hancock

No shit, they are brain washed tools of the global capitalist system. These people think buying a $20 Che t-shirt made by a 4 year old Chinese kid sold by a jew own chain like Hot Topic actually fights capitalism.
Not the smartest lot desu.

The nonwhites have taken over the ivy league schools. Many ivy grads can't actually read or write.

Rage For The Machine

>i are educated
>my message is lowbrow statement fuck trump
bern victim faggot and forgotten artifact from the 90s posturing
rage against the machine was shitty music and early indoctrination into commie shit
i hate every song i ever heard from them

>dude fuck the system
>btw he's my certification from the system
really kills me in the name of

Leftist faggots. Who cares what they think?

RATM is fucking terrible they're a bunch of cringy hypocritical faggots. I hope they all die of superAIDS.

that's not even chronologically accurate lol

His fans didn't have an issue with Obama or Clinton, speaking out against your fan base is a good way to lose money. I Don't blame him for trying to not lose his fan base, and besides, any one who cares already holds the liberal mindset. Why does it matter what he says, no one's mind will be changed

How the fuck can someone be so fucking unaware? Jesus Christ, man.

This was the first thing I noticed. "I'm Mr. Fancy Harvard Political Degree, but the best I can do in terms of making a political statement is put a crude sentiment on my guitar, like a 13 year old."

Once you grow up, you realize his music is just annoying noises.

Audioslave was alright though.

As I've said like 4 times already, you've gotta look at it from his fans stand point, Donald Trump is the machine to them, his fans are unaware of what the democrats have done, so to them, the machine only exists on the right side

It already has no meaning you stupid fuck. He makes millions from "the machine" and is completely on its puppet strings.

Quit listening to his shit music after becoming an adult. Just went to his Twitter and it's nothing but nigger love bullshit. I thought Morello was White?

>political science
>moral and ethical judgement

What a retard

>political science

Have you met a political science graduate recently? There's a reason the field has not progressed in a while

CNN has political science majors on their "network" all the time. They fail miserably.

I remember when Bush had tons of anti-war protests, basically weekly. Then they were monthly and pretty much non-existent once Obama was in office, even with troop surges.

LOL, Tom Morello's music is the most pozzed and worthless protest against the system possible. When Paul Ryan (who is the living breathing embodiment of the system Morello claims to hate) loves your "fuck the system" music, you have to wonder what the fuck went wrong.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/08/paul_ryan_vs_rage_against_the.html

bingo
13 year old girl tier edginess
it isnt edgy if literally every asshole with dyed hair is saying the same thing
it loses its impact when it is the song everyone sing
maybe that faggot shoulda paid attention closer in school and learned to formulate and actual rational thought
but they were shitty musicians and totally hypocritical
>be yourself
>buy an identical shirt to these other 5 million people and look the same
>fuck the system
>we got rich off the system we hate
holy fuck how anyone falls for their shit i will never know

Okay I know looking at wikipedia for facts if like watching cnn for news.. But it states
"He attended Harvard University and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in social studies. "

And isn't the retard a communist, so his opinion is irrelevant, as are all Communists.

They still defend RAtM being signed to a major label as "It's the only way to get their message out". Same claim they have for Chomsky having his books on Amazon or in Barnes & Noble. I wouldn't doubt Prophets of Rage are sign to a major label in the internet age.

Morello is a Communist piece of shit. His opinions are as valuable as shit covered toilet paper. He is afraid because for the first time in a long time, regardless of what weak people think, the US is fighting back against the Globalist agenda by way of Donald Trump. While they attack his character he moves forward. While Soros attempts to start a race war he advances. Literally nothing is going to stop this as it is time we grew a pair of nuts

There are plenty of majors more politicized than political science, believe it or not: start with Communications, (the repository of dumbshits), Education (the lowest SAT entering scores, quite close to Communications), Anthropology (weirdos who like other cultures while consumed with self-hate), Sociology ... any of the grievance, sex, gender or weirdo majors, etc.

In my opinion, Communications attracts the lowest IQ students who substitute gab and image for argument and knowledge.

Guess it was cold that day

Yeah man just like every mainstream source. Sticking it to the man! Fucking kek, stupid retard.

where wikipedia isnt always true you know this egotistical faggot woulda updated his own page to reflect what he considers and accomplishment
i will trust wikipedia this time
this guy is full of shit

Didn't even read his comment lul, why the hell would anyone think a meme degree gives you credibility, a political science degree is about as useful as a degree in something like programming, anyone can learn it without going to a college

The entire deep state, FBI, democrats, media, silicon valley, a very large portion of his own party, and almost all western leaders are actively working against him. Yes Trump is the machine...

TRUMPKEKS SEETHING!

Unfortunately a poli sci degree from Harvard means that you can do some serious damage in the real world. These are the people writing all the anti white laws and policies.

It is easy to think that these wackos from Berkeley and Harvard will not go anywhere but that is not remotely true. These people are our enemies.

Before you became one of those they were warning the world about? LOL. Wow, you've failed.

He's made several more millions than you've ever made, or will ever even SNIFF in your life. Maybe you should learn to write like a 15-year old in 280 characters. SAD.

>A Marxist acting like they're smarter than you

If he doesn't believe in property rights does that mean I can come live in his house and he won't call the fascist pigs on me?

>TRUMP KEEPS DOING UNETHICAL AND INHUMANE THINGS
>like what?
>

Retard, disregard everything this retard says because he isn't even smart enough to tell that's not fucking twitter.

>be leftist
>advocate wealth redistribution
>bitch about the 1 percent
>tout guy solely for being rich
sad indeed

I don't understand how people can be so retarded to be against Trump given all thus. No wonder the pedo elite think we're shit and deserve whatever we get.

Political science is retarded. 99% of people who work in politics do not have a poli-sci degrees, a lot have law degrees.

And Hitler ran a country. I guess you have a point.

>isn't the retard a communist
Dude, that's really unfair to mentally retarded people. They're still people, unlike communists.

Every single time

A rich Communist is the highest form of hypocrisy.

Remember that population IQ is on a normal distribution, meaning that there will be some very smart blacks.

Harvard is a joke

He payed for his degree

kek

True but tom morelo is a joke. The nightwatchman is the funniest I've ever listened to. Makes rage look good.

Expecting moral consistency from communists... They just want power and to destroy their enemies.

If anything this election has shown that the left has no pretense of standards. They just want to win and will lie and cheat in the most poorly thought out and blatant methods to do so.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

So shit tons of government officials are working across the aisles to undermine Trump?

I'd agree. Fuck the government.

Except he has a degree in social studies kek

would be nice to at least get your timing straight on those HQ memes you're posting

Yeah, because a commie faggot who supports the most murderous ideology in human history, is just a shining beacon of political insight and morality.

this

>be a commie
>signed to a record label owned by a massive corporation

Its lyk... da only way 2 get R music out dere, man.

Do not expect moral consistency from commies. They know they are being dishonest and are using their "ideology" as a weapon. All he wants is power and the exploitation of whites in the form of gibs for his people.

>hurr Trump is an outsider

At least the Trump curse will kill him soon.

If I ever make a band, I'm just going to call it The Machine.

or hell get the lindsey vonn treatment and hurt a part of his anatomy he depends on financially
>smashes fret hand
>never works again
trump curse needs to shut this faggot up

The Trump curse killed the hell out of his buddy, Chris Cornell.
loudwire.com/tom-morello-chris-cornell-death-dont-think-ill-ever-recover/

Harvard is the real government. It's where all the leftism originates, it's where they get their authority and it's what needs to be bulldozed and have fucking tanks rolling through its courts.

People keep talking about the Deep State. It's not the "Deep State" it's Harvard. That's who these people are loyal to.

I had literally no clue that he was black. I thought he was Italian or some shit.

>My diploma makes me always right
Why is he so dumb after such a great uni?