Only feeble minded FOOLS require some idea of a "God" to feel satisfied with life. You are all such pathetic cattle...

Only feeble minded FOOLS require some idea of a "God" to feel satisfied with life. You are all such pathetic cattle, sheep if you will, who are near animals in your intelligence. I am ascended beyond such pitiful and pathetic delusions of religion, everyday I feel euphoric just by my sheer intellect. I, myself am a GOD.

Debate me, plebeians.

We are all God.

Ok

He is risen.

Not an argument.

You were created

larp
sage

I'm an atheist too. Why are you so smug?
Why not live and let live? I mean what the fuck does it matter to you whether anons here believe in God or not?

Somebody watched last night's Rick and Morty and wanted to post a condescending Sup Forums thread. Underage are not allowed on Sup Forums.

He's edgy 13 year old

>I hate God
>but also He doesn't exist
every time

based fedora, you totally BTFO'd me
so euphoric

typical ausie

if there is no god then all life is meaningless because we all die.

if all life is meaningless then you are forced into the cruel injustice of suffering meaninglessly.

if you believe in god, you open up a world wherein life becomes meaningful and worthwhile enough to justify it's sufferings.

atheism is a horribly unjust ideology, all humans will experience suffering in life, only atheists force their adherents to suffer meaninglessly through it

if you are god small "g" why are you here ?
create your own shit and fuck off !
we have way to much religious shit on our hands right now as it is !

>satisfied with life

impossible if youre not a brainlet

>Catholic
>Democrat
Jeez, gotta love Vatican II

HAHAHHA Christians are just STUPID fools, only capable of minor intelect. As an atheist I do not give in to the authority of ancient backwards stupid ways, and I certainly don't need a giant bearded man in the sky unlike those inferior Christians who care more about nationalism then living a free pleasureful life to do as I please without some commandments written by a jew. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

>(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

>(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

>(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes,...

>(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

>(Proverbs 3:7) Do not become wise in your own eyes.

(Proverbs 26:4,5) Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him. 5 Answer someone stupid according to his foolishness, that he may not become someone wise in his own eyes

>(Proverbs 15:14) 14 The understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge, but the mouth of stupid people is one that aspires to foolishness.

>(Matthew 7:6) “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open.

>(Matthew 10:14) Wherever anyone does not take YOU in or listen to YOUR words, on going out of that house or that city shake the dust off YOUR feet.

Athiests are always the smartest person in the room. Just ask them. They'll gladly tell you.

It's true, you fucking retard.

Hey Faggot...!

Is that my Fist in your Face...?

Somebody got into the coke stash again... Aussie user what have you been told about being edgy??

SAGE

HAHA YEAH IM AN ENLIGHTENED BASED COOL DUDE AND AN ATHIEIST!!!XD CHILLAX BROSARIOHAMMERXD
*pokes head out of own anus and looks around for the approval of christians*

This right here. The truth scares me!

Atheists are too stupid to realize that to be an atheist is to suffer.

if atheists dont belive in god

why 99,99% of everything they talk about is said god they dont belive in?

I'm an atheist, and I'm severely hoping this is a joke.

>FOOLS

Ohh, the irony.....
Psalm 53

>Only feeble minded FOOLS require some idea of a "God" to feel satisfied with life.

Correct. However, wise men note that free will cannot exist in a purely material universe and so either we possess some metaphysical component or cannot make choices at all, and are thus absolved of the sin of making foolish ones.

>is god
>has to beg people to debate him
>nobody actually does it and his thread gets filled with trolls and shitposts
puny god.