Turn on Twitch and see this

Game streaming has completely gone down hill.

What the fuck is happening to this planet we live on, why is there so much faggotry these days?

Nice link

Raid it

>gone down hill
Don't think that's possible when you start in the gutter.

>game streaming
High Newfag, you see the problem is game streaming was always shit. It was a dumb fucking idea. Video games were made to be played, not watched vicariously.
So suck a big fat dick you flaming homosexual kid.

>alcohol is degenerate
>clubbing is degenerate
>doing cocaine is degenerate

No, playing video games as an adult is degenerate. Watching other gamers play games on a live stream is beyond degenerate. Why do you man children do this?

Because it is a very good way to scam kids out of their parents money.

Because people who stream on twitch have a certain kind of personality that lead them to this life: they are usually attention whore millennials who are "following their dreams" instead of getting real jobs, and since they can't get into holywood they try to get famous at youtube or twitch
Some of them get lucky and actually earn a lot of money, until their content gets boring, or there is some "scandal" and they lose all their viewer-base. The smart ones invest their money, but most of them probably waste their money on stupid shit and will be poorfags in a decade or 2, without any work experience - they won't even find jobs at mcdonalds by then, because they will be replaced by robots. All that is left is to beg gibs from the government
These are the people who vote for the left

fine

/samiraclose

>Game streaming
kill yourself

>real jobs

so the implication is that twitch streaming isn't a real job? wanna hop on discord buddy?

This 1000%.

Man, Maddox has really let himself go.

Fuck no, I have terrible debating skills and like to stay anonymous. Took me like 15 minutes to get the proper wording for this post.

And I don't see it being a real job the same way I don't see prostitution as a real job. It might make you a lot of money now, but what about 20 years from now? Do you think you can keep your viewer-base forever? Even mainstream shows on TV become stale and lose their fanbase after a couple of seasons
I suppose, if you are a capitalist and know how to invest what you make right now, then fine... you will end up way better than a wagecuck like me. But I'd wager most of twitch streamers aren't like that.
Also, there were so many youtube channels and e-celebs that I followed and had thousands of viewers and then just died off, that I don't consider it a good career choice that I would suggest other people to follow.

Good. It is time to put down the games white man

>Game streaming has completely gone down hill.
Because...it...used to be good...? Used to be for white men? What the fuck does this even mean my friend.

>tfw havent played video games in over a week
i think im gonna make it guys

Playing games obsessively is degenerate.

I do somewhat envy those people who make serious money playing them, though. Seems like the easy life.

I'm not going to watch a twitch.

Going to give the benefit of the doubt and say this guy is doing this as a gag and isn't a trans thing.

>implying streaming was ever good

>Why is there so much faggotry these days?
Shekels.