Anyone remember that time when MCs weren't afraid of pussy and actively pursued it?

Anyone remember that time when MCs weren't afraid of pussy and actively pursued it?

It's increasing rare to find that among your typical anime teenage male but they still exist.

It's 2alpha4me for the typical Japanese male nowadays.

We have Araragi and Kazuma for example

Trips confirm, Japs are low-T manlets.

Kirito is 100% alpha

Everyone is 100% alpha behind an anonymous computer screen

>won't even let his sister see his dick

If we're talking about just in terms of pussy, Araragi would be 250% alpha in comparison.

Remember when the fandom didn't have Fujoshit, faggots, and LGBT? Remember when it was good without trap/futa fags? Remember when it wasn't all slice of life with female MC's?

Yes, I do.

But those two get cucked 100% of the time.

>Yes, I do.
You do?

Remember when your mom and her cousin fucked and nine months later, you popped out?

Yes, I do.

Yeah.
That's why the Kaze no Stigma author died. Because the world turned into a queer factory that is about to collapse and gave him cancer.

>Kaze no Stigma
>2000s
So you don't.

LGBT doesn't even exist in anime or manga at all, they barely have a presence unlike American comics and media where they are rampant.

I don't remember Tenchi being a faggot, either. Or Ranma. Or any other 90's anime.

Even the faggot in kimigure orange road was more masculine than anything else now.

>Ranma
Ranma got heavily shipped with Ryoga.
Remember that arc where Ranma was actually madly in love with Ryoga?
No, you don't, because you have no idea what you are talking about.

>Or any other 90's anime.
How many did you watch? Literally almost 20?

>entire season full of Yuri shit, shoujo, and female MC for the past few years

Face it, the fujoshit run this garbage now.

A lot. I watched evangelion on .vivo because RM was too big.

Ange was alpha as fuck.

>I watched evangelion
And you didn't notice the gay?

I watched fruit's basket and gravitation too. It was a minority of the audience and not a demographic to pander to.

Fujoshi literally invented the comiket.
Face it, they've always been there.

Nice moving of the goalposts.

You're retarded, mate.

We didn't really need trips to confirm that user.

she wasnt main girl right ?

That's the police woman.
She's basically #2 of Ryo's harem.

>harem
My memory is still fuzzy, wasn't he a one girl man with that hammer girl and she even died at the end ?

>wasn't he a one girl man
Hahaha, no.

He once got gifted a literal harem and fucked all the girls (I think it was 20 or 30) until they couldn't move anymore. Then he went to the police woman and demanded that she pay her debts. (everything he does for her, he wants paid in sex, but she always escapes him at the end).

Besides those escapades he flirts with every pretty lady he finds, and there is a growing number of women in his life that are sexually interested in him.

The anime may have been shitty, it was really refreshing to see a harem MC that was not a total beta.
You could actually see why this guy has a harem, calling him Chad thundercock would be an understatement almost.

I'll rewatch everything then, if it happen that its just an open end, JP MC end or not a true harem ending, don't blame me for being impolite

I don't know if it happens in the anime. I only read the manga.

>Gravitation
That is literally BL. Good job, faggot.

>I don't remember Tenchi being a faggot
I didn't think people's nostalgia got this bad. I want the Toonami kids to leave

Yeah, I know. I used to watch everything because I was bored. It sucked. Glad that garbage used to be rare.