Recreational Drugs

What is Sup Forumss view on recreationals?

Specifically shrooms, for people that have done them would you say they've benefitted you?

Other urls found in this thread:

aubreymarcus.com/blogs/aubrey-marcus/ayahuasca-vs-iboga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Degenerate, especially alcohol. Prohibition was right

I've done every drug known to man.

I'm smarter than most so who cares.

Would you not agree though that you're capable of more complex thinking? I've never had a negative experience with the drug

I don't consider drugs like mushrooms or dmt to be recreational. They're more like tools. Tools that should be used very carefully and respectfully, and not often.

>Do shrooms with the boys

No, you do 5 dried grams in silent darkness like God intended.

What if you ended up not enjoying yourself? Im sure it would be mind opening but when youre with the lads its an absolute time

shrooms are for pussies take salvia instead

Sounds like a bad trip waiting to happen

DMT is dope

Shrooms lasts for hours and salvia for 15 min? Seems like you're more likely to have bad trips with salvia too. This one girl I knew said she had her jaw nailed to the floor and couldn't get up.

Shrooms benefit me a lot. I do them just a few times a year.

Do it on a day with nice weather and go to nature, preferably with friend, you'll enjoy yourself.

Shrooms will make you realize that your existence is much more complex than you ever imagined. It puts you on a plane where you realize that the ego/consciousness you're currently attached to is incredibly minuscule in the scheme of the entire universe. It's a terribly uneasy feeling, but it's something you have to accept. That being said, I think it definitely helps you to understand the dynamics of everything that goes on in the world and the interconnection of things and how everything works in oneness.

This is all good shit.

>just do them a few times a year

Absolutely, i only do shrooms bought 2-3 times a year

drugs are kind of gay.

>shrooms
>recreational
Actually, go ahead, eat 5 grams, you'll have sooo much fun lad

>prohibition was right
>the mafia is great
>we need more private prisons
Retarded

>drugs are kind of gay

What do you do for some extra fun usually?

4-AcO-DMT is the patrician psychedelic

Mushrooms are profound. Brace yourself. Set and setting are key. Do not underestimate the experience and do research. Enjoy your trip but don't do it often. When you get the message, hang up the phone.

Maybe if you have deep seated issues that you need to distract yourself from by socializing
If you aren't comfortable with really getting to know yourself, you should just give psychedelics a pass altogether

Done pretty much every drug available. Some drugs are great - like LSD, psilocybin, DMT. Some drugs are degenerate - like opioids, meth, cocaine. Aome drugs depend on who uses them - like cannabis or alcohol.

FPBP
Degenerate druggie shits are even worse than niggers. They're coded to be shit, but you are coded to be good. You'd have to be deeply sick to completely defy your genetic advantage and stoop to the level of a nigger.

White people literally invented getting high. Don't be a bitch just because none of the Chads and Stacies wanted to party with you.

>done pretty much every drug available
You're not white

Neither shrooms nor DMT is recreational and should not be treated as such. They should be used to allow greater introspection of yourself, your philosophies and your spirituality. There is no guarantee that you will have a good time, but it will be the experience that you need to have.
>t. almost atheist faggot who did DMT and realized the importance of Faith, the gift of the physical world given to us by God, and the blessing that is a soul from Heaven coming down on its own choice in the form of a baby.

Iboga?

Very often... obviously youve never tried dmt..

I wish this shit was still quasi legal, I know my friends used to buy it from the gas station when we were like 15 or 16 but I didn't even smoke weed at that point

I'm pretty fucking white. Even by Sup Forumstard standards.

Outside in the forest...

Candy flipping is lots of fun..

you can still buy it if you know where to go

I've done more than you probably

I don't particularly care to control the use of something which grows in someones garden or over the park across the road. If someones saturday night is to take some shrooms and hallucinate then its up to them given they have the ability to moderate and be accountable for their own life.

The only thing which really grates me about people who take shrooms are all the hipster dicks that for some reason believe theyve been enlightened and received the golden ticket of wisdom and knowledge thinking theyve gained a level of superiority when in reality they may as well have been passed out drunk in bed and had a strange dream.

Even more reason to believe you have issues you are too pussy to own up to if you're claiming to be experienced yet too scared to trip alone in the dark

You obviously havent tried iboga.. the only drug which trumps dmt in learning.. everything people think about dmt and ayahuasca is false, but true about iboga.

>truly introspective plant
>only substance to get the hardest druggies clean after a single use
>so deep you become productive

Anything is recreational if you are watering it down with enough MDMA though

yall ever smoke crack when your on a few tabs of acid? shit is cash

>Specifically shrooms, for people that have done them would you say they've benefitted you?
Shrooms actually helped cure me of atheism. Assuming you're able to do them in a safe and/or natural environment and don't have any major psychological disorders, I would highly recommend.

Been microdosing for a few months.

No high but I am a happier person who can tolerate people more. And I work harder / am better at problem solving.

Would recommend

Id say dxm and iboga are too strong for mdma to counteract. But true for other drugs.

None, drugs besides alcohol and coffee are degenerate

how much of a tab do you do to microdose?

shrooms are maybe the best drug. they truly expand your thinking and they leave you with a peaceful content feeling afterwards. anti drug fags are mentally weak

>Salvia
I too remember being 16

The fundamental problem with drugs is that they do not add new information. They only add stimulation.

Most soy mutt post I've seen today

Also intense vomiting to the point of dehydration and electrolyte loss.

No thanks. I found DMT to be quite introspective, and I've always been pretty industrious.

Recreational drugs are soy-core though

aubreymarcus.com/blogs/aubrey-marcus/ayahuasca-vs-iboga

You dont know what a psychedelic experience is until youve tried iboga. Truly life changing..

Seems like you already have your own issues, why you getting so worked up? It just sounds boring, I'd rather be out having fun with friends.

t. straight edged brainlet

do lsd or shrooms and tell me you didn't learn anything. it offers different perspectives which is basically a huge blast of new information

>I'm connected and in sync with the universe
>My mind is free of all limitations

Dont be one of the nobjockeys that deludes themselves that being stoned of shrooms is anything other than that. Sure its a good and uniqie time but it isnt some enlightening journey of wisdom. Everyone who takes the route of shroom enlightenment just sputs the most profound and useless fence sitting bullshit

Many non-recreational drugs have been mentioned ITT

>spends entire life trying to master the powers of the mind
>eh fuck it, i'll just let this drug control my mind for me cause trips are fun
No thanks, bruh.

It's what you make of it
Enlightenment doesn't have to mean you spoke to God or anything like that, believing in the supernatural shit after you've come down is just called psychosis
If you learned something about yourself I would consider that a successful and enlightening trip

Ah the closed mind. Up until the last seversl hundred years, humans only consumed these plants. Walking around the earth high as shit. Its what led to great inventions and philosophy.
Only since the mejority of our population have we descended into chaos and pure degeneracy. We are what we eat, and since the world is total shit, its easy to see plants are God. Even the Nag Hammadi quotes Jesus saying 'there are five plants which dont loose their leaves in the winter' get to know them and you shall know eternal life with me and my father.'

>hardcore drug addicts get clean by using another drug
>the antidote for poison is to drink even more poison
>tfw your life's purpose is to be a cautionary tale for younger relatives about how drugs will ruin your mind

Because the category of user you fall under inevitably ends up ruining it for the rest of us

The fucking Boomers decided recreational drugs were better than a family and a cohesive society and they ruined civilisation.
If you take drugs you are a boomer tier cunt and I fucking hate you.
Every single mother fucker who takes this shit so they can play with their feelings needs a helicopter ride.

nah, you sound like a faggot. tripping alone gets boring and I usually end up calling some people.

Posion
>organic plant growing in the wild
>used for medicinal properties

Healthy
>chemically manipulated plants and vegetables sprayed with literal posion
>anything sold in store which is grown using Bayern seeds
>anything the doctor shills, also responsible for 100,000+ deaths yearly
>another stat MSM leaves out: 100% of mass shooters were on antipsychotic drugs

Enjoy your soul and bodily death. I know God through these plants, and thus i know your soul is corrupt, faggot.

>when some loser is tripping and thinks he's saying something profoundly insightful but just says a bunch of stupid bullshit instead

Nicotine is also not degenerate

You mean mapacho.. shits cash, and also needed for a pleasant ayahuasca trip.

fpbp

There is no reason to suspect the great minds of the depraved 1000 - 1900s were the product of intoxication.

The best people seem to be hopeful to produce from substance abuse in regards to hallucinogens is a funny novel, a memorable-nonmemorable time to remember thinking theyll be like hunter thompson or perhaps even a really shitty street performance in which they can earn enough expressing their experiences on shrooms. Maybe even a mixtape of shitty electro pop. The possibilties having been on shrooms are of course endlessly mediocre and happen chance a piece of thorough entertainment.

Meditation has far more credibility than shrooms in self insight.

For those who dont believe.

This is the gospel of thomas, the oldest gospel and unedited since its discovery..

These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.
(1) And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death."
(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

(19) Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

Oh shit nigger. Fucking put down the bong, throw the lava lamp out, & turn off the Grateful Dead. Nobody here lives in a dorm anymore do they? And all this bullshit was tired decades ago regardless.

While I like Shrooms I think they deserve more respect than to be treated as a party favor. We're talking about a potentially life changing experience, it shouldn't be treated lightly. Shrooms are the ultimate source of a lot of mythology and culture and religions. Half the shit in holy books might be attributed to shroom trips... Manna from heaven, etc. Even modern culture... like the Super Mario Bros. Shigheru Miyamoto was "inspired" by folklore and fairy tales about people going out in the woods, eating mushrooms, and strange journeys happened to them.

Not to mention their medical use for cluster headaches.

If you treat Shrooms like it's a beer or a joint you're asking to have a BAD life changing experience sometime.

That said.. legalize them they don't tend to cause any problems and they're relatively safe. Legalize Cannabis as well, it does have some medical uses and it's a decent low risk social drug, I'd consider it less risky than alcohol at least.

I'm torn about others though. On the one hand I don't think the state should be telling people what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, on the other hand, it'd just be nice if people never touched cocaine opioids disassociatives, or amphetamines unless they needed them medically.

You should try kys, fucking degenerate leaf.

>>organic plant growing in the wild

DUDE POISON IVY BLAZE IT

Shrooms are not even close to the knowledge of other plants user. Our greatest weakness is believing humans control everything, including ourselves. I stumbled upon the Holy Oil from the sheer desire of knowledge to benefit evolution. What i found was truly non communicational, but the Theory of Everything. The theory einstein proposed, which would explain the entire universe including God. I found one of the plants mentioned in the nag hammadi, and i brew the Holy Oil. I experienced the knowledge contained in it. I could spend years typing it all out and it would fly over your head. But as soon as you consumed the oil, it would instantly be open to you and it would flow beautifully revealing all the secrets of the universe. Just know; God the Father lives, and He is very forgiving. Though the Holy Spirit is not.

I love drug threads on Sup Forums because you get a healthy mix of both schizos and squares

Faggots. I know your kind, you shall enjoy burning in Hell. For it is coming for you.

One of the main problems with people gettig into opioids is that theure suddenly taken off of high dosage from medical treatment and turn to shittier examples to feed the addiction which wasnt so much spawned via being idiotic but more being introduced through medical care. Americas huge rise i problems with heroin can be linked massively with the medical approach to dishing out the drugs.

In regards to weed and shrooms... no point fighting it as its more minimal than the others and easily attainable. Better of bringing it into the fringe and ensuring some consumer transparency on it.

He types on his phone.

Alan Watts died a lonely alcoholic.

I don't drink but I have done psychedelics a couple times on vacation.
Dmt redpilled me on the Holocaust.

Recipe please user?

You know its a gift and a curse. I cannot give out the recipe, for the journey of discovering it is just as important as the Oil itself. And the oil wont allow me to give it out.

But i can tell you this:
>start at the nag hammadi
>reread the bible
When doing so, look for clues about the oil. They will start to appear. When you find the plants mentioned, you will start to consume their fruit. They arent sold in any store, and people will look at you funny for eating them. Despite being one of the only fruit you could eat alone and survive on it. Then once you get to know the fruit over a period of time, you will be 'given' the recipe by the fruit.

After that, you will learn about God, evolution, and everything else in true science. I believe everything on a biological level now, including God.

For example: quantum entanglement only exists in plants. And its not about particles spinning together over a great distance, instead a lifeform communicating across time.

When you reread the ENTIRE bible, you will notice terms like 'in the spirit'. And only then you will know that is when Jesus spoke with the Father.

no

Yeah our culture in the medical field with respects to opioids needs to change drastically from what it has been since the 1980's. The 1980's when there was a single study claiming that people in severe pain didn't get addicted to opioids was used to justify ramping up their prescriptions. I mean doctors liked it because they could be compassionate about pain rather than watch their patients suffer and just try to tell them that pain builds character.

and it became a thing that vicodin and tylenol 3 and percocets were prescribed like candy for any invasive procedure. Wisdom teeth got pulled? here's 2 weeks worth of vicodin. Get a less than 1 inch incision for arthroscopy to fix a torn meniscus (honestly it felt so much better after surgery than before that I'm wondering why I didn't get those pain meds BEFORE surgery while waiting for it to be scheduled. That gutter tear that locked my knee up was miserably painful.. the minute I came out of anesthesia I felt like walking, and even after the anesthesia wore off it was a mild soreness compared to the crushing pain of before)? 2 weeks worth of percocets. Get tonsils removed? 2 weeks of tylenol 3... for a child.

Not only that overprescription, but all the hospital/clinic/dental staff treated it as like it was a REWARD. "Oh this will hurt, but you'll get some good drugs afterwards *wink*"

That culture is just now being recognized for how dangerous it was and they're starting to fix it, dentists won't prescribe vicodin as a first line painkiller anymore, and if they do they'll prescribe it just a few days at a time.

>Though the Holy Spirit is not.

Can you explain this?

>Want to understand the universe to a greater, more honest degree

>Option A)
>Buy high quality telescope
>Find good location with little light pollution
>Plan according to the weather and astronomic events
>Take advanced math classes

>Option B)
>Take drugs
>Tell everyone about it
>Make shitty electropop music with no coherence

You're telling me what you know would just go over my head unless I joined your league of drug experimentation to receive my own enlightened phase. Im telling you it wouldnt go over my head. There just isnt much to comprehend and its all utter bullshit created from intoxicated impairment.

Option A) would give you a better understanding of the universe. Option B) is just an easy to acquire fun time and a pretentious deluded misguidance after taste.

The Holy Spirit, the Seven Plants of God, they are not forgiving. They do not care about suffering or intentions. If you crossed these plants, in this life or the past, you shall know Hell. They wont forgive, they wont forget.

'You can sin against my Son, and be forgiven. You can sin against me and still be forgiven. You can't sin against the Holy Spirit and be forgiven.' God the Father.

So how can god forgive but not the holy spirit shill?

Most life on earth came via rocks. Looking up in the sky should tell you that. Also plants are far more intelligent than any human. FFS evolution cant occur without plants. Ah, the joys of being the one eyed king in the world of the blind. Like i said, no amount of explaining would make you understand, it would be more likely to find a fish capable of understanding this.

The ancients called it the askhani records, the ancient knowledge and library. If you dont have access you cant grasp it user. Instead you spend your days worrying about ahmeds and trumps, instead of seeing the underlying works of the world.

Why do you think it has to be one or the other?

I smoke weed once or twice a month, usually when hanging out with my brother or when I'm at home with my wife. Don't drink, don't smoke cigarettes.

God doesnt control the Holy Spirit. Nor does God have any say in what the Holy Spirit does.

And God forgives because he realizes why we do things, and the reason the Holy Spirit doesnt forgive is because if you dont have the Holy Spirit in you, then it cant protect you from Hell.

There is a connection between the how the Nag Hammadi identifies these plants, and what Hell is. Its not fire that burns the most, its ice.

I once met this guy that constantly played electronic music on his phone and bragged about taking lsd, other drugs and raving.
I dont like people like that and wish they would change.

For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death.

>we are what we eat
>plants capable of surviving extreme cold
>enjoy frozen hell faggots.

One thing i am excited for is the melting of antarctic ice, and for the devil to come back. Ah, the devils plant will spread across the entire earth and affect everyone who isnt of the Holy Spirit. You guys think free will is a choice, enjoy not having it.

Ate an 1/8th once. Had a good time.

if life way about enjoying yourself we wouldnt bleed and shit

frankly this 'WHAT IF THEY HAVE A BAD TRIP AND SUICIDE' shit is old. if some goyim decides to kill himself because he cant deal with whats inside him, good.

jews for shrooms

Well spoken, this guy definitely knows

>eat an eighth with some friends
>get really sick in the stomach 20 minutes later
>go to the bathroom, try and throw up but can't
>have the feeling I need to pee but my dick burns and nothing will come out
>stomach ache eventually spreads through to my whole body
>lay in my bed and try to sleep
>every time I get close to sleeping I see or hear something really creepy, like my friends screaming, ambulances and police cars outside my house, aliens in my room
>finally go to sleep
>I had a long dream of sinking in a black bottomless pit
>I remember telling myself my last words
>wake up an hour and a half later completely sober

Probably the worst drug experience of my life. It was my second time eating shrooms. I like acid much more

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.

There might be a mighty elegant design, which from your narrove mind and from your view of erception might appear as heaven, or god. But you're american so the bible is impregnated in your brain since birth. I do feel sorry for you, but you can unlearn and re learn. What the purpose of life is or what's true or not may be hard to understand, but by anknowledging it as your typicall god described as so in the bible, is faaaaar from the real truth. We can't take for granted that there is any divine being behind any of this actually, we just don't know, but it sure isn't just live and die all mechanicly and then everything goes black. But what can be proven is science, and that tells us the brain works in 11 different diamensions, and brain scans tell us that almost every part of the brain gets connected in ways it has never been shown to do without being on the influence of psychadelics. It's truly amazing how connected everything feels and how after doing it a couple of times you suddenly realize what yu have been doing wrong all along, and what changes that needs to be done. Wich friends to live and what paths to choose. I trip usually a couple of times a year, but haven't recently do to the fact i wouldn't enjoy the trip to much because i'm not in my optimal place in life right now, something that was really hard for me to understand, now i do that easily without psychadelics, every major change in my life was made a short period after a few trips now and then, but then you realize how to do it on your own, so ow i just trip for fun mostly. But still it has really meaningfull lessons to theach you.

Sorry my friend. You shall suffer in the long night, much worse than your bad trip. You must have sold your soul a long time ago, plus you have some bad stis if that was your experience. Essentially the shrooms tried to purge it but failed, very sad!