nolkyz-b.weebly.com/news/highschool-dxd-all-sexy-scenes-season-1
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD:Volume_EX
ishibumi.exblog.jp/
ishibumi.exblog.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what that means

nolkyz-b.weebly.com/news/highschool-dxd-all-sexy-scenes-season-1

Bina is Issei's age.

I don't remember that being said anywhere?

Summaries back when it came out said so.

That's made up shit then it wasn't in Life.4 when we were given a description of Bina.

Bina at most is stated to have young sounding voice, but doesn't mean shit as devils can slightly change their appearance.

since this is a new thread can someone pls explain to me the part about children, like legit kids or are you guys just gimmicking around???

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD:Volume_EX

Legit kids that came from the future to fix shit just read it.

Short 6-part story called High School DxD EX was released together with BDs of third season. In this story Issei's children with girls came from future to fix some things that were messed in anime original arc in third season. In this story we find out that Issei will conceive more than twenty children with various women. 10 from them are introduced in EX, one more mentioned (so 11 confirmed children in total), beside this EX also foreshadow few things about future and upcoming arc from main series.
Story itself you can read here

Who cares about the plot details, just post more Grayfia!

Sure thing.

>and it's fucking dubs
Dammit user, stop killing my boner!

Not posting actual DIO of DxD! True manly man.

>we didn't get an illustration of future Gasper
>not enough information to powerwank him compared to DIO

>xⱭ

fuc..wait a minute

>we didn't get an illustration of future Gasper
Maybe one day.
>not enough information to powerwank him compared to DIO
Actually there is some info. Just read story.

>Suddenly, it becomes quiet. There is no noises of fighting, and the sounds of flying missiles disappear, as if the time has been stopped.

>All of the missiles has been stopped in mid-air. Galvaldan and his [UL] army are also stopped. I know this phenomenon!

>Gasper’s red eyes glow and he takes one step forward.

>“Azazel-sensei, I will stop the time surrounding Ex and company.”

>The time running around us is stopped, but Gasper says we can move. All the [UL] and the trees of the mountain are also stopped. Not only stopping the time in a dimension, but he can also move in that time-stopped dimension.

>“If there is someone who can move in this time-frozen world of mine, it would be only those who have my permission, Gods and transcendental beings (Super Devils), the new generation Satans, and those who are equal to the Two Heavenly Dragons.”

>and one couldn’t help but think of a dragon upon seeing it
Bina literally confirmed to be Tiamat.

Also, Ishibumi updated his blog. >ishibumi.exblog.jp/

I stopped reading when Vali's uncle showed up during the vampire arc. Does it get any better?

It got really slow paced for a while after that. That was volume 16. Volume 20 is when shit started to hit the fan and it really hasn't slowed down since.

Thread needs more Rossweisse.

She has best stand

Would Issei's stand be a tittymonster the likes of which the world has never seen?

What parody is this?

Best girl

Close but not quite.

this

>ishibumi.exblog.jp
>I apologize for more than half a month's vacancy.
>...... maybe even later.
>If you think that the New Year greeted, it is already the end of the month, it is too early.
>Since there are work related to animation and work of SLASHDOG, it is quite difficult to update the blog.

>High school D × D 23 volume is scheduled to be released in March.
>As a battle with the duo team, the new characters of the Tenshi Angel who came up to date have appeared, and the unexpected older sister character gets closer to Isse.
>Volume 23 is a story of Asia, a story of Ravel and also a story of the juniors, it will be a story to describe the spiritual growth as a senior demon of Issey, a senior high school third grader.
>Zenovia and Irina are active also because church relations and angels also come out a lot.
>And it became one volume with Oita volume to dig down Elmenhild 's story.
>I am also writing about the new character of the rear steam and the mysterious character.
>So, the number of pages is also thick.
>Well now, who will install future promises with Isse?
>Please look forward to that as well.
>23 volumes have become one volume of feeling of youth.

>Well, we will have 23 volumes of information announced next month, so please wait for a while.

>TLDR
>Ishibumi is working on the animation series, Slashdog and Vol.23
>V23 is going to have the Issei vs Dulio fight
>Dulio team is going to be introduced
>An unexpected older sister character gets closer to Issei
>V23 is going to develop Asia, Ravel, the juniors, character development for Issei, Xenovia and Irina, but also Elmenhilde
>We'll get more information on the new characters in Ria's team and Mr.black
>It's going to contain the feelings of youth with future promises made by the characters
>we'll have more information next month

>An unexpected older sister character gets closer to Issei
Any bets?

So are we pretending that this series is still good?

>Bina literally confirmed to be Tiamat.
There's no way it was said both Issei and Ravel knew the person that is Bina.