youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
youtube.com/watch?v=9DIJB4Vsp2k
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=3IU7wgepxJg
youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDOyDB2X8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also any important images that forces normies to look into what they are.

pic is charlie hebdo cover that caused the attacks,translates to “100 lashes if you don’t die of laughter”

fashwave welcome

Vids Appreciated:
>> CyberNazi - RWDS (Song no vid)
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
>> T. Swift - Look What you made me do (war footage)
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
>> Do you hear the people sing (worldwide protest footage set to chant)
youtube.com/watch?v=lu2jC4Gyo9Q

Speeches/SpokenWord:
>> you shouldn't despair - Oswald Mosely (7 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
>> Day the Saxon Rages - Kai Murros
youtube.com/watch?v=9DIJB4Vsp2k
>> Europe Lives and Marches
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
>> The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=3IU7wgepxJg
>> Europa Rise no Apologies
youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk

requesting more unassuming fashwave desktop backgrounds if anyone has them.

cybernazi take back our future -
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI

Weekend in the city
(has great pre-2001 footage) comments do the rest.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDOyDB2X8g

bump

Triggered

There's something so beautifully melancholy about that painting. The warm colours, the simple expressions on their faces. That's the same face I make when I'm neither happy or sad, just lost in reverie...

requesting highres of a few of these low res classic arts
Franz Von Struk- popular while hitler was attempting to be an art student

wild chase - Franz Von Stuck
supposedly was a favorite of hitlers and was painted the same year he was born

these 3 supposedly part of hiltlers private collection

Not aesthetic in a traditional sense but I love the Sutton Hoo helmet and the light on this one is perfect

Why the fuck is the woman in it? Ruins the tone of it. Not all of us here are sexless neets who drool over any female shape.

exactly what I am looking for, new things.
had no idea about this until now. yours post is a replica. Attached is original that they found.
((wikipedia)) for people like me:
>> Sutton Hoo, near Woodbridge, Suffolk, is the site of two 6th- and early 7th-century cemeteries. One contained an undisturbed ship burial, including a wealth of Anglo-Saxon artefacts of outstanding art-historical and archaeological significance, most of which are now in the British Museum in London. The site is in the care of the National Trust.
>>Sutton Hoo is of primary importance to early medieval historians because it sheds light on a period of English history that is on the margin between myth, legend, and historical documentation. Use of the site culminated at a time when Rædwald, the ruler of the East Angles, held senior power among the English people and played a dynamic if ambiguous part in the establishment of Christian rulership in England; it is generally thought most likely that he is the person buried in the ship. The site has been vital in understanding the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of East Anglia and the whole early Anglo-Saxon period.

Amazing it survived.

AGREED.
All others are obvious representations of events or time periods. Hopefully someone can educate us on who she is and why shes the choice.

Attached is aesthetic woodcarvings, would not look good if based off africans/abo skulls.

Original one is impressive but unfortunately the minute details didn't survive. Although questionably accurate, the recreation is 100% aesthetically pleasing