Tell me all the bad things mother Teresa did

Tell me all the bad things mother Teresa did..

Worshipped Mary, just like most Catholics

Supported a Haitian dictator in the guise of charity while knowing or unknowingly screwing he poor out of money and putting right in the pockets of said dictators

didnt use a moisturizer

Let innocent Poo in the Loos, who could have easily lived if given medical Treatment, die slow, painful deaths.

notice she never called her Facilites "Hospitals"

She sounds pretty good..

> (OP)
>Let innocent Poo in the Loos, who could have easily lived if given medical Treatment, die slow, painful deaths.
>
>notice she never called her Facilites "Hospitals"

Poo and the loos???

oh, it means Indian.
Its a joke because Indians don't like to poop in Toilets, or "loos".
they had a media campgain to get them to poo in the loo, AND THEY STILL FUCKING DIDNT!

not believing in God

She was born as Albanian.

We don't worship Mary, Protestant heretic. Honor the Mother of God. It's what Jesus did.

40 years ago, when I was just 14, she sexually assaulted me.

I finally have the courage to speak up.

Hashfag meetooo

Let them? What choice do you have when you can't afford powerful pain killers?

She did. You don't know what a Dark Night of the Soul is.

God, you're such an idiot normie, entertaining a leaf newfag. Jesus Christ, himself wants you to kys

She helped non-white shit skins in overpopulated regions.

She was a holy saint that helped cull the population of calcutta by spending all her time proselytizing about immoral condom use so all the nigs got aids.
Mother Theresa did nothing wrong

She took pleasure in denying people medical care and used their misery to solicit more donations for the church to spend on lavish cathedrals.

She proved a vampire needs more than blood to live

>Honor your father and mother
Scriptual
>Honor other peoples mother and father
Scriptual? IDK lol, I've never read the bible , Im catholic

Idolators gonna idolize, whatta ya do?

An Albanian Catholic born in Orthodox Makedonija.
Does it get more perverse than that?

Read the Hitchens book and go research it fur yourself after

>Dark Night of the Soul

you mean your inherent logical thought trying to tell you that your religious beliefs are a bunch of fairy tale nonsense?

Bullshit my catholic parents, grandmother, etc. talk more about Mary than God himself. In Mass Mary is mentioned more than Jesus. They don't "worship" Mary but they thank her for everything and pray to her all the time.