Sailor Moon

I'm honestly surprised, this show was pretty damn fun. I feel really retarded for listening to others and not giving it a chance before.

Jupiter is the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMmn_vCMHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=mWSNrlaknMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jupiter is the best girl.
Damn straight.

Mars > Venus > Jupiter > Mercury > Moon

Jupiter > Mercury > Moon > Mars = Venus

But they're all great.

Jupiter>Mars>Venus>Mars>Moon

All the girls are great OP.

Mars a cute.

>mars twice

Suzuha's face needs improving.

Mars has cute moments but she's still a shabby silver compared to Jupiter's Gold Standard.

>tfw i dont march in my country for watching sailor moon
end schooling faggots instead

Jupiter > Moon > Mars > Mercury = Venus

Why is Usagi so underrated?

For once OP is right and not a massive faggot.

I'm around 1/4th through S and Uranus and Neptune are really arrogant and annoying.

because she's shit

You're shit

Gonna be honest. I watched it and to this day I am surprised that I enjoyed it. I totally dislike the villain of the week formula and it's basically 100 episodes of the same thing over and over again with around 20 episodes of actual plot. I didn't watch Super S.. Still has one of the best and the most catchy Openings in my opinion.

Well it's not the worst thing in the world, but it's probably a bit too standard nowadays for my taste. At least I really like some parts of the soundtrack, though one might consider it to be kinda "standard" as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMmn_vCMHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=mWSNrlaknMQ

>I feel really retarded for listening to others and not giving it a chance before.

Why do people base their taste on other people.
I hate how much this happens because I used to do it in the past.
You can like any shitty anime/manga that other people hate.
I for myself, LOVE isekai manga and especially if it has some good game elements.
Its shit I know but I like it.

Venus=Mercury=Jupiter>Mars>Chibi-Moon>Shit>Usagi

>this show was pretty damn fun
>I feel really retarded for listening to others
Wait, do people on Sup Forums shit on Sailor Moon?

I don't who or why, but threads haven't been lasting as long as they used to.

They'll probably pick up again when the new season of Crystal starts.

It raises a lot of eyebrows and unfunny jokes because of Nostalgia Critic's """review""" of the show

>Nostalgia Critic
Oh great, tl;dr?

Not generally on the old series, no. OP must be a youtube review watching fag or something worse.

*watches 3 episodes*
"Haha, age of consent in Japan! Haha, why is my dick hard when she transforms? Lesbians? Let's make a joke about that, haha Japan! MC sucks and is a whiny bitch, I know because I've watched 3 episodes of her in the beginning of the series! Lol, everyone is sexualized!"
*pathetic attempt at damage control at the end*
Literally his worst review.

Well to be fair the protagonist IS dumb as a brick.

I have not once watched a single video, and this only confirms my choice to stick to that foundation. People like him could decide laws and bills one day.

She does go through character development tho and he shrugged her off as someone completely one dimensional, but yeah she's dumb. In a cute way.

People who complain that Usagi sucks as a main character who doesn't develop need to be forced to watch the R movie on a loop.

How could someone argue that she doesn't develop? Granted, the joke is still "she's silly" some 100 episodes later, but when it counts everyone relies on her. She become queen of the goddamned earth when she grows up.

>She become queen of the goddamned earth when she grows up.
And she still writes like a middle schooler.
But the greatest tell for her development was in Stars when she told the others that they should be skeptical of the Sailor Stars.

Who thought it would be a good idea for literally the whole cast to die in the end

>tfw you watched every episode when it aired but you were too young to remember most of it
All I remember are the 5 girls, the theme song, the cats, and the caped guy.

>And she still writes like a middle schooler.
I actually just watched that episode and hoped someone would mention that.

I don't like her, but to say she doesn't develop is an understatement. It took Stars and Crystal's poor handling to see that. And when I say I don't like her, it's exaggerated. She's a joy to be around, but in a fight she's terribly incompetent until the stakes rise.

That's our princess.
Togashi must have gotten harder than Biscuit's abs when he first met her and found that one out.

Such bloodlust.

How fucked are they in Crystal?

Roasted, skinned, fried in that order.

But their beautiful hearts deserving of dreams!

Honestly I love this anime~

All iterations, including the controversial Sailor Moon Crystal were good.

Usagi/Moon: She's cute, a huge crybaby, a lot klutzy and generally pretty sensitive at first. Watching her grow is so much awww~
Rei/Mars: Kick ass. And a very beautiful young woman too, with lots of courage.
Mercury: Her actual name eludes me but she's cute, intelligent and a sweetheart. Wouldn't mind Top waifu material :3
Jupiter: Yet another Kick ass, take names kind of girl, a bit more athletic than Mars and less petite, but no less beautiful. Loyal, and nice.
Venus: Bombshell! Probably the most competent of the scouts too, and extremely beautiful. Some might even say sexy, no doubt. :3

The story while it isn't very heavy or deep or extremely interesting, *is very sweet and emotional. Romance appreciation is really needed here* Even if you could leave the whole romance bit aside honestly, which I don't do, It does have plenty enough action. :3

People often say Sailor Moon is bad, **but they misunderstood what it actually is!** It's a very much essential, classic, light hearted anime! No epic depths here, except what goes on in your own headcanon, and that's why it's so great! It's got plenty of room for creative interpretation and plenty of fans who will gladly discuss those and share their own!

I honestly think it takes a certain amount of creativity to truly enjoy this series for what it is, and sadly some people who detract it, lack that creativity. Yes, this show ***__was intended for girls!__*** So naturally it requires a lot of emotional parsing to really get.

One of my favourite parts of Sailor Moon anime was the villain redemption and Crystal is not going up my alley.

Any continuity or is it mostly filler / MOTD?

Muh niggah.

What's your fucking damage? Those asterisks you insert everywhere are fucking retarded.

>Thinks Crystal is good
>Writes like an imbecile

You hit the jackpot, Togashi

Sailor Moon? Amazing show. I loved it as a kid and I love it still.

Yer God damn right.

Did we ever get a positive ID on that artist?

Looking mighty smug there.

Mars is very vanilla traditional Japanese girl which might not attract some but is verified patrician. Good taste user.

Chibimoon > Moon > Mercury > Venus > Jupiter > Mars

omitting media for their reputation is something else than feeling forced to hate something only bebcause others do so. there are so many shows movies etc out there that it's impossible to try everything for yourself

Hadn't seen this before. Provided much laughter.