CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED THEY DELETED A TORY SMITH VIDEO

Heeeeeere we fucking gooooo they fucked up big time. They knew we could all get the same information as Tory if we read information from heaven in the hall of records annd the hall of justice.

So they had to delete his video on how to get to heaven through meditation. Well, too bad somebody remembered how it went.

tory is genuine everyone get the fuck in here and start their ascension to heaven.

LETS GOoooo

reddit.com/r/Torysmith/comments/7iwsdx/the_cia_has_deleted_torys_most_critical_video/

youtube.com/watch?v=QY1KNwxeqZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNmuVLdNeew
youtube.com/watch?v=V9P_wofGtws
youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI
plus.google.com/communities/111757771732708326405
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_G6rZHp1A
ziggyknowsdisney.com/2017/11/john-lasseter-taking-leave-of-absence-disney-pixar/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5162055/Disney-executive-charged-molesting-underage-girls.html
archive.is/odRkr
archive.is/EXo19
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
legacy.com/obituaries/name/torrence-smith-obituary?pid=180765065&view=guestbook
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bamp

TLDR what is this

Bump

Bump

HABEDIN

Bump

Going to need the quick rundown.

SHUTT ITT DOWWN!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Tory?

Will there be screenshots of this thread?

Bumperino

sounds legit as fuck tbf

archive this sheeit and start downloading all his videos they are going to take them down.

BY DOING THIS THEY HAVE CONFIRMED EVERYTHING HE EVER SAID AND NOW ARE

LE FUCKED

FBI KNOWS. Everyone fucking knows, too bad someone from plebbit caught them. It's too late now and they are scrambling.

EVERYTHING TORY SAID IS CONFIRMED. ONLY YOUTUBE/ GOVT warrant can access his youtube account. STart archiving and MOST Importantly download all his videos as safekeeping alnd also reupload everywhere to youtube and other video sites like hooktube etc

Quick rundown?

I don't want this redpill Sup Forums.

Bump for the children

I'm sure no one will bother to read thing. Time time ago, before really even getting into the concept of reptilians, I had a dream that I saw a 7ft tall vibrant crimson red reptilian in a black business suit. He was first a very thick sentient looking snake. Probably 2-3ft in girth. It was white and looked ancient. The snake was slithering with a group of children, none of which seemed fazed.

Next thing you know, it is suddenly the crimson reptilian. I think this may be the crimson king you may have heard about. He was walking the children up to an altar. This altar exists in real life but I will not disclose this location.

The children were running up to the altar with glee. I was just face to face with this reptilian. It's stare reminded me of the night kind from GoT. Every time I see the night king I get flashbacks to my dream.

I think I literally met the devil, I think I literally met the red dragon.

Unrelated, well very related, I also 100% believe I met the goddess Sophia once in my dream.

Good fbi agents know it to be true. So many have died for the cause.

Tory spoke about the martial law these reptlian clowns have been trying to do just like Ted Gunderson. They keep trying to trhow us in the nAzi concentration camps and burn our cities to the ground like LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=pNmuVLdNeew

youtube.com/watch?v=V9P_wofGtws

Brainlet here what am I looking at

Harden the fuck up.

this.

How did I know about temporarals a few years ago? They offered me a choice to join them few years ago by suicide.

>being this new

read the thread, idiot

TEDS BOYS FUCKING KILLED MUELLER. youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI

There's a google plus groupp for all the people who commented on his videos and who's supported him. Sent out about 50 invites to his closest followers. TIme to get everyone back together. Time to ascend together.

plus.google.com/communities/111757771732708326405

dont let this slide podesta had emails while this guy was doing these reports. Start checking these as well.

bump

I'm lost. this guy was killed? What are temporals?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_G6rZHp1A

Think of the children. Bump

Bump for PizzaGate is real

Or self deleted for some shitty Viral promotion

bump

>200 video larp for eight months .. gtfo cia

We cant let this die

bump

>bags under the eyes
>dopey drugged look
I want off Mr Bones Wild Ride

Oh fuck iorn man is a pedo.

>I literally met the red dragon.
I have met the red dragon, is not the devil

Bippity boppity bump

PizzaGate is real

How do I convince my mom

pizzagate is real

>if we read information from heaven in the hall of records and the hall of justice.
what the fuck are you smoking nigger?
>get the fuck in here and start their ascension to heaven.
your doing some jones town shit?!?! im telling

I do not understand the post from Reddit. Is it written in code? In the post some guy says the CIA blocked a youtube video so people would not learn to carry their soul to heaven and discover the secrets of pedophiles from the divine records in a magical room.

my mom is a wacky boomer who watches christian youtube videos and redpilled herself on pizzagate. maybe get her to do that.

She will do that in her own time.

This. Sad.

Judgement will come

Go on then, if you're srs m8

From another thread.

58 year old, director of music publishing, John Heely, of Walt Disney was arrested for molesting an 11 year old over a 4 year span. Additional charges were for a separate 15 year old girl.

In a non related case, Disney animation head John Lasseter took a leave absence on 11-21-2017 for sexual misconduct. Lasseter headed the movies: Frozen, Zootopia, Moana, Incredibles etc....

ziggyknowsdisney.com/2017/11/john-lasseter-taking-leave-of-absence-disney-pixar/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5162055/Disney-executive-charged-molesting-underage-girls.html

PizzaGate is real

>everything

im not gay

don't link to reddit. what's the news?

>some guy reading something he wrote down

wow what the fuck i hate reptilians now

google plus group are you fucking kidding?

a schizo explained meditation to braindead goyim crackers and they decided that it means he is some sort of prophet with higher knowledge and not another unhinged youtube faggot marketing to soulfully dead white boys

i guess he also made it about pizzagate and youtube has already made it clear that that stuff is gonna get deleted because of that guy that shot the ceiling in that pizza place

literally just read a pop-buddhism book, it will tell you the exact same methods this dope is rattling off.

So he gets injected in this video by an unseen force? And some of you here on Sup Forums actually believe this? What the serious fuck?

There are probably many ways to get to heaven through meditation. This guy is just so damn genuine that he will attach an information chord so strong to you that you cannot leave.

The CIA is upset because the information chord he instills is so fucking strong you cannot help but watch more to get the truth.

bump

Bumpp

He calls the U.S. a Nazi war criminal nation.

What did he mean by that?

lol if the CIA cared you all literally wouldnt remember that this guy ever existed

lol killed by reptilians

He was a crazy man. Does a disservice to the actual real work being done by SANE people on this subject.

kek they've tried to kill him and he's died many times kept coming back. And too many people saw his videos so there would be suspicion if his videos got deleted.

Like a cheaply made glpw stick you glow bright but only for a little while longer, tick tock faggot.
Rest easy Terry the torch is carried.

most of the souls of govt. employees are recycled from nazi soldiers.

Explains the Denver airport and all the nazi symbolism. It was financed by the nazi reptilians recycled by the archons.

What the fuck is this schizo shit?

Look at the fucking names of the videos. Dude is off his rocker.

Mueller died a year ago? Obama got arrested?

How many times would he have to be wrong before you quit believing his bullsbit?

Operation paperclip Absorbed Nazi's who then infiltrated all industries and created a massive private mil industrial sector amoung other projects.

>>they cloned dolly thw sheep amd stopped there.

You are a SPEACIL kind of stupid kid.

Ironic

bump

bump

how do you know tory isn't disinfo? his videos could've all been filmed and uploaded a month ago and the dates changed by youtube to 2015.

Full Awan/DNC scandal timeline
archive.is/odRkr
Massive Pizzagate Dump
archive.is/EXo19
Ben Swann
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Because I watched them many months ago.

actually theyve been up on voat for over a year.

agreed.

> schizophrenia.mpg

does anyone have this video about the meditation? would really like to see it

ive tried to find it m8 but its scrubbed dude for a reason. you can try. the closest i can remember is whats on the reddit post

bump

legacy.com/obituaries/name/torrence-smith-obituary?pid=180765065&view=guestbook

Guys, is he dead? I just heard about this guy a few hours ago. His last video on his YouTube page (Tory Smith) was uploaded on July 13, 2016.

This obituary says he died July 20, 2016...what killed him? Was he telling the truth about the rapes, radiation, and being inflicted with X number of flu viruses?

Being sincerely honest about the information, to my knowledge.

search your feelings user and you will will know this to be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

He looks like shit in his last video, a dramatic change from a few videos before this one.

Into the occult. Kinda scary, not evil, not humanoid. Happened after I did one of the pgm. I saw it clear as day with my eyes open but it was in my mind's eye, it's hard to explain. After that I was able to quiet my mind perfectly for a long time.
I've called on it again and its energy isn't good or evil, just powerful. The dragon if Revelations very clearly has 7 heads that refer to Rome. Red dragons generally refer to alchemical transformations, which is what mine was, and is

bump

How does this relate to pizzagate? i haven't paid attention to it for a while now so I probably missed some shit.

Well nevermind im retarded, I just had to click the video to find out.

Hmmm. People reporting seeing the red dragon and Sophia. Impressed. It takes a lot of energy to withstand their presence because of the pure information and Truth. Ego is completely obliterated. The names of the 7 headed dragons are known if you connect the dots correctly. I saw the Aeon in a wake state. The cake is baked. Victory is permanently sealed. Kek. Is. Real.