Well /pol, I did it

Me and my wife got married on the 18th of November, and after only 3 times of cumming inside of her, she is pregnant. We r both white Christians and plan on having at least 4 more, and am financially really well off. Even if this one doesn't work out or something happens, it proves we r both incredibly fertile people and many children may be in our future. Hail Victory, and the 14 words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejaWq2TXRXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do breasts feel like?

She could not even know it if conception was on the 18th yet. Good luck raising your nigglet.

>only 3 times
bummer

Dear diary....

maybe in canada well the health care is shit

get a DNA test before you sign the birth certificate. Don't be a cuck.

>plan on having at least 4 more,
World Population is over 7 billion people

Godspeed, user. Be fruitful and multiply. I have five kids.

Also, preggo sex is best sex.

finally a smart guy who knows what life is all aboot!

Japan pls

Start reproducing, for your own sake.

>only fuck once a week when you just married and want to have kids
what the hell are you doing op

>blasting your child with cum
weird senpai

Well you lot over in Japan aren't really having any. You're too busy gaming on the computers and not interacting with the public.

So I guess these people are right in filling the void

Congratulations it will transform your life for the better. First 3-4 years are a lot of work.

Don't see many japs but this is the only shit they can seem to post here

Congrats. Got a little one on the way myself

Shit! prego women are horny as hell... right on man!! Top her off...

4 white kids here good job user

Yeah, no. She married you because she was already pregnant with Chad's baby. Get a paternity test.

She didn't want kids yet, she wanted to enjoy married life for a year or so. So it's not like we only had sex 3 times, she just didn't care 3 times. And that's all it took.

Mother fucker I AM the chad

Well I hope next time around you just nut in her 3 times a day. What a waste.

How's that public school education working out for you, buddy?

ok isis guy

like molestation

There's the obligatory soros shill in every thread.

sex ed since 4th grade doing its job as intended

Good job man, best of luck.

Good shit, but try and shoot for seven or more children.

Yeah and about 4 billion of those fuckers are niggers.

>3 times of cumming inside of her, she is pregnant
You mean after fucking her bi-weekly for some reason, she ran off and got blacked

nice blog, fag.

>World Population is over 7 billion people
and most of them are niggers

Congratulations. I hope the child is healthy

Thanks rabbi, we aren't circumcizing them either so u can't have their foreskins

We had a joke back in the day Hulk Hogan injected steroid into his balls so he could lift weights with his dick.

I don't think sex ed in 4th grade was helpful.

bags of sand

Good man. Also take the time to research vaccines. I'm not saying they're all bad, but you are responsible for informed consent.

She didn't want kids so she didn't want me to cum inside her every time, we've had sex way more than that. But thanks for the words of wisdom rabbi.

Research delayed umbilical cutting. It's a similar anti-jewish practice.

>having sex other than for procreative purposes
It's like you WANT to give up your precious bodily fluids.

Fuck, I've been fucking mine for like a year and nothing. Feelsbadman

Only 4? Why not 10?

Males constantly make more of them. Male anatomy is designed around disposing these fluids one way or another.

like rusty milk and salty coins.

fuck off you dumbshit english teacher, you weeb shits are a pox on japan.

Good luck. You could try testing fertility, but that would be pretty scary.

Enjoy your new blavk bby op

Not my problem Habeeb has 5 wives and 8 kids with each. And I mean AT LEAST 4 more

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

Good luck when she takes half of your shit senpai

Uuuh, and you haven't seen a doc?

Are you fat?

Might be time to think about fertility. My cousin got married for real at 40 and I don't think it's happening. Husband seems a little scared, to boot.

Except at most you would be blasting the sac that contains the baby with cum.

>be cuck's wife
>know he has cuck genes
>dont want to spread them so let jamal blast in me everyday while letting cuck do it twice
>finally pregnant with jamal jr.
>tell cuck its his after third time

Yeah I know. And obviously it's going to get blasted anyway until the preggers gets obvious. It's just one of those oddball thoughts that haunts you.
>thanks dad for 100 cum showers even though I was wearing a rain jacket

Salted sandy bags of milked coin-op trannies

Already did, healthy and fit along with quality fertility. Haven't checked the wife though

>Start reproducing, for your own sake.
No PLEASE, no more nipniggers needed in this world

good quality*

I'm sorry man, I wasn't trying to rub it in l. Have u guys tried IVF?

Might have too at this point. Wife is going to get checked in about a month since there's no problem with me.

What if your whore wife is carrying somebody's else baby?

White women are super slutty. Even the married ones.

How old are you and your wife? What are your stats (height/weight)?

bless you Sup Forumsnons

LOL, are you fucking the right hole? She on the pill behind your back?

A fucking YEAR dude...

And most of those 7 billion are low quality r-selected le 56%ers that are dumb as shit and live off a penny an hour.

Your people though, are quality. We need more Japs, not more Congolese.

Could be kek, idk. Yes Im fucking the vagina with the floppy things on the side that can smell bad.

Nice try Rabbi, get gassed.

Wait so did she really want kids? Your statement doesn't really indicate whether she wants kids or not.

Does she want to get prego?

Money is no excuse for not having a large family. Between potato towers, tomato hanging gardens, and small chicken coop (and many more, basically no footprint options), you can easily provide enough food to fully satisfy a family of six if you wanted to. The greatest lie the jew told was that you couldn't raise your children properly without spending a ton of money on material, useless crap.

How did you get your Squirtle to evolve into that thing?

dress less soda, dont wear tight pants, take cold showers, exercise

>didnt want kids
>suddenly want 5
kids aren't chicken mcnuggets, dumbass.
prepare to get ALIMONY'd

What did you expect really. Redditors think that their boring selfish lives are worthy of serious discussion, as if the internet was a free for all beta cuckling confessional.
>You know it's a Redditor because of his inability to refer to himself with an "I."

She wanted them, just not yet. But I did, so I convinced her to just let me do it a couple times, and if God doesn't want us to have kids yet, she wouldn't get pregnant. And I guess he did!

amen to this. I spent a ton of time in the past year learning about homestead farming for this reason. My kids will be fed whether I'm employed or not.

And you're coming inside right?

WAIT YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T GET A GIRL KNOCKED UP BY SPLATTERING IT IN HER FACE

fuck off gook

You might benefit from this educational video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ejaWq2TXRXE

Ain't nothing more slutty than a Mexican bitch. You see them at age 14 already single mothers. At my high school at the pregnant hoes were Mexican. They live dick on the first date

You misunderstand. She didn't want kids YET. But she said after the first one she wanted irish twins until we had 4 to 6 of them. I figure after the 4th I'll just keep 'accidently' cumming inside of her.
>inb4 cucked by irish
Irish twins meaning getting pregnant right after giving birth in the same year.

I do all of that
Si.
yes, but she could be lying.

Wait for the tests I guess. It's possible to be broken or it's possible to fuck up your reproduction system with Jewish lies.

Ok. So she basically gambled that she wouldn't get pregnant right away and you bet that she would. Is she alright with basically losing that bet? A lot of women just can't handle losing a bet and get really mad / bitchy. Thats just from a regular bet, nevermind a bet where the punishment for losing is becoming pregnant

Also, have fun with the pregnant sex! shits fire and women get really horny

inb4 she's a man

Teach the lil-ones right...

!

WW3 is going to happen in 15 years or so when the united states of YUROP, try to enforce their opinion policing on others. I told my gf I plan to have 4 as well, in 15years I'll be too old to fight in the war, so have many and be prepared.

I'm 27, and she is 24. I'm 5'11 at 220, muscular with a slightly above average iq (110) I'm like 15% tee pee nigger though, but the rest is Germanic and northern European. No 23 and me to back it up, just know my great great grandma was 100% Sioux Indian. She's a couple inches shorter, not sure about Iq but she is smart.

more nutrients for the baby senpai

>that can smell bad
That's your problem. If her pussy doesn't smell good she's not going to get pregnant. Nature likes to leave us these little clues, it's how we evolved

Congrats man that's awesome. Bump for whitepill.

We r both pretty good Christians and believe in God's plan, so neither of us really looked at it like a bet, although I can see how it would look that way

Sorry, it's early so she doesn't want me to tell any friends or family yet. So this has been a pretty awesome outlet for me.

food production today could feed 10 billions.
Its not the food thats lacking