Is this the nose of one of (((them))). Just curious... Would I be gassed?

Is this the nose of one of (((them))). Just curious... Would I be gassed?
inb4 faggoty pubes or something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?204996-Curly-hair-is-European
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
youtu.be/QWswrlqwnWw?t=44m9s
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/decoding-neanderthals.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

That nose seems german?

I wouldn't know. Swedish father and American mother (Scotish and English are what the ancestry suggests).

Easy there, Shlomo

>straight nose
Negative tiger-rider.

I'd be more worried about the smurf cum on your face.

You are the niggliest nig of the lot, the one true heir of the shaka zulu tribe and the pride of egypt.
Truly one of god's chosen. We can still see the peen bite marks of the rabi.
The hair shows oceanic native traits and I bet it smells of stolen gasoline.

Bah OP is alright.

I rarely laugh. Thanks for the chuckles.

Look "Aquiline nose" up, make a comparison and stop fishing for attention like a woman.

Nice jew fro.

youre jewish my friend look at that hair, welcome to the tribe

if be more nervous about the curly as heck hair

Funny I have more Neanderthal DNA than most people and I'm 0% kike. Don't offend me now.

See, that's what has made me wonder. What kind of purebred has curly hair?

no but that hair is very suspicious

Are curls a dead giveaway though?

I have three siblings. One with straight black hair, one with blonde straight and the last has curly ginger hair.

Take a DNA test like me. Keep in mind I'm probably on done weird list now. But at least I know I'm not a kike.

Ever since finding out that they have the rights to your genetic code, I have been very wary of those tests.
I also saw a thread about them inserting African DNA into the result to "irritate racists" or something like that.

many people say that curly hair is not european but i dont much about it tbqh
check this theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?204996-Curly-hair-is-European

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

I have the same nose and no one else seems to have it. 0% Jew.

Phew. That 0.01 percent of sub Saharan dindu actually had me worried haha.

East Asians have more neanderthal DNA than anyone else.

Your a pig nosed 56 percenter goyim. Your born to serve. Live with it

14.88k shares

Spic

Where do you want me to bend over, masterkike?

>56% face

>ashkenazim jews have the highest percentage of neanderthal genes
[citation needed]

According to a NOVA documentary dated January 9, 2013, northern Italians have the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA (4%). See the discussion around the 44 minute mark.

youtu.be/QWswrlqwnWw?t=44m9s
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/decoding-neanderthals.html

>Says the 56%

Rate my nose

I’m 100% Italian
Am I a cave dweller??

nose long like garden hose

You read a post here from some dude in denial and believed his excuse for the possibility of having African DNA and thus enforcing the Amerimutt meme?

Irish?

9/11 would fug

I saw my profile in the mirror and thought "Am I a kike? I better ask the experts on Sup Forums."

Not that I've found. I've traced back as far as late 1500s on both sides, mostly Dutch and English. Since the 1670s my mom's side has been in America, on my dad's side my great grandma came here from the Netherlands. I've always felt like my nose was weird as fuck but my whole family has it.

>mfw my dad and mom both took 23andme tests and it said they both had 4%+ neanderthal DNA

g-guys ???
am I on the list ???

this guy is such a fucking loser that he's literally proud of his nose
congrats, you have the mind of a thot in the body of a faggot
you'd be a disgrace to any cause
please leave ours

The Welsh, among others. Looks good on you.

Would I survive the day of the rope?

Baked Alaska pls.

LOL, not a chance.

Same here. Doesn't mean you're a jew

Is that jealousy I sense? Unhappy with our appearance are we? Seems as if you're projecting a bit. Just because YOU would only post photos of yourself in a vain attempt at fishing compliments and confirmation.
Fuck off with your weak bullshit.

why the fuck are you even asking? Faggot autist, you look like a neanderthal, check the back of your head for an occipital bun.

He thinks a hook nose curves up. You must be very new to this.

Is the nose on the left the nose of one of (((them)))?

POST YOUR NOSE NOW!

A-asking for a friend.

Not that I can feel, bruh.

No.

>Just because YOU would only post photos of yourself in a vain attempt at fishing compliments and confirmation

your absolute lack of self awareness would be funny if you were rooting for the other side. since you're here its just embarrasing and counter productive

No, you look pretty aesthetic for the most part. Still low test it seems unfortunately.

maybe you're a halfling

Seen post with photos of Jews who just have very protruding noses without the hook. Needed to know if I should do an hero.

The nose is pointing upwards so you're not a jew, if you had an arched nose pointing downwards, then that'd would be a telltale sign. You're white

pretty gay

Oh I know I'm not a jew I just find it interesting. I am 50% Polish though and I questioned if I was Jewish for awhile (I have a somewhat bulbous but not hooked nose) but my grandmother showed me a family tree that goes back 300~ years that consolidated my identity as a good catholic boy.

Hahaha! Maybe you ought to read your first post.

Oh fuck. That beta pudgy face with the pube accents on the chin.

It's the estrogen in the Swedish water. I blame the water. I do look like a fag from the front...

Just be glad that I didn't expose you to the frontal view.

yes you fucking imbecile, i was calling you out on your "does this dress make me look totally fat uguise?" instagram tier post
that was literally your post
then after that you diagnosed yourself as a compliment fisher
you're unable to see it because
a) you think like a woman
b) you're also an idiot
this is why you lower the quality of this board

guys I cant tell if I can be cool Nazi like you guys. rate. I can take it

The nose of a Jew looks like a 6.

Blobfish Nationalism is rising!

pure bavarian phenotype

You are the one who thinks that I am "proud of my nose". Do some self-reflecting before spouting your shit like a sperg. It's okay if your ugly user. We still love you, you faggot.

This motherfucker can small your credit score.

What is my nose about , Sup Forums ?

That's definitely jewy. Without a doubt.

>pubehead
>fat
>white
just kill yourself

Hideous. No character. No charisma.

hows my schnose? guess my lineage

No, but this is.

Saw this in a video I recorded and fucking shit myself. Couldn't believe my eyes.

Plz r8/10.

Why can't we just post Khazar Milkers

This is a god tier nose.

shit like this belonges to /soc/
hide and report slide threads

No jewish genes into my veins, as far as I know, but half of my genes are from mountains relief and the other from landscape relief.

yes, this is indeed the classic soyboy nose

Nope, jew noses turn downwards