Protocols of Elder Zion Thread

Protocols of Elder Zion Thread

PDF
howardnema.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Audio Book
youtu.be/icAjo9VXKZU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4i0TnNI6U-w
mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf
youtu.be/Y_CrBAb3B5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks OP

This is the primal red pill. Repost if faggot mods prune it!

It's a spooky read, but it's a fraud.

It's a fraud, goys!
Any likeness to real world history or current political events is pure (((cohen)))cidence

>it's a fraud
No it isn't. You motherfuckers really are that terrible.

can i get a basic gestalt?

It's a scam, don't you know?

FUCK OFF JEW SHILL

No problem my fellow goy

>Umberto Eco
>Jewish
pfffffff
you should seriously do some research about the absolute state of XIX century conspiracy theories

>we had these Jews investigate and they said that Jews did nothing wrong
Such convincing. I wonder which ‘snopes’ style rag “debunked” this back in the day. I bet they had a really convincing argument that wasn’t full of ad hominem accusations.

youtu.be/4i0TnNI6U-w

>Protocols of Elder Zion Thread

Ah yes a work of fiction written by a Frenchman an then plagiarised by an indebted tsar. You are all fucking cretins.

Here's a link to the definitive analysis of the Protocols. Ever wonder why they were translated by a Victor E. Marsden? Say it aloud.

The protocols were a final attack on the jewish financiers by the european monarchies who had lost their covert war against the bankers at the end of the 19th century. They tend to whitewash the monarchy quite a bit, which reveals the authorship.

So while they are NOT the real minutes from a Bilderberg type meeting, they still ARE the most revealing insider scoop on the Jewish financiers plan to manipulate world events to their liking. To call it a hoax implies untruth, and we all know the Protocols are fucking scary true.

mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf

First published in 1897, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion tell of Jewish control of world banking, world media, communism, liberalism, and political parties of every type.

The master plot includes plans to:

- Destroy the Catholic Church and all Christianity
- Promote Atheism
- Wage class warfare / labor against management
- Overthrow Tsarist Russia
- Corrupt the morals of the people
- Promote senseless “modern art” and dirty literature
- Use anti-Semitism to keep "lesser Jews" cohesive
- Manipulate women with ideas of "liberation"
- Create economic depressions and inflations
- Create "controlled opposition" to themselves
- Use state debt as a weapon to enslave countries
- Subvert and control all existing governments
- Install tainted politicians that can be blackmailed
- Manipulate college students with phony idealism
- Assassinate world leaders
- Spread deadly diseases
- Use balance of power politics to control nations
- Commit acts of terrorism
- Promote sports and games to divert people
- Start a World War which will include the USA
- Set up world government after an economic crash

Basically the Jews wrote down how they would destroy society, as a handbook for other jews.

Most people think its fake, but only cos the jews say its fake. You should read it, as others have said it's the ultimate redpill.

When you read it, you basically see history from when it was written up to now.

Maybe it's a fraud, but it's probably the most prophetic book I've ever read.

You fucked up my post with your picture :(

this

>Its a fraud.
Correct. The European Aristocracy created it fitting with what (((they))) usually do in a effort to quickly educate the populous and make them realize what is actually happening.

This book spread like the plague and was eventually mandatory reading in the Reich's schools.

The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in "The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's.

At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project.

The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question."

View the PDF at Archive.org
archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
youtu.be/Y_CrBAb3B5g

It's a fraud in that it isn't literally written by "the learned elders of zion"
But it's legit in that the content is literally what they have been and still are doing

It does seem like the book was written out of spite against the Financial Jews in power because it lays out the plan perfectly so a child could understand.

A real plan of takeover would never be so blunt in its manipulation because it would develop resentment and dissent for its wrongdoing within its own enablers.

The plan would have to be coated in careful language to appear to be doing something righteous and good for the world so people, especially fools would be willing to enact it (hence most of the feel good virtue signaling in the leftist camps), but only a few know of the true benefits of the plans, which would never be recorded (or if it was, never stated outright in the event of being caught).

I think the trick of this book is that it does not relay the actual plan of elites in the shadows, but merely makes the masses aware that there are in fact players of a game in the shadows who have accumulated so much wealth and power that they can play with nations and economies with no repercussions.

>It's a fraud in that it isn't literally written by "the learned elders of zion"
It is authored by a kike, though.

It does lay out pretty specific gambits that the elite use to coerce our obedience.

Thanks for posting. Not talked about enough.

>We know these people have god complexes, but rather than ridicule that, I would work with it. I would say to them that this god complex would be far easier to maintain—and to sell to themselves—if they looked more like gods in their own eyes. To see what I mean, return to the pet analogy. Does someone who tyrannizes his pets look like a god to anyone? Does he look like a god to the pets? No. Does he look like a god to himself? No. He just looks like a sad human being picking on those weaker than him.

;__; Miles Mathis 2020

I agree The only time you should ever believe the Jew is when he tells you how much of a piece of shit he really is just like When Borat Sang Throw the Jew Down The Well that song Red Pilled the Fuck out of me even though the guy who sang it was a Jew

This book blows. 150 pages in and it sucks major balls.

would it make it any more interesting if I told you that except for the protagonist almost every person in that book really existed? (this includes the grandpa btw)

I think Eco is an agent, lol.

That is one aspect I like and it keeps me going. I did love the Freud scene (how could any devout jew-hater not?).

an agent?

No problem and yes you’re right this isn’t talked about enough you would think this Book would be a Sup Forums Book but it’s not treated like one :-/

Yeah it's been some time since I read it actually and I remember after some time it kind of lost "fuel" but the ending got me well desu
Also Eco's novels I've read always ere about some kind of myth/conspiracy-related thing, I've read
the name of the Rose [spoiler] about how the church conceals ancient documents that they find inconvenient [spoiler]
Baudolin [spoiler] full of mythical bullshit that people exploring asia would put in their books upon returning home [spoiler]
not sure about his other books, but this seems to be a common theme of his some way

MOSES PUTS AN END TO IT ALL THOUGH, GUYS.

It's going on now. We are living in historic times - the time of the plagues of TRUTH.
They are all spelled out very simply right here.

legit

read Henry Ford's

Did he expose any of the false flags of the 20th century? 9/11? Then he was scooped up by Intelligence to serve up misdirection in a bit more erudite a fashion, than say, Robert Anton Wilson. I bring him up because the Illuminatus Trilogy falls under the same vein of promoting "spaghetti theory of conspiracy"