STOP EATING SOY

STOP EATING SOY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GmS9dLcLvE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
operationsmile.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just listen to this poor boy. Awww. really breaks your heart that someone could do that to such a sweet child.

>mom sounds like a complete bitch
>not even telling the kid to attack whoevers attacking him

his mother voted Hillary and has a black bf

>vertical

you will have no sympathy from me

The absolute state of british "males"

got a source for that?
besides here, faggot?

why don't all you little children take your horseshit back to ----

Bet he doesn't have a dad.

He could just punch one of them and even if he got his ass kicked they'd leave him alone after. The solution to not being prey is to be not worth preying upon.

>STOP EATING SOY
he has a cleft palate you fucking retard

Her facebook is full of "stand for the flag, kneel for god" bullshit and confederate flags and daddy is apparently a white nationalist.

little kikenose needs to grow a pair

And because of it his voice makes you want to fucking hit him, whats your point

he is not british, he's american

Holy fuck this thread is cringe.
>whites are above everyone else
>continue to shit on other whites to point of suicide

Anyway poor kid, that area is fucking shitty. Nothing but white trash

Yeah people in general are complete assholes, i feel bad for the kid. Nobody chose to be born and look like that, yet people will still make fun of him. I think he should obviously stand up for himself but to call him a pussy when it's probably multiple people picking on him is a bit silly.

His accent was so nasty i thought it was british

bullying is a moral good
the weak are either culled through bullying, or surpass their tormentors through their own merits or a strong parental hand. In accordance with the natural order of the world, bullying should be overcome through indirect means in support of the target, and not direct intervention on the behalf of the weak

Are you fucking retarded?

bullying white kids is not okay

Bitch, I'll criticize you all I want

Also your whore of a mother pretending to "care" now that she's spit out the fetal alcohol syndrome retard that you are.
If she cared about you getting made fun of for being a literal retard, she wouldn't have downed 10 shots vodka each weekend while she was pregnant.

Also, these fucking retard kids ruin the school systems.
Put them in a separate program away from the normal children please.
Luckily the town I grew up in was wealthy and did just that. They all disappeared after elementary school into the retard programs.

Looks > everything

It's funny that the stereotypical brit is a fetal alcohol syndrome baby

>he has a cleft palate you fucking retard
He's a mouth breather, this happens due to lack of mewing, do you even mew brah ?

funny how black celebs are the only ones reaching out to support him. do whites even care about their own?

>bullying is a moral good

When I was young i used to be a bully, and then everyone turned on me and i got to feel what it was like, since then I realized how fucked up it is.

>caring about the genetically inferior

Stupid faggot deserves to get bullied

This is what you retards get for being pro life.

did you beat off your harriers or were you destroyed?
You became a better man out of both acts

yea but whites are inherently genetically inferior. no need to bully them

that diagram on the bottom left for basketball americans is gr8

It's sad but whenever some kid tried to bully me I'd fight, I never got bullied more then one time.

Fucked up as my parents could be sometimes, they never filmed me at my lowest moment and decided to upload this on the web for every bully to see.

The disgenics mentality is strong in these ones

>that 56% on the right
>white

>bullying is a moral good
spoken like a true beta faggot

The weak shall fear the strong.

>did you beat off your harriers or were you destroyed?

The bullying stopped after they surrounded me and were throwing snowballs at me, i just snapped and started beating the shit out of some faggot that was throwing shit at me, i felt punches coming from every direction but i was still standing and due to the adrenaline the punches weren't hurting, so managed to fuck up one guy while the others were punching me and then the fight got broken up. After that i had to switch schools.

You try and fight back and you will have the teachers on your ass immediately. Teachers are pure fucking scum.

Jose Altuve is Venezuelan.

I cant even watch the video. I got bullied as a kid, its rough, and I feel for him. I really hope life turns around for this kid.

this passes for white in burgerland kek the memes are real

Venezuelan is a nationality

Holy shit this video reminded me of this so much youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

Thats his 56% son on the right

Bullying is fine, if kids are doing it to other kids for shit that they can change. Having stank breath, and brown teeth, being a fatty, not bathing, or brushing their hair, shit like that. I would even go so far as to say it's necessary bullying.
Not that cool to bully kids for shit they can't change like being handicap, or an orphan or whatever. Somewhere along the line the 2 different types of bullying got all mixed up. Most of the not cool bullying could be weeded out on a few generations by not having retarded or handicap kids.

He's mestizo, you need everything to always be spelled out for you retard.

I was on the upper social rankings for males, only older boys and boys from the neighbourhood tried it on with me.

However if you're of lower ranking, you've got to take the beatings and punishments because there's no way lower then where they are at.
It's fucked up but it's the only way up. Most people are weak, they seek out weaker targets, the moment you show fear they pounce.

>people who are different don't need to be criticized for it
>but... it'll probably get better one day...

unironically made me think

hope the mother suffers enough for recording her son breaking down. hopefully this kid finds Sup Forums one day.

> your son gets bullied
> the best way to deal with it would be to break out a camera, speak to the boy in the car, make him cry, then post it on the Internet for the entire world to see
> mom of the year 2017

And, people wonder why schools are getting shot up.

>hey my son is being bullied
>let me film him crying and post it online so it goes viral

thanks mom

oh fuck, i posted before finished the video. almost at the end he says "it'll probably get better one day?" oh, he's either gonna kill himself or lead a revolution in five years

There was almost no bullying in any of the schools I went to. Maybe that's because I went to a white majority school.
Whenever I hear of someone being 'bullied' in school, I can only think of them being bullied by some chimp-tier nonwhite, or by a mountain dew guzzling piece of white trash in a hick town.

sounds like you're asking for a beatdown, dweeb

What if the kid was physically weak, but made money through his strong mind and paid a couple of niggers to murder his bullies? Does that count as a good outcome to you?

Bullying for gay behavior =/= bullying for features some poor faggot never asked

Yeah that's fucked up, what a retarded mother. I hope that kid actually has a dad, he should be talking about this issue with his dad regardless. Not mummy.

He looks like an Amerimutt with some deformity.

if he poisons the niggerish murderers, he'll probably get picked up by the clintons

the weak should fear the strong

Is this thread fucking for real

I swear to every single of you here not a fucking bot I've seen this exact thread, with some of these exact replies, several times on this board. Go look at the archives. This is not the first time this has happened, I'm not going crazy, this is really prevalent over the past 3 months or so.

I guess that the shill plan is "if the building is on fire and we can't put it out, let's just try shitting in it," eh?

Fucking sage, go glow in the dark elsewhere for your retarded masters, you fucking underpaid bullpen slave.

There is nothing more dangerous than a humiliated man.

xD dumb asses eating SOY xD

I was just thinking that he's already one of us.

Why can't he speak properly? Maybe I'd care a bit more if he sounded normal.

Been bullied it sucks, but sometimes it helps with motivation in the future, and a foundation for life lessons.

Other times it's just terribly cruel, and doing that to someone early on, consistently is very damaging.

Some deformity in the mouth. Imagine having to live your life knowing you sound retarded andc an't help it.

You better wish you didnt bully me then. If you did your family is in danger lad

Bullying works to toughen someone up if they have already have a good support system. Without a support system, bullying tears them down and they get fucked up for life.

if you touch my family, I will find you

Isnt there a charity that fixed cleft palates? Or do they only do it for 3rd world dindu children?

20 bucks says they fix this kinds fucked up mouth after it goes viral

operationsmile.org/

That mother recording him drank while pregnant

one morning I saw my bully and he had a shirt on that said “keep staring, I might do a trick.” Something came over me and I told him I didnt like his shirt and fucking hit him in the nose. He got me in the eye and my vision went kind of off, so I tackled him and bashed his face until my bro english teacher broke it up. He got in trouble and I didnt because I was reputable. After that, the respect and the girls came flowing in.

If youre out there somewhere Robbie, I hope youre feeling low, bitch.

but i already sold your daughter to a bunch of albanians

To be fair to the kid having shit poured on you is shit and he can't help being fuck ugly but he needs to be shown how to just buck up and take it like a man, or better yet beat the shit out of the kids doing it to him.

He's probably only got a single mother or she coddles him to fuck because that kid has no male role models in his life aside from maybe a faggot or two but they don't help.

Bitch, you know how much money I've given to Operation Smile? lucky nobody beat the goofy off that boy

> it’s not ok

This is hilarious user, I can't lie. But you honestly sound like the biggest piece of pretentious shit.

Holy shit that mom sounds like such a bitch.
Growing up is hard and getting ditched by people stings, I just hope the kid isn't learning how to cope from this fucking cunt.
Kid is getting taught how to stand up for himself from this fuckin bitch? That's probably where he learned how to cry about things instead of laugh.
Fuck her for posting it too. I'd resent my mom forever if she did that.

this right here is the incel black pill in action

he is slowly coming to terms with the fact that roasties dont care about him or his well being. After this video he will undoubtedly be swarmed with virtue signalling fucks and will lure him into a false sense of self security. Then when he gets older and tries to branch out sexually he will have the rug ripped from under him. He will be ostracized and never accepted by normies.

Bullying is wrong. So is being a pussy.

The school employees should be arrested immediately and all their possessions seized. If they are not intervening in this obvious shit in the cafeteria, their bodies should be mutilated and hung outside the county courthouse as a warning.

Yep pretty much

I feel ya, I was bullied most of my life, mainly because I was the kid who didn't act like a twat.

There was this kid in my primary school with ADHD who could do anything without being punished because of his condition. He always blamed me for shit he'd done and generally annoyed the fuck out of me so a few times I snapped and hurt him quite badly.

I was bullied a lot in secondary school as well but that stopped after the second year when I made the rich kid cry by punching him in the gut

WTF is this abomination of an amerimutt. Clearly not Jewish.
>What race mix produced a snort like that?

its fucking sad. The pain he feels now will only get worse once the honeymoon of being viral ends

This is exactly the kind of shit that makes me hate the internet. All of the sudden everyone gives a great big huge fuck about bullying, and this kid will get his own reality show, and a bunch of money and fame......... MILLIONS OF KIDS GET BULLIED EVERYDAY, AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. Jesus Christ people are dumb.

What a cunt of a mom. Poor kid. Bullying is literally nothing compared to what he probably goes through with that mom.

>confide something distressing to your mom
>she records you and goes Dr Phil on your ask, "and how's that make you feel?"
>posts it everywhere so now everyone who knows the kid thinks he is even more of a loser
>no one will ever respect him or befriend him accept in a way to showcase their virtue to others

He'll probably have some Jessica flirt with him only to realize later that she actually wants nothing to do with him, only wanted others to think she's a good person

Always the jealous brainlets that would do everything in their power to sabotage you from learning. And somehow the teachers felt bad for these cunts and blamed you for not being equally retarded. Think most of them where pussies and too afraid of their equally retarded parents. Funny how all of them turned into useless losers

Surely, making this video, uploading it online, and having thousands of people will stop or decrease the bullying. I'm sure of it.

Bullying is not nice but it is a part of life.
>some kids fight back and learn how to navigate the schoolyard so as not to become victims again
>some kids end up retaliating on everyone and become the bully
>some kids absolutely bring it on themselves by being anti social in a perverse masochistic way...and no matter where they go bullies will gravitate towards them and they will turn ordinary kids into bullies.
>some kids just won’t learn no matter how much you instill in them to fight back and they end up in office jobs where they continue to get bullied for the rest of their lives.
There is no stopping human nature and humans ain’t the only ones to bully, you see it in other mammals too. The weak always get pushed around.
This is why I get pissed off every time the media decide to throw a spotlight on bullying, as if there is a solution..there are partial solutions for the worst offenders, such as expulsion from school but some kids have half the fucking school bully them..then when they move the next school is the same. There really needs to be effort put into the bullied too, such as piggy nose. He may as well take up boxing because that nose isn’t getting any more rekt than it is. At least then he can flatten a few other noses and not look like the only science experiment in the school yard.

Holy shit white people are fucking pathetic with their virtue signaling. Can you imagine whoring your ugly kid and his misfortunes out for Facebook likes and YouTube views? Why do white people do this shit?

that picture would be so cute if she wasn't a demoness

All that media whoring won't fix his weird looking face/nose though. Why the fuck hasn't he had surgery to correct whatever is wrong with him?

It’s white women m8
>AKA cunts

>Tennessee middle school

I feel like a cleft palate is something that can be fixed so fuck him and fuck his mom for not fixing that shit

He obviously has had many surgeries. It's not a simple one-off procedure LOL

>american education