Why does not she have time on the screen?

Why does not she have time on the screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume6_Chapter2#Part_11
dailymotion.com/video/x59yk6d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TOUMA I'M HUNGRY

Index has a kind of "you must be this tall to ride" thing on breast measurement if you want lots of screentime

>To aru Majustu NO Index

It's in the title.

She was about to have some but Othinus stole her position as magic side consultant for Touma

Who will Touma end up with?

Kuroko.

Aleister(15 cm)

Mai waifu

Because we can only read for so long

Most probably he will end up dead. IF he survives there's Normal end and (Not) Normal end

Normal end: Fukiyose, Saten, the girl with the headband or a random Level 0 I'm forgeting

(Not) Normal end: Misaka, Index or Othinus,

His right hand

Me.

How do Kamachi novels usually end?

The only actual series he finished so far is Zashiki Warashi, and the final volume was basically a comfy romcom with some characters resolutions as the "antagonist" had been defeated in the previous volume.

Because this would probably start moving the plot to somewhere, and Kamachi can't have that.
He wants to keep the plot running around in circles forever.

They usually don't.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume6_Chapter2#Part_11

She'll probably get some screentime whenever Kamachi wants to deal with Laura.
Index is probably either a homunculus or daughter of hers.

Isn't Index Laura and Aleister's daughter?

Has that theory been disproved?

It's still just a theory.

I think she may be both. Or some variation. Index might be recreated to look like Lilith or something.

Index being an homunculus would be a great excuse to bring a certain Alchemist back from the Kamachi limbo

My headcanon until Kamachi says otherwise.

Yeah but didn't something bad happen to Aleister's daughter?
I can see her being a clone of the daughter though

Stiyl lied about that fucker being alive and you know it.

>Robutt-zilla
>Giga zap'n'fap
>Lovecraft imouto
>Elements
>Giant 2spooky ghost
Is this just a kaiju series now?

The less we see of her the more I want see more of her.
Hopefully in NT18 she helps out a little in the background like she did in the recent few novels.

>Kamachi's new big project is a new novel that's just a Kaijuu version of Heavy Object

>a normal happy kaiju you can find anywhere being tormented by the mean humans

Don't forget the end of the world gods from NT10

Kuroko.
All the flags are there and it would be the single biggest fuck-you to both the readership and to Touma himself.

Touma's not meant to be happy.

cloaca

Whats wrong with Lessar, the Queen and that other princess faces?

Give me Nee-chin or give me death

So why did she fail to become the most popular girl? Why did Mikoto become as beloved as she is? Mikoto was supposed to be just another girl-of-the-week like Himegami

Yeah, ending up with Kuroko would be the ultimate fukou-da for his life.

Because Index can be a very annoying character in large doses, which is why suddenly less people dislike her in NT.

Man the first princess really got the short end of the biological stick.

I would import and buy every single volume of Index if something like this were to actually happen.
Can you imagine how the nips would react?

I bet she overfills and sets it on high so she can sit on it and enjoy the vibrations

>Someone gently embraced him from behind. Two slender arms reached over his shoulders. A soft and warm sensation surrounded the boy. A rosy aroma wafted in from the white hair behind him. A heated breath blew on his earlobe from close enough to bite it and she made an announcement as if speaking to a lover.
>It was a sentence of death.
>It was a proclamation of the world’s end.
>“Hee hee Who do you think has it, my – dear – brother?”

Because she is not that interesting, her personality is boring. There are a multitude of other female characters, Mikoto included, who are more interesting. The competition is just too fierce. Right from the beginning, when Touma pretended that he actually didn't lose his memories, that was when we started down the path leading to Index being irrelevant.

I have a hard time believing that there is anything left of Izzard, especially after what happened to Kamisato.

She's somewhat popular in Japan but I'll prompt it up to Kamachi not using her to her fullest potential.

haha im hungry

She doesn't do a whole lot and is one note character most of the time. She is pretty popular considering she manages to stay in the top ten LN girls wile doing fuck all.

Million Arthur Arcana Blood 2D fighting game announced for Fall 2017. (Arcade):

dailymotion.com/video/x59yk6d

This Kamachi BIG PROJECT's ??

What does this have to do with Kamachi?

Million Arthur is a Squenix mobage that Kamachi writes the entire main story and character profiles for.

It'd be fucking hilarious if it really is the "big project". That shit isn't even on his website.

Possibly? I don't see anything on his website, so if it's that we might not even get confirmation if it is or not the supposed big project.

Most likely not it.

I wouldn't think so.

Haimura and Nagiryou were involved on it too, they did the art for some of the characters. Also a bunch of Raildex seiyuu too, the protag is voiced by Touma. I wanted to read it just to see what kind of ridiculous stuff Kamachi came up with there, but I can't keep myself invested in mobage at all.

Seeing as that's just an arcade fighter, it probably has little to no story.

I was talking about the mobage itself. I'm too shit at Arcade Fighters to even consider that.

In the end Academy City will be destroyed and all the students will return to their families outside of AC. Touma and Mikoto's parents live in the same neighborhood so their relationship is most likely to continue into the future. Touma's parents aren't adopting Index and England will recall her. Touma can probably hide Othinus.

I would not be surprised if it was.

Speaking of arcade is the Dengeki one still updating?

i hope othinus gets sold on the black market as a magical onahole.

It seems the mobage was cancelled

TOUMA IM HUNGRY

Kamachi is keeping her in storage just in time for when she wins the ToumaBowl out of fucking nowhere.

I don't think anyone would be surprised if she won though. Anyone outside of Index, Mikoto or Othinus would be "out of fucking nowhere".

What about Misaki

Ladies and gentlemen, your Toumabowl winner.

This really is the most likely ending if he doesn't die, ascend into something, or Kamachi pulls something straight out of left field.

why would index not end up with touma at the end

She's still out of nowhere unless Touma remembers her.

Kamachi pulls something straight out of left field right through Miki's ass at 100km/h every fucking volume.

>Misaka confesses to Touma, pours her fucking heart out at the iron bridge, Misaki has already left earlier, realizing she will never have him, conceding victory to Misaka
>Fireworks and snow up in this bitch as the midnight bell rings signalling Christmas
>Misaka finally calls out Touma's full name in the process as tears fall down from her eyes, her emotions overwhelming her.
>She smiles, finally able to open up her heart to the one she has loved for so long, and her eyes shimmer waiting for his response. She breathes anxiously, and the coldness of the air shows her breath clear in that perfect Christmas night
>Just Misaka and Touma alone, and he repies:
>"I love Index."

Fukiyose has a chance since she's part of his "normal" life.

Because Touma isn't moving to England permanently like she will be,

Index is for Stiyl

>you'll never get to see the fanbase burn to the ground after this happens

>she has loved for so long
How many months?

Not that user but, why wouldn't she just find a way to permanently live with Touma?
She already rejected England when Touma was presumed dead, Touma is her house husband afterall.

If AC doesn't get destroyed then that's likely. But if Touma goes home then Index is SOL.

Is this even a question?

Not really, living with him at home with his parents isn't any different than his apartment. You forget how protective of small girls Kamachi parents are.

About 5 months. But that's in Kamachi time which is only surpassed in length by Freeza time.

Azureyfear did nothing wrong.

Kamachi could always bullshit his way to remembrance.

>yfw Kamachi does a whole multiverse reset on Dec 24th

Azureyfear a shit

I'm getting conflicted messages here.

>yfw Touma's father is supportive of Touma getting it on with the ladies (Sasha), and is constantly trying to have them to fuck already to give them grandchildren

Kuroko

She hasnt been relevant since othinius became a thing.

holy fuck my sides

Season 3 where?

whatever happened to season 3 anyways

Ded.