Antifa Protests Kate Steinle Memorial

antifa invaded a memorial in recognition of Kate Steinle in Austin, Texas, and tried to intimidate and forcibly remove anyone going to the memorial at a public park.

infowars.com/antifa-violently-protests-memorial-for-woman-killed-by-illegal-alien/

youtube.com/watch?v=kvfJicVQh_E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaf81eUz05A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Odd choice of venue. Also very very stupid people. They were SO faggoty it almost looked
like alt-right larpers or something flase flagging to make them look impossibly stupid.

The faggots were carrying guns.
Were they airsoft guns again?

You're impossibly stupid soybitch

The sheriff of Austin is nicknamed "Sanctuary Sally" for promising to keep ICE out of local jails.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed anti-sanctuary legislation (Senate Bill 4) earlier this year.

Bump, and...

Where do you find people stupid enough to join Antifa? Also have a (you) for that Zardoz pic.

They werent just carrying them they were brandishing them and acting like fucktards and going "wut you dont like guns now, you scared?"
Jesus fuck. A bunch of sexually abused orphans.

I want to see him compared to my rusky-aryan body

>taken down by an elite force of bicycle police

cant meme this shit up, it could only be real life

Antifa terrorists army even human

>Real News
>Info Wars

Pick one.

watch the video

>"why are their faces covered?"
>"so they can punch you and get away with it"

3:53

hold me back user

The Fighting Fairies

makes me rage he has a slayer shirt on

>when you're actually working with the police in your democrat controlled city trying to make the ring wing side defend themselves so they can be arrested

Get him, Alex!

Doing gods work.

>MUH BASED TEJANOS

Why black out the name? Why protect antifa?

Its as if they want us to believe that they are giving up.

This battle is far from over
youtube.com/watch?v=aaf81eUz05A
Fight on Sup Forums, You are hitting where You should.

He probably didn't create image and it's pretty easy to see his username because the person who did did a shitty job of it.

There's a protest this coming Saturday at pier 14 in San Francisco at 2pm if anyone from the California region is looking to get involved. It's supposed to be a protest and candle lighting thing, but there's a counter protest planned at the same spot with a 'no human is illegal' outlook, happening is predicted

Antifas are fucking toddlers, their stupid tantrums
>I'm not talking thats intimidating!
>We're blocking streets! that's intimidating too!

>infowars
Get the fuck out of here, you fucking racist conspiracy theorist psycho

Hi Matthew.

>get big aggressive ass dog, rottweiler or german shepard or best of all a pit bull
>take him on leash to antifa gathering
>record while walking him around
>they'll either piss their pants or try to kick your dog
>call police for animal abuse
>????
>share video on facebook exposing them for not caring about animals

now every liberal faggot and libtard soccermom is gonna know what piles of shit these useful goys are. gotta use these scummy tactics to get back at them.

This is a very good idea

Zed is the uberman we all aspire to be

Fuck Alex Jonesienstein

this shits starting to get to me

just now?

yes.
i havent been able to enjoy being outside much since its been really fucking cold lately

I can't tell if this prime numale is in antifa or if he's just an actor hired by infowars to make antifa look bad. You're in antifa and you look like an inbred, you literally have the perfect excuse to cover your face in public, and yet you don't. what gives?

Why are they so retarded?
A woman was killed and that’s tragic, period

legit the best move, and if you're lucky they'll kill that niggerdog while they're at it and soil them in the general public's eyes as dog haters

>You'd need to hire someone to make them look bad

There are more vids of that guy, hes literally a suck licking faggot, by his own words

the nose knows

The Texas reputation doesn't come from big lib cities, it comes from small ones where a shit skin gets found dead with 7 holes in his torso and the sheriff, da, and coroner all agree it was a suicide.

>so effective and common texas is within a few years of going blue

proof me up though

He's right about Texas. It's just slowly going the way of the buffalo because there's so many god damned spics everywhere changing the culture. Where you can still find it, Texas has a culture all of its own and they don't give a good god damn for what anyone outside of it thinks. They retained that spirit of independence from the origins breaking away from Mexico. The fact that it's dying because so many vampire spics are coming to mooch off of the land the white settlers made successful is a tragedy. I'd honestly support a Texas secession right now to kick them all out. I was born there, my family owns land there and I'd move back in a heartbeat if they seceded.