Brailsford

He did nothing wrong. Go ahead call me a boot licker, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/newsfeed/786790884145369088
usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2017-11-29/former-mesa-officer-takes-witness-stand-at-his-murder-trial
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/8/16752914/police-arizona-philip-brailsford-daniel-shaver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

him and his whole team did a lot wrong. they couldnt even use a room key

Pro Brailsford folks are either a boot lickers, gas chamber bait, or wanna be sociopath.

Not a good set of possibilities there.

Hope you're just trolling, OP.

Hahaha why is it always a manlet with PTSD from highschool bully eyes

you're wrong.... but we need to keep people like this on a leash...set him loose in urban chicago or places like that... power trippin faggot really.. got to feel what its like to assassinate someone tho

I analyzed the tape like 10x. The guy crawling on all fours, right before he was shot did indeed lift his right arm and move it back behind him, which he was warned not to do.

Brailsford warned him, he made a suspect move and he lit him up.

HE DINDU NUFFIN.

Bootlicker

I'm not, I don't think he's a murderer, the video showed what happened. The fact is he's dead, there's nothing that can change that, he made a critical mistake while he was drunk, he just so happened to try and pull his pants up and ended up dead because the cop thought he was going for a gun, the real fault here is thanks to the dispatcher for sending police with assault rifles.

really? you must not get out much...I work in the rough inner city of Cincinnati... mad niggadom .. if you think that was a threatening situation.. nevermind ... bootlicking faggot

You meth addicts really deserve to die if you think murdering this cop is going to make the world better.

It's funny because he was totally justified in killing his dumbass and the audio in the video is from his partner, not Brailsford. Y'ALL ARE FUCKING DUMB

>action is totally justified
>Langley and Brailsford were both fired

polis dindu nuffin, right?

you do realize this event happened before the Las Vegas shooting; right... the frame of reference is totally different once you realize that.. faggot shill

>PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD
>PUT THEM BACK IN YOUR POCKETS AND DO A HEADSTAND AND SPIN COUNTERCLOCKWISE WHILE CROSSING YOUR LEGS
>WHILE PLAYING BOP-IT
>STOP NOT START STOPPING STARTING

They were acquitted within 6 hours by the jury. Yep. Dindu nuffin. Bad PR for the police if they stayed on. Surprise surprise, everything is a fucking business.

This has nothing to do with that, dumbfuck.

read this post .. >

>police unions let officers get fired for "bad PR"

If he wasn't responding to a call referring to someone waving a firearm out a hotel window, you'd be a bootlicker. But, since the police were responding to a possible Vegas part deux, Brailsford was right to assume suspect was armed.

Officers being fired because the public outrage against the department for keeping the officers on, even though they were acquitted in a court of law, in an effort to maintain civility between the department and the local populace.

I spelled it out for you. Happy? Or do you want crayons?

boot licking shill he deserves the right wing firing squad treatment

oh really -- look at thischeckmate... basement dwelling faggot bootlicker

I agree, your 88 seals it in even more truth, and the guy's still dead, the cop made a mistake and killed a normal white guy instead of a nig, case closed.

Morons were at the wrong door, lmao.
Soyboy should have shot that one for not following a simple read door number correctly then shot himself for not following an arrest properly.

YOU DUMBFUCK THIS SHOOTING HAPPENED BEFORE THE VEGAS SHOOTING YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB AND NEED TO BE INFORMED BEFORE YOU COMMENT YOUR IRRELEVANT OPINION

>samefag

This happened a year before Vegas. The people who called 911 explicitly said he wasn't waving it around. He was on the 5th floor anyway, so there's no way he could have stuck it out the window.

Arizona is an open carry state. He wasn't threatening anyone or suspected of a crime. The incompetence of the police turned this incident from a routine knock and talk to a killing.

samefag

pigs and nigs get the train ride

i can see how being an autistic manlet murderer might hit too close to home for you

Answer this soy goy.

not hiding behind proxies.. behind your mom- tho.. sweet pussy

The officers were fired last year, before the trial even took place. Langley was forced into retirement and fled to the Phillipines. Brailsford was outright fired for breaking department policy.

You don't get forced out or fired if you didn't do anything wrong. None of the officers in the fake BLM shootings were fired and the actions of those officers caused city-wide riots.

You're no better than the niggers we degrade on a regular basis.

Neck yourself faggot

bootlickers don't kill other bootlickers

>Jihadi flag
You're the autistic murderer here Mr.Ackbar, and even worse, inbred.

you have to go back to mexico

I was laughing so hard at that part. He tried the key card like 20 times thinking it would work, who the hell hires these idiots.

>confusing Simon with Simon Says

Boring joke and poor shoop

minds.com/newsfeed/786790884145369088

Shit thread

Don't need to go through those hoops. It's just too fucking obvious. You're clearly retarded. I bet that's how it is irl too

Are you a Based Nigger, or is your flag ironic?

Honestly watching the video it did look like the dude on the ground grabbed a gun from his waistband. I feel for the poor guy but pulling your pants up is not worth your life.

>afraid of cuffing a drunk guy in front of a room
>afraid of a crying drunk father pulling an RPG
>kill him
>go to the wrong door
>door is police proof

If I ever see one of you musrat fuckers, I'm adding you to the list of alt-right causalities.

How many of these fucking threads is it gonna take before you newfags realize its bait

Oh shit I forgot it was on after memeing

your list of casualties will consist entirely of your relatives and then yourself, pablo

Gimme a source for Brailsford breaking department policy, because his fucking legal defense consisted of him following everything is police training required him to do. That's what got him acquitted, that's why this man dindu nuffin in the eyes of the law.

That's no way to speak to your father.. and bump for shillage ... Mom's puss tho.. damn

Nope, considering all the Sup Forums radicals I've met, you better kiss your goat fucking testicles goodbye.

Yo mom jokes. lol, been since middle school since I heard those done seriously. Sounds like you haven't mentally evolved since middle school either. Samefagging your way to illogical victory. Hope you outlive your children, faggot. (lol we both know you'renot having kids)

Point should've cuffed him as soon as he was sprawled on the floor.

Don't defend this shit.

The recording of the shooting wasn't allowed as evidence so the only 'witness' of the policy was the officers at the scene. None of them are going to testify that they didn't follow correct procedure.

It's always the same shit, the guy's trapped in a shit job, a shit life, where he's completely powerless, but then he has this tiny little bit crumb of power, that make he feels like a real strong and powerful man, when actually he's not.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're a bootlicker, faggot.

He was following department procedure now how to detain a threat. It's not: Go to the suspect when they sprawled out on the ground.

It's: Make the suspect crawl to you, and then subdue the suspect.

Y'all don't like how it was done? Not Brailsford's fault he was following procedure. Be mad at the system, not the dude.

I already have 5 ... im a middle aged successful business man sitting next to a pristine 72 Mercedes Benz convertible.. what you got?

>How many of these fucking threads is it gonna take before you newfags realize its bait
How is it bait? Sup Forums is divided over this, or rather I should say american Sup Forumsacks. Europeans agree it was cold blooded murder, only Americans are arguing over this because most are brainwashed into bootlicking thanks to all the BLM falseflagging.
But you're right, lets focus on the important stuff. Obviously a cop shooting unarmed civilian in cold blood and getting away with it because judge dismissed evidence and partner lied is nothing. Lets go back to the important stuff.
If dig-its hillary goes to prison.

What he did was totally wrong.
His team member shouted:
DO NOT put your hands down for any reason, otherwise we're going to shoot you!
That mutt then put his hands up for several seconds then put them down on the floor.
That should be the time (((our soyboy)))) shoot the mutt, but he didn't.
(((Our soyboy))) didn't keep his team's promise, need to be gassed.

>The detective investigating the shooting has agreed Shaver's movement was similar to reaching for a pistol, but has said it also looked as though Shaver was pulling up his loose-fitting basketball shorts that had fallen down as he crawled. The investigator had noted he didn't see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.
>Brailsford served as a Mesa officer for about two years before he was fired for violations of departmental policy, including unsatisfactory performance.

usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2017-11-29/former-mesa-officer-takes-witness-stand-at-his-murder-trial

Brailsford was a gear queer, soyboy failed actor who flunked out of law school and had to have his dad call in a favor to get him onto the force.

Don't defend this shit.

Bootlicker

I wonder what a fascist's brains look like when drilled out on the concrete by an AR

ARE YOU RETARDED?

Think for a fucking second why the, RECORDING OF THE SHOOTING would NOT be EVIDENCE?

Of course it was fucking evidence, I bet it was fucking poured over. Give me a source stating the video wasn't used as evidence.

Regardless, Brailsford was following procedure, and fucktard got shot for being fucking stupid. Did you watch the video? He's being a goddamn idiot.

ur a gay

That's not the department policy at all. See Anyone who has watched Cops knows that you have the suspect walk backwards towards you with their hands behind their head if you need to move them.

>It's: Make the suspect crawl to you, and then subdue the suspect.

If they were in sandy hook.

It's not sandy hook. It's an open carry state. The windows in that hotel don't even open. When the reality doesn't match your imagined scenario, perhaps you should adapt.

Pics or it didn't happen lol. I'm not some lying faggot on the internet with a victim complex

you're doing what he told you to do, so edgy

He did nothing wrong, that is why he was charged with second degree murder.
I repeat, being charged with second degree murder as a result of doing 'nothing' wrong.

Only leafs like you are gay.

Wrong. If you even have eyes, you can clearly see his hand is at his waist. He was drunk and his pants were falling off.
The officer says if he falls while his hands are up, he better land on his face; try actually doing that, impossible. Involuntary movements to protect your head. Automatic response in ANY human fucking being.

He wasn't guilty. He killed him because it looked like he was reaching for a gun.

Nothing prevented them from simply cuffing him. You know what though? They got the girl to crawl over to the officers, it makes logical sense to make him crawl to the officers as well. Hindsight is 20/20, yeah they should've cuffed him. They chose/forgot about that choice and made him come to them. Dumbfuck fucked up.

>Brailsford, a two-year veteran of the Mesa police force, was previously fired for department policy violations, including unsatisfactory performance.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/8/16752914/police-arizona-philip-brailsford-daniel-shaver

PREVIOUSLY fired. He was fired before the shooting for violating policies. Not because of events related to the shooting.

I'm defending this shit because the more I look, the more I see he dindu nuffin wrong. Justice system is working correctly, it's the police system that's wrong in how it deals with threats.

Bootlicker

Are you happy now? Is that what you wanted? I'm glad that you could find a way to make someone else's death about you.

BRAILSFORD KILLED SHAVER IN MARCH
>BRAILSFORD KILLED SHAVER IN MARCH

Cops? Are you fucking citing Cops as a source? YOU'RE RETARDED. That's televised, lowdrama bullshit. Also, when was the last time you saw an indoor guns out engagement in Cops? Never, they're always outside. There's no room to safely make them walk backwards. Making them crawl slowly in a narrow hallway makes the most damn sense.

>doesn't know anythiing about police work
>cites a fucking tv show COPS as their source
>retarded

and ... served

There's no department policy in any department in the US the tells officers to make suspects CRAWL towards you. It's fucking retarded and puts both the suspect and the cop in unnecessary risk. They chose to ignore policy and were both fired.

>he was fired before the shooting for violating policy

What are you even arguing? He wasn't a member of the force when he shot the guy?

Shouldn't of escalated the situation like he did but once it got to where it did and dude reached behind his back shooting was what pretty much any cop would have done

What's sandy hook got to do with this. Explain your references.

What does being an open carry state have to do with it. He could've kept his gun in his waistband, which is the fucking point.

The windows don't open? You think the cops knew that? No of course not, they have to assume the worst here. Fuck off retard

>The investigator had noted he didn't see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

Please, find me a police department anywhere in the world that teaches officers to make suspects crawl towards them. They don't. The proper SOP is hands above the head or behind the heads, face away from the officer, and walk backwards slowly.

>police dindu nuffin, they were just fired for reasons N sheeeit

Go back to your studies.

Son, you better be done hand waxing my Benz.
You better remember I said three coats, too.

For actual proof, post your name on the title next to your drivers license. Blur what is necessary, but please leave first letter of first and last name unblurry for proof.

He wasn't breaking the law. The 911 recording is publicly available. They never said he was threatening anyone with the rifle, nor did they say he was sticking it outside the fifth floor window.

Do you prefer the taste of brown polish or black?

>ended up dead because the cop thought he was going for a gun
He ended up dead because the piece of shit cop got a perfect legal opportunity to murder someone and get away with it

You don't have people crawl to you unless it's that scenario.

dick licker

Don't fall for this faggot's father's garaged and covered stupid benz. He is a liar.
I bet it doesn't even run lol

>Trashy and cringy tattoos.
Every time.

Why didn’t they just drone strike the hotel if it was that dangerous? Al Queda terrorists get treated with more dignity during capture and detention than American citizens. Remember when US Military got in trouble with taking fucked up pictures of enemy that seems like such a long time ago

He's 5'8 too. Fucking manlets.

Jesus christ, clearly he was fired and then hired back onto the force at a later date. Him being fired is irrelevant to the shooting.

Regardless of whether there's a policy or not, that's the defense that was used during the TRIAL by their LAWYERS. It's what got them acquitted.

>nothing wrong
>that gucci arfcom setup

I'm a fascist and even I think you're a bootlicking faggot.

And the thing is, the door they were apparently eyeing was the one at the end of the hall anyway. Not crossfire. So they just stand in a killbox playing simon says for 5 minutes. None of how they responded made any fucking sense.

He was never rehired. He was fired following the investigation into the shooting. You really are a brainlet, aren't you?

So you simply haven't mentally evolved past being a middle schooler in your insults and humor? How sad. Hope that Benz makes you happy, I know I'm happy not being you with 5 fucking leeches.