Precure Thread

Cure Up Rapapa!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Dumb Riko

Does this show have alot of action or is it just people talking and having tea?

I'm going to marry Riko.

Mirai will forever be the cutest girl in the whole world!

Maho is kill for good. now everything is happiness in the world.

Man I love precure.

Me too dude

>Maho ended
wtf I love precure now

I admire your dedicated waifuism user

gao soon

will gao be cue?

I can't believe /pc/ made it an entire year without precure to talk about. Next week is going to be so exciting finally getting new content again. There's only so much you can say about old series over and over.

Are you going to stop now that the series ended like the Haruanon you ripped off?

but will new precure be not shit?

All the precure girls from all the generations are so precious. They're all great waifus ;3

Yes, I'll stop after the next season airs.

Do not be rude with Maho.

>yfw the age of darkness is finally over

Are you going to be this mad when someone does it for a girl in Kira?

I dropped Maho at like episode 7 or 8. Did it ever get any better?

B-But Gamp's law of elemental transfiguration...

as a whole, likely not, however there were a few good individual episodes

I will be, because HE'S WRONG and I HATED MAHO

Good night Buki!

So Mirai and Riko can met again because Ha-God Right ?

Sure, whenever she's bored of spying on every person in the worlds.

I am bracing for this to never be explained, outside of Ha-chan's "I heard you" last episode

Fill in the bubbles

It was cute to have her make a cameo before passing the torch.

is there a precure version of this edit of nep from a carnival phantasm joke

>the pink one
Dick status: rock solid

>official art
>those asscheeks on Bukki
Fresh really didn't give a shit about soccermoms, did it.

Fresh doesn't give a single fuck about anything. Tearful permanent goodbyes, ass, curetits, quality, westar being bestar, everything about it was great.

Was Fujii working on Precure this early?

I just realized that since the Maho movie will be subbed halfway into A la mode our last memories of Maho will be contaminated with good quality and rose tinted lenses.

We need to build a wall around /pc/

So did you like the KR/Sentai-ish hand-off they had this time?

Too bad it was the old hag looking one, did nothing for me.

Mahou(e) has finally ended and Precure is still a alive.

>Cure Chocolat/Akira Kenjō, who has a dog motif and enjoys chocolate
Isn't choco bad for doggies?

Just imagine all the little girls feeding chocolate to their dogs because of Precure.
Producers really fucked up here.

>first 10 episodes of Doki Doki
>Why do people call her a sue

>ep 11, 12, 13.
>Oh

Haha.

i bet 6th Precure of kira kira is Cure Vanilla

I've been playing catch up watching older series. What went wrong with Maho that made it so much worse you didn't even talk about it?

story pacing ?
second half pretty much is filler after filler after filler.

Maybe they'll make it a motif where if shes transformed chocolate becomes poisonous but yeah still a bad idea.

Use capital latters you stupid ESL fuck.

>i

Did you even go to a fucking English class?

Commas motherfucker.

People from /krg/ liked it because of Haa-chan and the memes.

Its just /pc/ being autistic as usual.

Bigot.

its a doggy dog world bro relax

So is this new season Toei acknowledging that Motto Doremi was the best thing they ever made?

Why aren't they wearing official Precure panties? Fanartists need to do their part with product placement.

You too. Are you wearing them?

On my head.

Needless to say, freshly used, right?

Naturally. They're slightly damp from pee.

It is just bland overall in my opinion. They don't do much with their characters, the world is left unexplored after the first couple of episodes, they tried to be half silly half serious but almost never did any of the two well, except for Mofurella, last episodes and a one or two more, and lastly I think that the main problem is that it felt like a FW/MH rehash, to the point that even the bad points like sudden change of villains during the second half are done again, that's just laziness to write a different plot.

Also, wasting Jouji Nakata like they did is a criminal offense.

yikes @ this level of bitter autism

They are always damp from a lot of things at that age, they spread their legs a little, the the wet parts are already touching the panties.

I wish more girls were like Honoka.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

Looking at last thread, it seems Bunny appeared in Maho and that her fight wasn't really beamspam but more about using a cream whip.
Is there hope for "colorful pop battles" to mean "unique abilities and items for each cure"?

>Waited for long stocking Riko because muh fetishe
>Haa ruined
Onoreee HAA

>preferring old hag Cures
I mean, come on.

I have a fucking stocking fetish
Also you mast be a Yuri hater

I hope kobayashi yuu voice main precure on 2018 series.

>hater
I don't hate her, old hags are cute as mascots or meme characters, but not really on the same level as actual fresh girls.
Young Cures > Fairies > Old hags

>I get the bitches so wet with my kyuappu rapapa

It was neither explained nor even hinted at, but it would be odd for Haa-chan to arbirtarily keep them apart for so long if it was uniquely up to her to decide when to bring them back together.

I'm guessing it was more like Riko's last speech created this fated moment that would bring them back together, as long as they kept believing in each other.

When it really comes down to it, they didn't have to split up, but one of them would've been separated from their entire life forever otherwise, so it's more like a sad moment where the place you belong doesn't have the one person you think you belong with.

I want Aoi cure
fuck wasted her voice in some edgy garbage

When you go back, you'll see it more as well. It's not just her massive plot-control (that happens with a lot of pinks), everyone loves her without explanation, she's good at literally all but one thing, and her belief that everything will work out is more like confidence than hope, because she (rightly) believes that it's all in her control.

I didn't notice until like episode 20 or something when /pc/ was calling her a Sue as the show aired. In retrospect, the first episode should've been enough to know.

> everyone loves her without explanation
But she's Mana, the girl who can do everything.

Of course they look up to her.

Also helps that she's a very upbeat and happy girl, even for anime girl protag standards.

Happy new year, i appreciate your dedication. Are you the guy who almost married Haruharu by the way?

Childish diaper-pantsu are a turnoff

>childish
>turnoff

I am not into t********n

You can't censor love, user.

Toei should shill reproduction even more to encourage the otaku to have more kids so we can have more Precure fanart in the near future.

and dokuroxy still have human form ?

Kushii is free and gaying it up with Kouchou.

This week's Dokuroxy is something a little different.

>more Precure fanart
Actually, come to think of it, what the fuck happened to them putting up kid's fanart on Maho's post-credits cards?
Did kids not send them enough?

But I love hags. They are cute. CUTE.

It's never been something that happened every week. It might depend a little bit on the popularity of the show and how many submissions they receive, but I doubt that's all the decision is based on.

>disliking Ikuyo

Kill yourself

Where is the restroom