Why Do Right-Wingers Disrespect Indian?

Look I know the poo jokes are funny but as an Indian American I am offended. Here's why. I always here my accent being mocked by people who think I can't hear them I have good hearing and I hear them laugh. It's not funny.

Indian history and culture beats European culture and history by thousands of years. So many different cultures and idols and Gods were worshiped. Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, Jainism, all formed under India. A

You guys are alright and you're a fundamental ally against Islam, but you really do have a cultural hygiene problem.

Listen we give you shit about shitting in the steets, but you guys are alright. If a race war happens we will allow you to fight with Europeans.

And a cultural honesty problem, and a cultural work ethic problem, and a cultural body language/personal space problem.

I spent two months in India in 2015. It's a fascinating country with a lot of beautiful things and ancient cultures, but I would rather kill myself on the spot right now than go back.

Shitty tech support makes everyone hate you. Even liberals are starting to complain about poo support too me.

on an individual basis Indians are OK. However, they have a tendency to stink and a lot of your people are scam artists, hagglers, litter bugs and street shitters.

because you shit over everything

>I am offended
as an indian american, what are you?
an indian? or an american?
or are you a jew sowing discord again?

Indian accents are either hilarious or super unpleasant to listen to. This is serious advice you’ll only hear once, find an audio program for English learners like Pimsleur, listen to it 30 minutes a day and focus COMPLETELY on imitating the speaker to improve your accent. I’m doing this to fix my shitty accent in Spanish and I’ve made major progress in 2 months.

>It's old so it's automatically better!

Well as a right-winger that's recently took more of a centerist view on life. I would say I don't make fun of your people about poo joke idk anybody that would. And Second you have to be specific on which right-wingers because i know for a fact that most right-wingers think your accent is hard to understand. and btw it's the microsoft tech support people joke thats the reason why people on the right or left makes fun of your accent and i did some research on that and apologize that people would make sure of your accent.

Get a thicker skin faggot

Making fun of accents is what we do here. Northerners, southerners, baaaahstin etc. I've met some Indians I liked and some who were assholes, just people.

>Indian history and culture beats European culture and history by thousands of years
Yes, but that culture was formed by Whites who did not have that accent and did poo in loo. Modern Indians are not the same Indians who wrote the vedic documents, that was the huwhites.

its mostly the accent and how annoying it is trying to understand technical support operators. the street shitting thing is funny, and is no joke disgusting when you see it documented in video or in person.
really it just comes down to how different your culture is than those in the west. it seems 2nd generation indians in america have a much easier time assimiliating into the culture in the US, but holy shit first generation indians are honestly like aliens to many sheltered burgers.

AIT has been disproven.

Weak Paki Bait using a meme flag.
Its a Mudslime trying to fuck with you whites in to attacking India.
Sage.

saved

>I always here my accent
>flag
Paki scum confirmed

So you made some fancy buildings a few centuries ago.
Whoopty fucking doo

Why don't you go reconnect with your roots, back home? You won't hear that stuff at home. Why do you put up with such degradation? Go home, brown man.

>tfw going to India for work
Been there once before. Really don't want to go back. Pic is accurate, there are literally no bins in public

Let me tell you all the tale of the virgin Sanjayy and the chad Durgesh.

>ndian history and culture beats European culture and history by thousands of years.

Whatever you say Baljeet

What's with all the slide threads these days?

/thread

Based poo has learnt how to meme. Kek.

Looks like the day when 1/6th of the posts on Sup Forums will be from poos is not far.

im #team_durgesh now.

>as an Indian American in offended
Then you're more Indian than American.