Russia Collusion narrative is finally dead

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Greenwald
capitalresearch.org/article/brave-new-films-using-online-videos-for-agitation-and-propaganda/
youtube.com/watch?v=zcCj7AU43mw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now that the democrats have the moral high ground after the resignation of Al Franken and Conyers, Trump must step down.

It's been fun watching this obvious shill tactic unfold. Tell them to wait till I get back from the store with chips and salsa.

Franken still hasn't stepped down yet though, and they are still the party of Clinton. Shit barely stuck to Franken, I found it odd that he resigned. I think he's being sacrificed as a chess piece to go after the king.

Democrats just forgave some pedo fag for preying on young boys they do not have moral high ground

Is the woman who accused him of doing this 38 years ago gonna be there?

If you haven't figured it out by now, they don't need the moral high ground. They claim that Republicans are doing what the Dems are actually doing and the media shoves it through

Wait, was there a time when it was alive?

guess they couldn't combine the narratives and have some alleged Russian hookers emerge

They already A/B tested that with the Dossier

reeks of desperation

He did none of this as President.

Russian Collusion isn't sticking so let's go the sexual harassment route. Pathetic.

So this is the Democrats tactic all along. Get a few Democrat Senators to resign for sexual harassment and expect the sitting President to fall on his sword also.

God they are so childish. For one he was a playboy billionaire for years between his marriages he wasn't a monk., This is getting all so tiring. People are considered guilty w/out any proof or a trial to defend themselves.

I hate the Left with a passion.

I had no idea until last year how retarded they are

>brave New films

Literally a partner of George Soros

>Brave New Films

That's the extreme left zombies who put out ridiculous propaganda "documentaries," up until they seem to have lost their edge when King Nigger got into office.

the jew that started this bullshit, had an interesting but typical jewish father.

>Harold Greenwald (July 28, 1910 – March 26, 1999) was a noted psychotherapist who pioneered a variation on rational emotive behavior therapy, "direct decision therapy." He was an expert on the psychology of prostitution, and authored a dissertation on call girls that became a best-selling book and movie.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Greenwald

Oh shit, you're right

capitalresearch.org/article/brave-new-films-using-online-videos-for-agitation-and-propaganda/

HEY GUISE THE RUSSIA THING FELL APART SO LETS TRY THE RAPEY THING AGAIN AND MAYBE THIS TIME ITLL WORK AND IF THAT FAILS LETS DO THE TAXES THING AND IF THAT FAILS WE JUST REPEAT THE CYCLE UNTIL 2020 AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!!

They'll be back at it,when this fails

They actually already tried that when they said Trump had Russian whores piss in Obama's bed. Nobody really took to it and it sort of died on its own.

Outfoxed was good back in the days when I was anti-Bush, and Greenwald has some highlights, but he's off his rocker sometimes

Can we just put them all in camps yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=zcCj7AU43mw

So is their new shit now that Russian bullshit got BTFO?

kek'd and saved

There are always more whores

Check it out... Shareblue is here with their latest "talking point"
Hello Willis

So that Shareblue former employee wasn't lying/larping. He totally called this last week. The MSM is about to get dismantled.

>Democrats
>High Morals

Pick one.

>Russian hookers ...
Well Putin says Russian Hookers are the best in the world... (YT)

Fug.
Pic

>Who’s Behind Brave New Films?
Brave New Films is the brainchild of “a 64-year-old film director, Robert Greenwald

>(((Greenwald)))

Every. Fucking. Time

MSM Goes down and we get SMM in return. Yippie

Didn't they learn anything from the last time they tried this? Leftists..... silly question. Pardon me.

You need to label the books, but yeah

Real men never step down. Real men fight back. Real mean grabs life by the pussy!

A bunch of birches at on Megan Kelly tomorrow too

These guys are so fucking stupid in their crystal clear b.s. it's down right funny

I'm sure this will work though.

Sorta stunning, isn't it. I mean, you think you've seen the depths of their stupidity then they go and prove you wrong again.

It doesn't really matter. Once you see the merchant, you can't unsee him. After that, you see his touch in everything you read and watch. Literally everything you read is a redpill

It will work on the batshit crazy Twitter zombies and the media will pound it into the ground.

If this show airs as planned, I really don't see how Trump will get the Republican Nomination in 2016.

People still trust women? Wow.

True

I wish I could unsee. I used to enjoy movies and television.

Greenwald directed Xanadu (1980), for which he won the inaugural "Golden Raspberry" award for worst director.

Afterwards, he went into making political documentaries.

Exactly, and that's why it doesn't matter. Moral high ground went out the window a long time ago. People have made up their minds who their enemy is.

Putin is a pure Chadlet.

Yep. Now, every time I see a white woman and black man in an ad, I want to tell my children about the dangers of international Jewry

>engage in circular firing squad, while the party knows for decades that conyers was a bag of feces
>"now you must resign, donald!"
>republicans respond by electing jared fogle to james inhofe's seat

Hmm..So either they try to push this new narrative by backing the accusers which legitimizes any other claims of abuse directed at whoever else hasn't already been accused. Or try to make a sideshow out of accusers to delegitimize any other claims from people coming forward.

Not quite shillbot...the Telecommunications Act of 1995 needs to be enacted on the 6 major corporations that control the media landscape. Break em up like they broke up the old Bell, and you can still have your freedom of the press. There is no current freedom of the press because of the high cost of entry currently.

kek

And anytime Trump wants, he can drop several more bombs on Bill Clinton and other Democrats.

This. The jew has figured out you can't make actual monopolies so they just control a handful of "competing" companies. Laws need to be updated.

The digits know

The only question is whether this will backfire more, or a little less, than the yearbook fraud. They certainly aren't very confident about it, or every network and the shills here would have been promoting it hard for the last week.

Lies, that's Turkmenistan.

The moral high ground isn't real.

All the Dens have done is destroy a few of their own for nothing. The only people who would view the party positively for forcing out Franken and Conyers are people who would only ever vote for Democrats anyway.

They haven't won any new voters, and have lost two established incumbents at the next senate election.

>I found it odd that Franken resigned.

He said he will after a "few weeks". He thinks the outrage will die down and he will do business as usual, holding on until the next election cycle. A "few weeks" is another way of saying a few years.

I can't wait

Lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension

They establishment is not doing this to slander Trump, they're doing this to drive you all insane, promote further division of the populace, and hopefully get someone to radicalize to get the heat off their backs for a little.

Indeed

Franken didn’t resign, he only said he “would” resign. He’s a Jew, so his word means nothing. Screencap this for when he never leaves.

It is a sound strategy.
And we are about due for another happening.

I fucking hate phone posters. Ban them all for shitting up this site

capped

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension
>m

phoneposters go

It's actually pretty good timing. People are to the point of "sexual harassment accusation fatigue".

Every day a new jackass either is accused or confesses.

Trump admits to some "blue" talk, but nothing else. They won't make it stick and Trump's support with his voters is still 100%.

They are now revising the growth estimates upwards to 4% for the 4th quarter. Trump will win re-election easily.

He isn't going anywhere.

NSA can prove these whores are liars. They have no chance. Trump is King.

Honestly, I think they're just playing the 2020 game. They want as negative a perception as humanly possible, that way going into the election they get crooked Shillary elected this time.
The same thing happened in 2008, for 4 years leading up to that moment, they put out as terrible news about the world as possible and painted Bush as an imbecile at every turn. That way King Property readily got elected.

>get caught treating women horribly
>somehow this gives you the moral high ground
lolwut

The whole point of all this is to keep Trump's presidency mired in controversy and prevent him from getting his agenda accomplished, so they can say in 2020 that he didn't get his agenda accomplished. It doesn't matter that the whole Russia thing was bullshit, or that this is bullshit, or the next thing is bullshit. They just need to keep hammering him with shit constantly, which they can do because they're never going to be held accountable for any lies that they print or broadcast

he has no semi realistic path to victory. Every single scenario of him winning the election is a massive stretch

>investigate Trump harassment claims
>realize it's not illegal to hit on chicks
>Trump stays

lol. The press hasn't learned anything new about the Mueller investigation in a week to hit the news cycle, so you think that the Russia investigation is dead.

How often does Sup Forums fall for this? Something new will come out in a couple of weeks, as it has for the last year, and it'll look even worse for the President than the last stuff. As has been the trend. All year long.

Scanned down the wikipedia list of these skanks once, literally nothing worse than "he touched my ass/tried to kiss me in 1983"-type shit. For the sake of taking down Trump they're working to establish a society-wide precedent that an uncorroborated, decades-old account of a relatively tame, but unwanted, sexual advance is enough to completely destroy a powerful man's career.

Trump won by running against political correctness, and they responded by turning the political correctness dial up to a million.

Then the Russian Invasion narrative can finally begin

>they're never going to be held accountable for any lies that they print or broadcast
None of them will go to prison or anything, but their industry's credibility is in the absolute shitter among anyone who isn't already a hardcore-leftist. If the last week or so is going to be the new normal going forward, by 2020 it won't make a fucking bit of difference who CBS or CNN or whoever is shilling for. Alex Jones will have just as much chance of moderating a 2020 debate as Anderson Cooper.

Who didn’t see this coming? Dumbest group of Democrats in history.

Well it's backfiring. They are succeeding in radicalizing the Left and driving THEM insane. Pic related.

>How often does Sup Forums fall for this? Something new will come out in a couple of weeks, as it has for the last year, and it'll look even worse for the President than the last stuff. As has been the trend. All year long.

Really? What has come out so far? Manafort indicted for crimes that had nothing to do with collusion? Or Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI about perfectly legal actions? Wooooo, big revelations.

>diverse
>everyone is black
>everyone has black hair
>all of them are thin
>the one non thin one is only slightly fat but her tits still extend further than her gut
If they really wanted diversity they'd get 450lb Shaniqua

>I hate the Left with a passion
Not more than I do, friend. Not by a long shot.

It's funny, I work in a liberal and female-dominated profession and they still quote CNN as if it's gospel. Some people are unreachable.

>only slightly fat

>Really? What has come out so far? Manafort indicted for crimes that had nothing to do with collusion? Or Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI about perfectly legal actions? Wooooo, big revelations.

The Manafort indictments revealed to the world that he has been a tool of the Putin administration for years. And then he comes out of the woodwork and agrees to be Trump's campaign advisor--for free.

They had Flynn dead to rights on charges that would have put him in jail for 60 years. And they let him plea out on a minor unrelated charge. That means they flipped him.

>dat pic
queens of the stone age

So literally nothing except conspiracy theories and desperate straw-grasping. Got it.

Oh--almost forgot.

Deutsche Bank. Mueller subpoenaed some unknown number of records for individuals related or involved with Donald Trump.

And investigations into Trump's business in Panama linked to money laundering and shady Russian millionaires. (Oh, Trump wasn't really involved in that, right?. Except that it was spearheaded by Ivanka--Trump gave the project to her as her first big foray into the business.)

>Shills actually think this because they don't read the shit for themselves.

Manafort was literally tax evasion.
Flynn was lying to FBI for actions done under clearance by Obama.

checked, let the hate flow thru u, user

>So literally nothing except conspiracy theories and desperate straw-grasping. Got it.

I'm sure it looks that way if you have no idea how the FBI conducts investigations.

And that was literal fake news.
You shills are shit.

The shit media will cover this like its Watergate. But not one mention of Antifa protesting Kate's rally in SF

>Manafort was literally tax evasion.
And what funds was he trying to hide? Specifically where did they come from?

As soon as the Deep State is taken out, and people like Moore and Nehlen get into office.

Then I'm gonna volunteer for a posting at one of these detention centers. Got some ideas from the Cheka, like shoving a heated pipe in an antifag's abdomen and placing a rat inside so that it will burrow through the prisoner's abdomen in an attempt to escape.

Are you a special needs person?

>panicking that the extent of Trump's corruption is coming to light

lol k.