Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism
politicalcompass.org/uselection2012
politicalcompass.org/uselection2016
idrlabs.com/fascism/test.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah a fellow Rick & Morty fan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

The patrician mindset. Too bad the extremists hate us for looking at the whole picture rather than going all the way to one side or the other.

>I'm too scared of having people disagree with me

kkkkek

not even kidding kys

We are truly enlightened. Ignore these radical simpletons in this thread.

It's pasta. Clearly you're no chef.

10/10 quality shit.
Had me going until Narodnaya Volya, which any fool would know is a poor man's Rudolf Heinslekle.

ok i just took it. i identify as libertarian right, no idea how this happened.

This test is not accurate and doesn't attempt to be, it's a propaganda tool invented by the Libertarian Party to shill their idiot ideology, I always get centrist despite having extremist views because the test forces your results into a simplistic two-axis model in order to over-represent Libertarianism.

thank god.

This satisfies me greatly

Reminder that Barack Obama lands firmly in the blue square according to the very people who created this website.

I so fucking sick of this trap graph and all of it's stupid trap graph offshoots.

So fucking lame and useless.

politicalcompass.org/uselection2012

politicalcompass.org/uselection2016

I always get authoritarian leftist because I'm not religious at all and the last page of jesus questions always fuck up my results

Not really, i got this

>believe in eugenics
>non-whites should be banned
>people with marxist or marxist-derived ideologies should be removed forcefully
>military should have a central place in society
>police should be strengthened
>bring back death penalty in some cases
>drug dealers of anything other than marijuana should get life in prison

I believe these things and get middle of green box.

It's a broken test.

The fascism test is always way more fun

idrlabs.com/fascism/test.php

Much obliged, user

Nice user

but...but i said our race is better than the others...and that charity is better than social welfare.

62%

>t. Radical centrist

how does being in lower left quadrant even make sense

cool. so you don't have any opinions.

>too dumb to realize the shitty baseless "opinions" and "beliefs" of both the left and the right produce only disagreement, polarization and gridlock hurting the porsuit of truth and progress

non-centrists should be killed, we have the high ground on top of the fence already

1% more fascist

>You are 44% Fascist, which makes you a Fascist Fellow-Traveler.

Did i win?

Love this pasta. Always gives me a chuckle

Sometimes i wonder if this place ever took itself seriously.

Don't post again until you start drifting northward

At least I am closer to Ron Paul

centrists have literally everybody else disagreeing with them lol

They believe they can usher in a benevolent state that will guarantee them a variety of personal freedoms which the state will work to protect.

Shit

1%!

This may be the dumbest thing I've read on this board since the last time some newfag said it