So did she think the whole thing was a dream?

So did she think the whole thing was a dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJaGRwJEcv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Continuation of the Dream
>dream

Yes, that's why it was such a beautiful and bittersweet ending.
Then Last Episode ruined everything.

>then [insert anything from nuNasuverse] ruined everything.

>Yes, that's why it was such a beautiful and bittersweet ending.
Holy shit!
>Then Last Episode ruined everything
Not for me. I cried like a bitch and at least it took them eons to reunite.

You're just a Saberfag who doesn't care about the quality of the writing. That's perfectly OK, but I hope you've accepted it.

Yes. Thank you for being polite.

>questioning your godking saber

Neck yourself.

It was bittersweet, last episode just tells you, yeah those two people aint reuniting till LONGGGGGGGGGGGG after they die.

How did I never realize this

>think
The whole Nasuverse happened inside Arturia's head.

Wasn't Saber a non-virgin?
How did Japs end up waifuing her?

She had a dick when she lost her virginity. Its fine if she's doing the penetrating rather than getting penetrated.

And she became a virgin female later? What is the deal with this?
Secondary here

Merlin magicked her up a temporary dick so she could impregnate her cousin.

saber will return to became a grand servant

How DID you never realize it?

I'm turning this thread into a saber appreciation thread. Post nice images. This thread is not for bashing the other wonderful type moon girls.

So she was a virgin as a female?

saber ashit

Please no bully. Saber didn't do anything bad to you.

UBW x Avalon

Arthuria

>Last episode
Wait that shit isn't in the original F/SN.

>Oh Galahad, I had the most wonderful dream. I dreamt I found the grail and fell in love with an amazingly dense Japanese teenager.
>What's a Japanese

I didn't vote for her.

The sword selected her.

Listen, strange melee weapon are no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from the whim of some farcical edged tool.

youtu.be/oJaGRwJEcv0

Couldn't find a better quality version we're the text is low enough.

>the sword was rigged
>the sword selected illegally

She was just a delusional cosplayer high off glue, running across the countryside clopping coconuts together before passing out and having a really psychedelic dream.

Ignore typos. 6am, too tired.

>country side
>inb4 England
>coconuts
???
Even Saber doesn't understand you.

>hasn't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail
You're a disgrace to humanity.

Bedivere not Galahad.

>736x402

What anime is that?

Unless i misunderstood, the end of the dream meant they both died right?

Of course not, she made a deal with Za Warudo to fight for the grail, so she knew everything that happened was real.

It's just that in her dreams she could continue having that everyday life with Shirou.

Wrong, it's not a dream, it's Avalon.

But being in Avalon means they are both dead, though.

>Realta Nua
>Original

Isnt the point of FSN's setting is that there's so many multiverses and canon worlds that it's ALL canon?

You want Saber to have a happy end and get fucked and have many red haired kids with Shirou? It happened. You want her to live forever alone in Avalon until the end of time? It happened too, in another reality. You want Shirou to become swords? That happened too.

Infinite possibilities doesn't mean all the possibilities. There are an infinite amount of numbers from 0 to 1 but none of those numbers are 2.

Hang on, where was it implied she thought it was a dream?

In the end she tells Bedivere that she is going back to sleep in the hopes of having the same dream, or a continuation or something to that effect.

It's not meant to mean that she thought it was a dream, even though both Zero and FSN, from her point of view happen in a flash, but that she can wants to dream about Shirou and the normal life she had wit him.

Every route is canon, but it doesn't mean that everything that can happen happens. For example, we know that Camelot cannot not fall, so it will always happen.

>then last episode ruined everything

Dream sequences are cancerous and are considered to be a primary school-tier writing mistake

>Clang, a beautiful sound.

>happiest when eating modern food
>Saber falls for the Japanese ginger just on the basis of good food
>Gawain was unknowingly Shirou's ultimate wingman

>This isn't Seibah's year

She's going to get BTFO in Heaven's Feel
She wont be a part of Apocrypha's anime, the Prisma movie or the Grand Order movie.
She's got to deal with her Red counterparts anime airing and had to settle for being a hidden unlockable in Nero's game, whilst Nero got two full story routes and two character slots.

It's a hard year for the face of the franchise when the best she can look forward to is a death scene.

Yes.

Artoria's side story was pretty nice though.

At least we can rest easy knowing she's not only Takeuchi's favourite, but also the mushroom man's.