She hâs a good poiņt guys

She hâs a good poiņt guys

You can change how your “soul” feels but you can’t change the fact that you took 10 dicks like a slut

If you don't judge people, you have bad judgement.

If you don't judge people, then don't be a hypocrite and judge me for judging you.

>Judge a person by what his/her spirit wears because that's permanent
What? That sentence means nothing.

A Mexican who didn't get pregnant until 18, was she saving herself for her third husband or could her uncle not get it up?

>No one has the right to do what you can inherent do without anyone's permission
They really love creating the illusion of barriers by misusing the term "rights" don't they.

What's her point?

>like a slut
>implying that they aren't one

FPBP

>implying implications

I have to laugh when obviously non religious people talk about spirituality. They’ll put it in nonsense terms like “what a spirit wears”

>what his/her spirit wears, because that's permanent

So, people can't change their opinions? I bet they can. They often do. Like when they regret getting railed every weekend by complete strangers after their 4th bastard child

>"No one has the right to judge you"
This is what all this talk of equality has led to. Along with all the constant media where everyone with any authority is presented as a "hypocrite".
The result is millions of people who say shit like "You have no right to judge me". And what they really mean is "No one can call me a bad boy/girl, I'm a good boy/girl because I say so and fuck you."
>Judge a person by what their spirit wears
And what in the fuck is that supposed to mean? Lol. Literally nonsense.
This isn't just a no responsibility society, this is a no accountability society. Which explains why you have so many people voluntarily arguing that there's no free will, because you know like science and stuff man. No one can judge anyone, yet nevertheless there are still "good" people and "bad" people. Where doing anything "racist" is the only thing that makes you bad, and where virtue signaling nonstop against racism makes you good!
Instead of saying to each other "Hey that's a bad thing you did, but I forgive you" we are instead supposed to never criticize anyone for anything at all ever, unless they do something "racist" or "sexist" or "xphobic" then you can bully them to killing themselves or at least ruin their lives.
Really we are past the point where we are justified throwing these people out of helicopters.

If you're 18 and get knocked up outside of wedlock we can judge you because ultimately we have to pay for that child one way or another. So she's wrong

>girl gets pregnant and has child at young age
>must've been raped
everytime
don't understand why this is an idea people try and drill into you, what an awful mentality to have to not only assume the worst but also to seek immediate victimhood in order to relate

Yeah maaaaan it's like, we're all just people maaaaan.

>spirit wears

How the fuck do you judge a person by this?!

You know what? Sure. My scripture tells me to not judge people. It's between them and God, and it's my job to try and put these people, whatever their circumstances, on the right path.

people like you are the reason i stay christian

love them as a father loves his children
Would you want your daughter to be a whore?

>>judge someone by what they wear because that's permanent
>the mask is the truth pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
point noted and countered.

seriously though this isnt pragmatic, its a facile sentiment for the underage b& to post on their instagram walls.

keep it on instagram.
post some locke or nietzche next time and you might find and interesting discussion.

only virgins get to have husbands

>Written by a knocked up 18 year old who wants to have her cake and eat it

Slut who doesn't want to be judged as a slut.

>no one has a right to judge you
>judge a person who...
kek

That was a great read, thanks user.

that you dont want to marry or date someone doesnt mean youre judging them.

fpbp

No she doesn't. You judge people by their actions. Not their words, not their presence. THEIR ACTIONS.
YOU SPICKEK SHILL.

Proof promiscuents think with their genitals and should be placed on monitored chastity for the good of society.

fpbp