/WHG/

White History General
Post things from history you wish more people knew about.
Post history ((((they)))) don't want you to know about.
Post history that makes you proud of your race.
Post history that makes you proud of your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Hoo_helmet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noric_steel
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
youtube.com/watch?v=WM-wL51wCFs&t=1573s
youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4-Xpo&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzrwHAFKjCANj-leDh907Ba
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related bump

OAK ISLAND MONEY PIT

CROSS OF CHRIST FOUND BY ALAN WILSON AND BARAM BLACKETT

We were Celts, and we sold the Romans the weapons with which they got to kill everybody (including all the other Celts).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noric_steel

Mountain Jews forever!

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c

Some things I am just learning from the vid description.

>> Christianity was NOT introduced into Britain from Rome, but was actually taken TO Rome FROM Britain. This happened in AD 51 with King Caradoc who was forced to stay in Rome for seven years.
>>
Since the beginning of the 18th Century AD there has been a major suppression of British History. To the academic community there is only the tunnel vision mentality of Roman Britain, or Saxon Britain, or Viking Britain, and if any major finds are made by archaeologists they inevitably end up in one of the three mentioned categories, heaven forbid they be Khumric-British - of which there are VAST amounts.

(35mins)
Alan Wilson - The Ancient History of the Brits

>being this autistic

9/11 was a massive use of sleeper agents, both to cull the herd of more dangerous, but to make a new generation more accpeting of it.
Hitler died in 2008.
Aliens are old news.
Shia Lebouf is a sleeper cell.
Anne Frank wasn't as young as they say.
The world of fashion isn't looked into enough when it comes to pizzagate.
Churches that practice Speaking in tongues only actually started when goverments began testing. Willing and justified facts followed.
More often than not things are falling into place for the people working hardest at it.

Anglo-Saxons weren't white.

The Chinese will be the first to willing try and be successful at crispr human animal gene bonding.
World war 3 will be for land, world war 4 will only happen if people survive the big bombs.
NAVY and Airforce will be exclusively traded for massive space military projects.
600,000 strong colony on mars at the end of 2023
Moon missions still dont happen for some ((weird)) reason.
The black flag will hoist above the white dome.
A rod and ring will strike.
A bear will leave it's cage.
Time travel is already happening, an agreement was made to not go past a certain decade and apparently new computers can hack the govt's hydron time transfer systems.
Time travel isn't changing time, it transports you through space, time is very blurred and abstract nowadays.

In 1932, a suspicious chest was found containing items and weapons were recognized not to be from the far future but from the next 10 or so years. The guns were saved and the men who found them waited until the presidential election results, when Franklin won, they were executed and the weapons seized. Their eyes were gouged by razors thought at the time to be perfectly sharp as well. Autopsy noted that the cuts were too small to be almost any conventional knife at the time.

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=WM-wL51wCFs&t=1573s

Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4-Xpo&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzrwHAFKjCANj-leDh907Ba

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

fake and gay Christ is a fictional Character bruh

t. tyrone rodriguez

>tfw you were born too late and to early to enjoy the good times

You dumb silly racist, there is only one race, the human race, anyone who isn't a basement dwelling virgin knows that. Try talking to minorities, you'll find out that they are often much, much more intelligent than you, especially as you're probably some high school dropout redneck. LOL!

stop being a pussy nigger you are born of the iron blood, thank your enemies for an opportunity to become infamous. Wtf do you call good times the coma the normies are in? Be WOTAN warrior nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

>you dumb goyim there is only breed of dog, K-9 just look at them

*one breed

go to a dog breeder and tell them that stupid leaf

Hey, I heard you racist losers are as smart as a dog anyways... Keep comparing yourself to them. LOL! Let's be honest here, the great majority of black people are smarter than racist rednecks like you.

Bump

hmm funny post considering I am a scientist and former college professor and published author, who are you again?

i aint being a pussy nigger im just pointing out i'd rather be in another time frame

You mistyped "I am a 13 year old edgelord trying to rebel from my parents"
LOL! Maybe that might convince a low-iq redneck suck as yourself, but unfortunately for you not everyone is as stupid as racists like you!

Go to bed, Justin.

Why? Rise to the challenge homo, this is the time, there is no other time but now, be a GOD bet the WOTAN
yah tldr you are a moron faggot no one cares, cool we get it

>Oh no, he called me out, I better throw out some generic insults at him
Lol not even trying anymore are we? Run off now, you have school tomorrow

I only go to bed when your sister is there ;)

you're an user faggot. You could dox yourself but otherwise nobody gives a fuck and you're a retard.

aren't you embarrassed to have post under that flag? I swear leafs are the biggest faggots on this board exponentially

>"faggot"
Wow, go outside your basement for once, it's 2017. LOL!

I keep your mom tied up down here with a microwave and tendies why would I ever leaf?

Try living here, bud. You meet people like this in real life. T minus 5 years till my green card arrives.

Huwhites used to have a global mega-civilization until the ice sheets melted and flooded their cities which were all coastal. The survivors went to all corners of the Earth and spread the huwhite knowledge of civilization, which is why you find strangely human-like ancient structures from China to South America.

only if you let me fuck your sister

I was wrong, it isn't Justin. It's Mohammed.

Wow those are some big words for a middle schooler. I bet all the ethnic minority bullies fear you. LOL!

You are a fine example of what lack of education does to racist rednecks.

Why is white history so overglorified?

cuz its the best out of any history

I'll fuck his sister too

Usually countries teach the history of their own country. Some losers take it a bit too far and consider any who share the concentration of melanin in their skin as their "own". Sad!

We get it, you're too young to have had world history classes yet.

Because you live among white people who care more about their own history than that of others, as they should.

i told that teachin lady i dont need no alphabet, the only letters i need to know are U S and A

This is baby tier shit

Look up Bernini to see what "nonwhite" Italians achieved

So. Create it. What did a man do without a house? He built it. What does a man without food do? ¨durr If only i had free food¨ no. he hunted it. You want these good times, so do i. Let us create these good times then and be the strong men looked up to. Or you will be one of the soygoys from the good times who will perish.

We wuz Mediterraneans and shit

I have just inhertid US 1 million. I am a king in kekistan. if u wire me US $25 I wil make all mighty for u.

This kills the med fags