ITT: Canon prostitutes

ITT: Canon prostitutes.

I see Rin has been getting in the cupcakes.

OP's mom. She doesn't even know who is OP's real father.

Someone called?

Not just any prostitute, OP. Out of all humans to have ever existed, Rin was considered the most perfect possible choice to host the actual GODDESS of prostitutes.

It's interesting how Sakurafags like to simplify things. Probably because they are simple themselves. Ishtar is the goddess of love, including physical love. so yes this includes prostitution. Venus/aphrodite is called the goddess of love, not prostitutes. And she was way more whorish than Ishtar.

Also, Rin has only had sex with one guy that we know of. Not a whore. Sakurafags kept relying on doujins to discredit Rin, until the Ishtar thing. Pathetic.

Meanwhile, Sakura has sucked Shirou's dick, Shinji's dick, and her grandfather 's dick, and loves getting raped by worms 24/7. Oh yeah, thats not a whore at all.

Sakura isn't a whore. She does it for free. The word you're looking for is slut.

beat me to it

A serious question though is Venus/Aphrodite's cult into sacred prostitution though?

How would Rin react if I told her to hotdog my dick.

Come on, we even have an actual whore in Fate and nobody posts her

Mom, stop bullying her

>shitposting

This girl

Learn to use the catalog, there's a Rin thread already up.

Luvia

Wakana is a Fucking Slut

Enjoy your ban!

>Sakuraba and her grandfather
Are there any chance of this or just a mentioned by the character?I forgot

NewMoot don't give a shit

HA

just you wait

Fuck this auto correct, I meant Sakura and her grandfather. Any CG or no?

Interested, name of anime/hentai

Okusama ga Seitokaichou
2 seasons

You should use the word slut, learn englando

Oh, so THAT's why she sits like that.

>Pic unrelated

Thanks senpai, I hope there are tits and not just blue balled teased. I fucking all those ecchi anime without tits. Someone should compile a list of those anime. Seriously so many just tease for fucking nothing

Like what?

You won't be disappointed user.