Should I burn down a Jewish church to start revolt against the Jews in the us? Y or n

Should I burn down a Jewish church to start revolt against the Jews in the us? Y or n

I’m gonna do it anyway

Only if you're a nigger.

N.

>Jewish Church

Redundant. Christcucks, especially the evangelical, are filth and will die in the final days of The Great Revolution. It’s mainly their fault the Jews have subverted a majority of white Americans so successfully.

N
Jewish churches profit every time you burn them

Burn a Mudslim church, and they will burn Jewish churches for you

Rabbis deface their own buildings to scapegoat white people and strengthen ZOG. I wouldn't play into their hands by physically attacking them. To beat a Jew, you must become a Jew.

Reported to FBI

It won't accomplish anything, but sure. Just know the penalties for anti-Semitic hate crimes are high in the western world.

probably not

if you did not know the FBI has the keys to this place since 2008
>op is getting v&

Whatcha doing rabbi

>Synagogue
And no. Violence is not going to convince anyone and is only damaging to the cause.

no, you should burn down a church, and leave a note saying it was revenge for the holohoax

more?

Now this, this is a Jewy idea

Its called a temple broh

- Guy from jewland

Burn your own cock off, that's how you get practice for the big stuff.

>Jewish church
That's called a synagogue. Plz read something.

no you're not retard

Its called Temple. Please read my post

>trying to take the focus off yourself and your fedora by claiming christians, the majority of right wingers, are the ones in trouble on the DOTR

that's rich kid
what's even more funny is kikes have used non believers in communism numerous times, because they're so easy to manipulate
>bu-but you were the ones subverted by kikes
>meanwhile you are already subverted by kikes

do it pls pls pls pls pls pls.

digits says he does it