Why is the sound design abysmal?

Why is the sound design abysmal?

Why do the characters look so autistic?

Why do people like this show?

it fulfills their fantasy of being reincarnated as a little girl

(you)

I want to like this show but honestly the popularity turns me off from it.

Bait.

>Doesn't like it because other people like it.

This is being a literal hipster, user.
Don't do this

Tanya is cute. Her VA is perfect.

its got the most annoying fanbase of spring 2017

Very popular fujoshi character designer, and fujo fans who want to shove in everyone's face how moe is shit and ugly girls are the way to go.
Direct consequence of fujoshi not having as many shows to spend money on as usual.

No, this isn't bait, and those responses arent refutations of what I've said.

On the contrary I think she is quite possibly the ugliest anime character I have ever seen.

>Why do the characters look so autistic?
Why does this question keep coming up, is everyone here a literal retard?

They only do this to the main girls. Its to make it harder to sexualize them in an effort to keep the genderbender aspect out of immediate perception. Instead of it being weird fetish fulfillment its just edgy.

Tell me, OP. Are you that person who keeps calling Handshakers AOTY and Youjo Senki AOTS?

Maybe you just have no taste.

This is the point.
Sadly, somehow it is not working on me, as I would do Tanya in pure bliss while she makes this face.

>Why is the sound design abysmal?
Say whatever you want about the character designs but sound direction in this is fucking perfect.

Both her LN and Manga's designs are much better, I agree with That this was possibly a choice in the development of the anime, and the anime Tanya is even less sexualized than her other versions, when even the Manga and the LN hadn't much to offer in terms of fanservice.

Pic related is a LN cover.

>maxresdefault
pleb get a real video player >:3

Because:
>MUH hollywood-wannabe SFX!
>MUH unique style! (lol)
>MUH evil loli bitch!

That aside, it's a refreshing take on Military-and-Magic genre. Not many animes take the Entente/Axis POV rather than the overused Allied one.

I watch it an pretend it's a parallel universe evil Hibiki, works for me

>Spring
It's like I'm in tardo land

Fact: NUT is the most powerful animation studio in the world.

>How do we make this show a winner?
>>Just cut the detail down from the LN art?
>THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA!
>>Moe blob the older female and duck lip the little girl.
>PERFECT!

>why do people love this show?
Loli Nazi

I'm not sure I can manage the three episode rule, Sup Forums.

Does this show eventually stop with the way it portrays her as a strategic liability, with Hurt Locker levels of incompetence in command, whilst it simultaneously sucks her dick for the entire runtime?

It's making it really difficult to watch, because every scene is expecting me, the viewer, to empathise with the writer, who appears to have some kind of brain damage.

Episode 3 and 4 don't have her commanding anyone if that helps you.

And you're not understanding the character when you think of her as strategic liability. She's a logistics expert to the point where she could probably run the war if they just let her. Tactically she's also excellent due to a crazy will to survive at all costs. It just sucks for everyone else around here because she is amoral and willing to sacrifice people when it yields a tactical advantage.

Show don't tell.

Episode one showed her unable to control a squad, ignoring the big picture, then fragging her subordinates because she got buttmad. It's clear no-one respects her as a leader. Even the one with the eyelashes gainsays her at every turn.

There's a massive incongruity here: the show shows her out of her depth, yet keeps telling us she's awesome. How can it tell us she's a "logistical genius" when it shows us she couldn't run a corner shop?

Why did you make this thread?

Why don't you drink bleach?

Why didn't your dad nut in you mom's mouth and make the world a better place?

The sound design is great, what's your problem?