What has the country of ireland ever contributed to the world?

what has the country of ireland ever contributed to the world?
>t. son of irish immigrants

Many brilliant emigrants.

Does it really matter? Countries that create shit are the exception.

built the pyramids
original hebrews

Butthurt protestant OP.

it just seems like as soon as they cross over into the states, they start actually being useful

They have the greatest disparity between their most attractive women and their least

Ireland is a Catholic shithole

my parents are catholics from cork

Created the music that would become rock and roll. Niggers stole it

They proved to the world that it is indeed possible for white people to not be white

Boolean logic is the basis of modern computing systems which is pretty neat. James Boole I think that's his name? Was Irish

Lots more Irish fought and died in the US Civil War than niggers did.

Guiness. Baileys. Jamesons.

Fuck your parents

That's because for a thousand years, any Irishman who wanted to make it big went to England, the colonies, or Canada. That millenium of brain drain has biological sorting consequences - median IQ was below 95 even before they started getting POOED by Schengen.

lots of good poetry and lore

Rory Gallagher
Thin Lizzy
Luck Charms

This
Boolean logic rules; thanks Ireland!

alright my mind has been changed, the irish have contributed a great amount to the world
thanks guys

Tons of missionary monks who went to Scotland, England, Germany, Poland. to teach the natives about Christ and the catholic faith

And most were fighting for yankees, fresh off the boat.
You know what niggers were called in the Deep South, Seamus ? " Smoked Irish ".

what has this fucking bitch ever contributed to the world

the backbone of the British Empire

Their emigration to the USA during the 19th century ensured the south would lose the civil war. I was taught we won the civil war, freed the slaves, were good hero people. I didn't even hear the worlds "Jim Crow" until I came to California and uppity blacks. The whole check your privilege thing is ridiculous, blacks should be thanking me for freeing them from the nasty south. The whole anti white thing is very black because it is very dumb.

Star Spangled Banner written by a blind Irish guy.

White house designed by an Irishman and partially built by Irishman

The submarine was designed by an Irishman

3 signatures on the declaration of Independence were born in Ireland. 15 American presidents had Irish lineage (including the nigger unfortunately)

First woman in space - Irish American
First man to step foot on American soil on Columbus' voyage - Irish

John Barry, a Tacumshane, County Wexford native, is known as “The Father of the American Navy.”

Invented the hypodermic syringe, seismology, the tattoo machine, flavoured crisps, portable defribrillator, rubber soles.....

We done some shiiieeeeeet bruh

Your yankee kin ,as they do now, love to mind everbody's biz but their own. Kinda like jews. And it's a hoot you expected Leroy to love you ,cuz yankee. Heh.

The British Empire was built with Irish soldiers, sailors, civil servants and politicians.

>weird things you never knew came from Irish inventors
>Guinness
Hmm...

>The submarine was designed by an Irishman
Was the Titanic a prototype for it?

For everything an Irishman has built, they have destroyed at least two things. They are a net drain on the world. All these 'backbone of the empire' faggots need to set themselves alight. They have done nothing but shit up the place the entire time they've been here.

Fuck the Irish.

You literally can't pick up a physics or chemistry book without running into Ireland. Hamilton equations? Boyle's Law? Bell's Theorem?

Kelvin scale, first guy to split an atom (1 of the 2 person team was irish),

Also Yeats, Wilde, Joyce....

So some of the greatest scientists, writers, and poets. Not too shabby.

Titanic was built and sunk by JP Morgan to help kill the three people opposed to the Federal Reserve Banking system.

Irish christian monks saved and wrote down ancient texts including ancient greek and roman philosophers

stupid accents?

The Irish aren't white, so, nothing.

Good fuckin craic that's what laddie

they say that the irish kept literacy going during dark ages.

It was an Irish man who found the cure for leprosy and an Irish man who invented the guided missile and the first helicopter prototype.

a lot of fantastic literature and alcohol, personally i dont care for it and believe you should be nuked.