RE: Millennial Matt

Hey Matt, I find it funny how an admitted "former leftist" like you demands to lecture on how women should be treated in RW politics. It's almost like you can trust someone like Matt as well as you can trust a neocon and a likely purge is needed of figures like him from the movement.

I find it funnier how former leftists abide so carefully by the "rules" of RW thought (as learned from watching talking heads) they would immediately jump into infowars style conspiracy-minded total bullshit smearing others as the crypto leftists out to weaken the movement. We see who you are in that regard, Matt

You have no fucking case except, "As a former leftist, I think you're being discriminatory and unfair and should fundamentally change gender roles in politics/business because it the 21st century and appealing to women and gays and POC is how we achieve total victory. I'm altright." You're so altright and anti-Isreal that you would prevent Nick from talking about events of actual importance like what will transpire in Jerusalem because you got bantzd so fucking hard in the Weekly Sweat you begged for a do-over. At worst I can accuse you of being a zionist because that's in line with your same tactics you use here.

Tuesday in The Weekly Sweat livestream, after pouting and showing his naked ass to the world (great argument by the by you fucking homo), Matt scoffed and asked "Who goes to these clowns for political commentary anyway?" Uh, perhaps the same people who look to edgy "RW" clowns (who say that is their station and only purpose, who needn't express their minds but Matt MUST be respected for his brilliant mind) on how to properly engage with women in RW politics.

Give us all a break and fuck off now Hitler Will Not Divide Us. You were good in your time and now demonstrate how you are not needed any longer.

huh.

Boomer Nicholas is hilarious

Particularly enjoying how Sup Forums is freaking about "bolsheviks" and it's the fault of this lisping meth head who won't give up with his tireless crusade to find them, while everyone else uses his stupidity as the perfect excuse to circle the wagons around these whores.

Criticism of our sacred YouTube whores, it sound like the work of ...National Bolsheviks to me, along with those parasitic peoples called the Jews that are deepening the divide in our "movement" that these women happened to start in the first place. wew lad

Seeing as how the stream was taken down almost immediately and you watched the whole thing, you’re probably Nick. Since you can’t find a way to be humble, go find some rope instead.

Zero respect for any of those HWNDU fags trying to hold on to their 15 minutes.

>Matt doesn't show and nobody bothers to defend him.

Suppose I was right about Matt. Completely worthless.

fuentes is a disgusting spic mongrel. he should lift weights and move out of his moms basement

Why are all the faggots being shilled here? Keep your high school drama to yourselves and stop shitting up our board.

You're fooling yourself if you think it wasn't already shit. But you're from a shit nation anyhow, nobody cares what you have to say about things.

Nick has been right about everything.

Matt is good too. He's just baised because Tara helped him out after Cville when no one else stood up. Matt marched with about 20 guys through a horde of over 100 communists which is more than you shitposting faggots would have the balls to do in real life.

Gossiping and cat fighting like a little bitch. Peak soy boy. Keep it up mongrel.

> Nick has been right about everything.

It's difficult to understand this perspective when it's clear that Fuentes' approach has gotten him shunned by every major figure in the movement, to the point where Fuentes even attempted to walk his statement back and claim that he only had a personal issue with Tara.

Everyone who works with Nick comes to dislike him. That's the issue here. The ethot debate will come and go, but subversives like Fuentes can't help but stir up unnecessary infighting because it's the only way they have to expand their profile. When everyone, including people who agree with 95% of your views, think that you're a faggot and don't want to work with you, maybe the issue is you - not them.

If Fuentes actually contributed anything to the movement IRL, this would be an entirely different discussion. Anglin and Striker get no backlash because they actually do valuable work for the movement. You know that their comments are in good faith. Not so with Fuentes.

Yeah I used to like Matt but he is being a little faggot right now. Sad!

>He's just baised because Tara helped him out after Cville when no one else stood up.

I didn't know about that, would explain some shit. I was guessing he might have been fucking her or one of them or something.

You say that like Charlotesville counts as a win and not a total, complete loss or fuck up. I didn't see Matt get into a fight the whole time there & men get their mettle tested all the time, that he was streaming makes him braver?

HOLY FUCK.

FUCK EVERY E-CELEB.

>Fuentes' approach has gotten him shunned by every major figure in the movement

Which major figures other than fucking retards?

Anglin agrees with him and he is one of the very few people that have any brains, which is why they try to shut him down so hard.

>LE NONIMUS IS LEGION IF YOU DO ANYTHING BUT SHITPOST ON Sup Forums LIKE ME YOU'RE SHIT

Who the fuck cares what these stupid ecelebs say
Stop getting caught up in this retarded twitter drama, it's embarrassing

You shills literally spam e-celeb threads thinking people give a fuck. You people give a fuck. Not us. You're still stuck in the old paradigm of leaders and followers.

Sup Forums is decentralized. Even if you try to character assassinate every youtuber out there you're not gonna get Sup Forums to follow your controlled opposition.

> You say that like Charlotesville counts as a win

It clearly was a win

> accelerates removal of monuments, including ones of the founding fathers (waking people up to the real agenda)
> triggers renewal of the #TakeAKnee movement, which killed the NFL and woke normal white people up to how subversive mass media is
> got Trump to publicly state that there were good people on both sides of the rally, contradicting the mainstream narrative that the only people who wanted to keep the monuments were violent neonazis
> the illegal actions of the City of Charlottesville and the Virginia State Police have given the alt-right cause for a federal civil rights lawsuit
> antifa that participated in the riots are now subject to a grand jury investigation

We want people to wake up to what is happening to them. Charlottesville woke many people up.

Even though the anti women shit is obviously a shill campaign in part they do make a really good point. Why are so many right wing women preaching one thing while doing the other? You really can't argue with them on this. They spout traditionalist shit that sounds nice by very few live traditionalist lives. I think it's pretty sad when trannys like Blaire White are more traditionalist than the actual women. What a weird ass time we are living in.

schizo af tbhfam
Youtube whores are a meme and if you can't figure that out then you're just LARPing as some intellectual. None of what you've typed is coherent.

Tara had him on the show in the immediate aftermath to tell his story. No one else would touch it.

I'd disagree. Anglin and Striker are of course based. They serve to push the Overton window to the right. But American Nationalism is the brand our movement is going to have to use to really take off. I think he's been proven right about this . Most people are stopping the larp . While Hitler did nothing wrong , its still outside the window for most people . Hitlers own book talks about the optics question and appealing to others outside your own echo chamber. Even Anglin came out supporting AmNat.

another fine jewish twitter poster thread
clearly not enough jewish twitter posters have been doxed

Sup Forums, what do we do about the anti-white leftist NAZBOLS that are out-smarting and out-memeing the Alt-Right?

The more they shitpost the more they're turning the youth away from the based Alt-Right movement, they stole Fuentes from us :'(

You are in the minority ITT, go post in another one crybaby faggot.

Sup Forums btw is overrun with shills and retards that copy shills, its a shadow of what it was 6 months before the election

You're making fun of the only thought process worth holding. There is no hope for you.

Matt is a little older and he doesn't hate women because he can get them. He doesn't have the same bitter emotional response to them.

Charlotesville has such little impact on things I was extremely surprised by it.

>cville led to take a knee

People who continue to defend cville have a collective IQ of 80.

> But American Nationalism is the brand our movement is going to have to use to really take off

Many other people came to this conclusion independently of Fuentes. This debate has been ongoing for decades.

It also doesn't change the fact that Fuentes' only plan to realize his new AmNat movement is to join the republican party. He criticizes al other IRL activism.

>Sup Forums, what do we do about the anti-white leftist NAZBOLS that are out-smarting and out-memeing the Alt-Right?

They are for sure outsmarting the alt right but it's not like it's taking a lot of effort. Their tactics are pretty basic, they are just fortunate their target is borderline retarded.

great post, alt-right faggots are cancer on this board and need to be purged

Yeah but the logistical cost we had to pay was waaaaay too high. It was a phyrric victory, because we lost a lot of outlets for getting the word out. Acting like there weren't a bunch of mistakes made is only going to insure that we continue to get nothing but phyrric victories, as the enemy wears us down via attrition.

These guys all need to go outside. At least Nick is young and can go meet girls at church or college. These old neets like Matt are just virtue signaling to e-celeb whores because no girls in real life will talk to them. They're trying to get laid. Thirsty af

As we all know, guys that defend patreon whores online are the real chads.

Millennial Matt looks really JUST in that picture

>He criticizes al other IRL activism.

Yeah like cville, which accomplished so much.

Subverting and infiltrating the Republicucks is the only way forward. Let's try things that actually fucking work.

>dropped out of college
>unemployed
>admits he doesn’t go to church
>doesn’t leave the house
Yup, he’ll be starting a large white family in no time!

>tfw you steadily realise the ironybros are 100% right and the alt-right is a total joke meme movement

Don't MOST 19yo live with their parents? Either way, I agree Nick should move out. He and Allsup need to take the show to the streets/campuses and interview college-aged peers

>he isn't an accelerationist

You should never paint your own events as a loss. Many good things happened. Your average normie now knows about antifa because of it. No one is going to not vote Republican because of this and anyone that looks into it themselves will find the truth and not the media lies.

This

I can see this argument but optics do matter. Its why NSM gave up the swastika couple years back. NatSoc aesthetics are for Germany. And sure Nick didnt invent it, but he was one of the first to say it among the alt right.

And for the Republican party, its possible to take its over electorally. Unless you are a 1488 siegeposter

fourth from the left is you

Dear Nick I wrote you but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my email and my twitter username at the bottom
I sent two DMs back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem with the blocklist or something

THIS
>THIS
THIS

All these fucks needs jobs. They're literally going insane because all they do is refresh twitter 20 hours a day. Get get jobs, take college courses, train to be an electrician, anything. Stop trying to be famous for sitting on your ass

> we lost a lot of outlets for getting the word out

You serious? New outlets like gab, vid.me, hatreon, and goyfundme only were expanded. We could never depend on liberal controlled institutions. It is better that we started to build our own infrastructure while we stilll have breathing room.

The next 3 years should be considered a shake down for the hard times to come. As soon as the Dems regain control of the executive branch, they're going to start throwing everything at us. By professionalizing the movement now (including making mistakes to learn from), we'll be better able to weather the storm.

>le every woman is Lauren Southern meme
God damnit I knew this would happen when the coalburning stuff came out.

he's 19, millennial matt looks like he's in his 30s, every alt-right figurehead is middle aged and none of them have families and it's coming to light how they're all degenerates, nice white power movement you've got there

>You should never paint your own events as a loss.

When people make mistakes you need to criticize them and then learn from them. You are not engaging in "accelerationism", you just don't want to admit you fucked up.

Because guess what, Cantwell just got out of fucking jail and him and Kessler are both talking about going back to cville. Fucking stupid.

If you want to make the same mistakes as WN 1.0 you deserve to be bullied.

>I'm gonna shit on your board because it was already shit
You really are one of the twitter ironyniggers aren't you?

bingo. Nick needs to block this Matt creep like Alex Jones and the infowars guys, cern, etc. have done. Looks like matt lives in a dumpster and hasn't showered in weeks

Tara had a fucking meltdown over people shitting on Southern and it came out that she's a whore too! Keep being delusional and thinking your e-thots are pure you pathetic virgin.

How old is Matt? He seems to be more mature than Nick but gives off a druggie vibe.

when did he say he doesn't go to church

Matt is in his early 20s or younger, I don't remember exactly. He's funny but also gives off this annoying smug vibe sometimes, and crying like a bitch after getting doxed was really gay.

Pissing in a river of piss brother, that's Sup Forums. That's also how I know you haven't been here very long. Get out now, while you can.

The ironycel is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nihilist, a nocoiner, an incel, a gamerbro, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a NazBol and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out"

Thats because this board has become infested with ladypedes and mystery meat civnats

What content does Matt put out besides mouthbreathing periscope feeds?

Content wins minds and hearts.

>1-2 posters per thread rehashing the same mgtow talking points, memes, and impractical emotional arguments
>totally organic controversy you guise
>tfw

Is that you, Logo?

>mgtow talking points
>conspiracy theories about evil communists attacking our pure aryan maidens

Jesus you're fucking sad. Just get the fuck out. Go back to /r/the_donald and stay there.

>It is better that we started to build our own infrastructure while we stilll have breathing room.

Funny how Pax Dickinson wanted to do that before Cville but everyone started shitting their pants in anger because he thought 100% ideological purity was fucking dumb.

neo puritan bugman pseud Logo Daedelus is in this thread poisoning the truth with his forked incel tongue

we have zeroed on his location since listening to his gay boring faggot podcast

get back in the kitchen alt-kike

Matt isn't and never was a content creator so that's totally irrelevant. Nick, on the other hand, was "taken in" by the Alt-Right after he was fired from RSBN and what does he do to repay the AR? Attack everyone he doesn't like on his fresh, new platform then fuck off and become a NazBol while still simultaneously trying to D&C the AR.

Go back to your faggy dopamine dispenser website while you still have it, Logo. Mass shoah's a comin'.

You see me writing awful poems?

>meme flag thinking he matters

lmao

who?

>Nick, on the other hand, was "taken in" by the Alt-Right after he was fired from RSBN and what does he do to repay the AR? Attack everyone he doesn't like on his fresh, new platform then fuck off and become a NazBol while still simultaneously trying to D&C the AR.

the absolute fucking state of the alt-right, holy shit

>we're not ironyniggers
>posts meme about the king of ironyniggers
What did he mean by this?

(Incidentally, the AR is a useful tool to be held at arm's length and nothing more; don't flatter yourself acting like you know anything about me, neophyte.)

I expected a completely incoherent response from an ironybro and look what you gave me

at least I ain't a fuckin' manlet lmao

na matt is a faggot. he cried when PJB didnt debate him.

>imagine unironically abbreviating the altright into AR as though you're legitimate, established and cohesive movement
alt right are the niggers of white people, prove me wrong AReddit

This. It was especially pathetic seeing Matt have zero arguments and just kept bringing up "muh beardson, muh nazbols" or whatever the fuck, as if any of that shit changes anything about the issues being discussed here.

Ironycels are the ultimate expression of #NoSkinInTheGame spend all day dancing around attacking others for their conviction while their bodies and societies waste away from lack of deadlifting and IYI corruption

anyone who read more than one sentence from OP's gay post is even gayer than millennial matt

fact

THIS IS NOW A PRINCE HUBRIS/BEARDSON BULLYING THREAD

4'11" LMAO

>incels
Are you referring to the thirsty white knights who jerk off to videos of women whispering sweet right-wing nothings in their ear while they donate on patreon?

those guys aren't incels, they get mad pussy by donating to e-girl patreons

me, however, get that sick Roided Tim Poole boipucci by donating to Hubris's patreon. I'm not a faggot haha

Can you guys condense all of this into like an e-celeb general or something, so it doesn't take up too much catalog space, and I can easily filter it?

are you implying that there's some kind of contradictory discrepancy between those two posts? could you elaborate nazbol?

no, they are a genuine problem though, and another manifestation of the dynamic we're seeing more on twitch. alienation and nihilism (both promoted by faggot ironycel bugmen) contribute to this phenomena

You truly can't win against the irony bros because they don't care except Shawn who has a bitter resentment towards the alt right. If you state something you believe in they will just laugh. You must troll back. A weak spot is Shawn's mother that died.

>don't take yourself too seriously
>i am the gatekeeper of right wing twitter with my 2k followers
nah no discrepancy there

pic related

pretty retarded logic tbqh, where did the ironcel MGTOW anti-white leftist nazbols touch you my dear white warrior?

holy shit lol you're the aussie aren't you, my god you're still posting in these threads lmao

4 FEET 11 INCHES

i love the ironycels, i just hate beardson and hubris lol

>tara and lauren are both mutts
D-don't criticize them... it's b-bad for optics!
>irrelevant twitter cucks post about them
DISOWN THESE MUTTS, WE MUST DESTROY THEM, THEY ARE BAD FOR OUR CIVIL NATIONALIST MOVEMENT

oh wow nigger i was just checking to see if catalonia was a meme flag didnt mean to change to it. nice going chinks who run Sup Forums

Me too. The other ironycels truly don't care. But Hubris has a very feminine bitterness that seeps from every post. He cares. And he wants to get back at the alt right anyway he can.

what kind of bizaroo AReddit autism have i gotten myself into

are you gonna start all caps spamming "LE TRANNIES OUTMEME ALTRIGHT NAZIS XDDD" again? please do it lmao that shit was classic

>You truly can't win against the irony bros because they don't care

that is why they must be attacked

people that don't care don't build persistent identities and devote years sniffing their own farts in public

>and a likely purge is needed of figures like him from the movement.
Whether it's you or people like Matt who want to purge people from the movement I completely reject it. What about just letting e-celebs do their thing and you as an individual either agree with it and watch or disagree with it and don't watch. How about we stop all this fucking purity spiraling and telling everyone else what they should like?