Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Yuzu is love, Yuzu is life

Yuzu is conveying the wishes of all true fans, she is wishing for the creation of a Ritual Dimension, which we will see next episode, r...right?

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruri?

What went right?

I SAID BOW

How will Reddit defend this?

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

IT'S OVER YU-GI-OH! IS FINISHED

Ono.

REMOVE
SMILE
WORLDO

Shirtless Yuuya.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Yuzu is conveying the wishes of all true fans
For this shit feast to end?

Naked Yuzu and Yuya
Reira was was trap

I just want to see Grace again desu.

What are they saying about this?

This is (or may not be anymore) a semen demon

RIP Scarf

What if they haven't released a name for Yugioh 6 because they're contemplating whether or not they should even use the 'Yugioh' name in the main title after Arc-V's mess

Yuya and Yuzu are the only counterparts that actually did anything. The other sets were absolutely useless. Reira was forced and rushed as fuck. This episode literally gave me a headache. It was that bad. Even the Japanese fans are confused as fuck.

This. I need me some twins

Imagine how dirty Reira hair is.
Tumblr will use Reira to push their tranny agenda.
Baby is demon ZArc-Reira or Ray. Either way, we're not getting some people back.
Reiji's dad care for him.
Moon-moon comes back.
Everyone got a good look at Yuzu's Étranger.
SMILE UNIVERSE is fucking Deux Ex card.
Everybody Jobbing was according to Ray's keikaku.
Reira didn't shill any new CCCS.
REEEEEEEEEE

Certainly the most entertaining episode since 135, quality be damned.

smile world is sooooooooooooo bad, they create new card for it... wasted 140 eps of hypeing it

Don't worry, he'll be back.
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/index.html

Also, Zarc went full Marik.

You will never have purest boy extend his hand out to you when you fall.

>The other sets were absolutely useless.
It was funny when they threw in a token mention of Yuto or Yugo during the big boss duel when none of the opponents had any kind of relationship with them

RIP

The name's RAYra

I honestly do not understand why they did not use this design for Zarc

Is that a GX reference?

>five episodes of Zarc duel for this

We need more contrast, boyz.

Goddamn Ray's hair is ugly. Such a stepdown from all her counterparts

Reria's hair reminds me of someone

>we got memes once again

From that preview and the way he was acting at the end of this episode, Yuya is mostly back to normal with no emotional scars from everything he went through.

what the fuck did I just watch

>same eye color
fugg

Can they please just cancel Arc-V and start YGO 6 earlier? I can't take this garbage anymore.

So what now, is it just gonna end like Mahou Precure where the last episodes are them fucking around?

>Those hips

Is it Mokuba because that's what I was thinking of when I saw that.

>those fucking hips

Did Yuya just pull a recontract Universe?

or so was the title the twitter user gave to the images

No.

Only 2 more months!

Could it be a red herring?

Something is off about this.

[ FiendFusionEffect ]
1 Level 5 or higher "D/D" monster + 1 "D/D" monster

If another "D/D" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field, while you control this face-up card: You can target 1 "D/D" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. Once per turn: You can target face-up Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls, up to the number of other "D/D" monsters you control; they have their effects negated until your next Standby Phase.

reminds me of that smug girl from that other anime which i dont know the name who hapens to have purple hair

No, just regular MC fuckery. It itsn't recontract unless he does it AFTER drawing the card.

How many episode left?

Worst twist in YGO history.

>Something is off about this.
Yeah, the baby has Zarc inside it

you gotta be more specific, mate.

Maybe
Part of me was also thinking Rei/Blair from GX but that might just be because of the cap coming off

this must be the works of enemy stands

>that chest
god fucking DAMN

Too many.

Not really, nobody died

>Yuya is mostly back to normal with no emotional scars from everything he went through.

His character resets like every fucking arc anyways so it makes no difference

Did Reira say
>I was Ray all along
Or did he just say 'I'm Ray' because he let Ray's spirit possess him

how they gonna air this ep in murrica>?

He said "I'm not Reira. I'm Ray" while dramatically throwing his cap and hoodie away.

Smile world ruined everything

So, did they explain the Pendulum in this episode?

he said
>Reira ja ne, Ray da

wears a dark gray uniform

Can someone translate the Supreme King Servant Dragon Starve Venom?

>what the fuck did I just watch
Something legendary

>the Yuus are literal fragments of Zarc
>when united Zarc can be completely removed from them leaving Yuuya just back to normal
I really don't like how this works.

Truly a card without redemption

Pend was a broken power Zarc made because he wanted to crush Ray. No deeper meaning

Shinoa ?
Oh god she even has the Zarc blade

literally rip off of marik

nope, they did however explain creation of pendulum mechanic

They won't. They'll do just like they did for GX and Zexal and not air it at all after a certain point.

1 "D/D" Tuner1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, if another "D/D" monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your field: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "D/D" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. While there are 2 or more "D/D/D" monsters on the field other than this card, this card's ATK becomes doubled.

>Something is off about this.
You mean the fact that everyone seems to have given up on Arc-V and it's only being produced to fill the timeslot now? Normally I'd be convinced that this is some way of fucking with the viewers, but when you can't even tell if the writers still care is when shows become truly unpredictable.

So Zarc was just bad for no reason?

>1st effect doesn't have a once per turn clause

Was it just ?

Zarc said it spawned from his desire to get revenge on Ray. Because why not I guess. Then Ray I think said something like 'no, the pendulum allows you, Sakaki Yuya, to take back control'

Why does Yuya look so thin?

This whole series is rip off from previous series combined

How does that make any sense?

A show with so much promised, and it managed to squander all of it. I don't think I'll even glance at the next one, everything so far makes me feel like I'll be another disaster.

Zarc said that he created Pendulums in order to defeat Ray. Ray says that creating Pendulums was only possible because there was both good and bad in Zarc. And then Zarc did absolutely nothing with Pendulums to stop Ray.

Something something monster spirits

Leo mentioned it in passing during his short backstory, but who cares really?

/fit/

yep
>Zarc who awakened in the duel vs Ishijima wanted revenge on Ray
>creates pendulums

Pretty much. He just absorbed the Synchro mentality to a point where he became the edge and nearly destroyed the world

>Arc-v
>Make sense

God not a single good villain in Arc-V.

I can't wait for the BD version, when they'll show the girls fully nude but with no nipples.

He looks more muscular in this shot, I think it's just the angle.

>And then Zarc did absolutely nothing with Pendulums to stop Ray.
Turns out Ray's special cards could negate pendulums anyway.

Stellar plan there, Zarc

he's an assmad baby who makes up rules on the spot, now he is a LITERAL baby

Ask Ono and then get back to us with the answer