Was the British Empire actually the Jewish Empire?

Was the British Empire actually the Jewish Empire?

>expansion due to (((shareholders))) and their companies
>notably the (((East India (((Trading))) Company)))
>desire for (((globalism)))
>funded by the (((Rothschilds)))
>used white Brits as their slave fighters
>white Brits were literally an underclass for their Jewish ruling elite

Very similar to today's America. What do you think? Brits never really accomplished anything on their own, did they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this was after the Napoleonic war, britain got bought out by the rothschilds thing no? Brits were the first country with a roth central bank

Duh! Bank of London and the Rothschilds.

And the Rothschilds sacrificed the British Empire to stop Hitler. Their back up bunch of hit-men were the Americans and we've been their thugs every since.

>brits never achieved anything
>OP from America

Do you understand what you are saying?

The English ARE Jews are English are Jews.

There is NO difference whatsoever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine

ENGLISH positivism and ENGLISH utilitarianism are forms of materialism and world-worship and world-submission. England is the true homeland of the Jews.

Beady eyes, etc etc

Yeah that's why we metaphorically beat them off, to escape their (((banks))) and (((taxes))).

Brits are just butthurt they've never actually achieved anything on their own. And the momentary success of America was quickly infiltrated and taken over by more (((financiers)))

Even the Founding Fathers were talking about the problems of banks and corporations back then, they couldn't get away from it, even after the Revolution.

that's what I'm wondering. i've always wondered if the people behind the opium wars were actually jews, using anglos as a proxy. just like they're using amerimutts nowadays

this makes sense

wrong

>Brits never really accomplished anything on their own, did they?
Are you confusing a religion with a nation, Wyatt?
Mostly true.
We created Israel, its true.
>Brits are just butthurt they've never actually achieved anything on their own
You mean never achieved anything without religion?

Read this book.

Oh, I get it, you're only 56% Jewish

Quick rundown

Make your point for the sake of this thread

No, you've never achieved anything without JEWS

even you are establishing that they did all the work, you're just trying to subvert the 'why'

Not exactly, you're claim seems to be "if you just throw money at it it works" which is what you've been trying with niggers since 1965. If money was the only thing that was important then the Darmien Scheme wouldn't have been such an embarrassment.

Yeah they did all the work under the instruction of the Jews

By the same logic I bet you take credit for African slaves since their work was done under the instruction of whites?

Does McDonalds owe its success to its colorful array of drive-thru employees?

At least be consistent in your reasoning

Remember it was a Jew that led the British Empire at it's height.

Not really. It was Anglo-Celtic specimen calling shots in the Empire. Just because they tolerated a few kikes doesn’t mean those had control over anything

>And the Rothschilds sacrificed the British Empire to stop Hitler.
It was more to hide how closely tied the US and the UK actually is because of the Jew's
>Their back up bunch of hit-men were the Americans and we've been their thugs every since.
This the Jewish lobby chooses presidential election outcomes.

Churchill was losing the war. Many Jew's had fled to England from Poland and Germany, even Russia I've heard. Same in America. Jewish Lobby can control US election results, basically strong arming the US President. Churchill is given an ultimatum, it regards the creation and continued protection, of the establishment, of the state of Israel. Post WW1 GB controlled Israel, we were headed toward creating Palestine as a modern nation up until this time. Churchill knows its either Hitler/Stalin wins or accept the Jews offer. He puts every little bit of tech we had (including Radar) in a brief case and shipped it to the Americans.

After the war Israel is founded, supported to this day by the US, who appears to run the UK.

i do have a hard time getting anglos and jews apart though. why?

*telling

Anglos have always been the multicultural Jew lovers of Europe

Back in the 1930-1940 jews weren’t any powerful in Britain or USA. WASPs started cucking out to various subhumans be it Portuguese, Indians, chinks and Jews in Britain or dagos, kikes and niggers in America. Give them a finger to lick - they’ll bite the hand off

Bump

Bump

i just want to say fuck ww1 and ww2. it's a damn shame, such a huge waste of lives, culture, and potential. many great heroes from both sides were lost.